Author Topic: Prayers for Hepkat........  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
Re: Prayers for Hepkat........
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2009, 01:34:06 PM »
Thank everyone for your support and prayers, I wanted to share with you a message from Hep today,,,,

Thank you all. We buried our son Ronnie today. We are touched by all of your words. We are dealing with it the best we can. (S)RT

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2009, 01:36:04 PM »
My condolences to the family and friends.

:salute
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2009, 01:50:48 PM »
A word from Hep to everyone......  :salute

Hey fellas

Me and my family thank you all for your kind words. I am back at work and trying to get some form of normal back in my life. I am going to get back ASAP. Again ... Thank You all... from me (Ric) Ronnies mom (linda) our Daughter (Rhea) and our youngest son ( Patrick).

<Salute>  :salute

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2009, 10:59:49 PM »
 Hepkat family, For those who have suffered such tragic losses..I remember the anger I felt of every new day..your world as you know it has just ended..how bitter you feel that people and there lives go on around you as normal... The pain never goes away..the sharpness of the pain will dull over a great amount of time..You are in my thoughts and prayers,
999000 <S>

Offline macdp51

• Zinc Member
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2009, 12:19:41 AM »
Hepkat - My prayers are with you and your family, it just plain sucks - my daughter was murdered by her boyfriend 17 days after her 21st Bday, the whole world crashed - I still do not understand WHY - there is a good organization out there called Parents of Murdered Children, also talk to people, we who have suffered this hell on earth are not alone and that helps the most. Take care sir and again I'm so sorry for you and your family :pray :salute
HP51

Offline hepkat08

• Zinc Member
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2009, 12:33:49 PM »

I am so deeply touched by you all. I thank you all whole heartidly. We are doing our best to move on. I just can't seem to find any simblance of normal. In time I suppose.  :salute to you all.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2009, 01:13:20 PM »
 :salute

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2009, 05:23:51 PM »
Thoughts and prayers  :pray

ROX

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2009, 09:55:31 PM »
Argh, how very sad and difficult...  My deepest sympathies and prayers go out to you and your family.   :salute