Author Topic: <S> 325th Checkertails VFG  (Read 3537 times)

Offline WxMan

• Nickel Member
      • Arabian Knights
<S> 325th Checkertails VFG
« on: August 08, 2009, 11:45:41 AM »
As a participant of many FSO's over the years, rarely have I seen such a high degree of professionalism brought forth by a squadron. The coordination and communications were excellent prior to and during the event. Not only did the 325th field the exact number of pilots that they said they would, but performed their duties exactly as they had promised. In my opinion, the successful defense of A11 last night was primarily due to their efforts, enabling both the AK's and the Checkertails to have a stellar night.

For those that have worked with the 325th before, I'm sure you know what I mean. For those that will work with them in the future, you will see them as the Pros that they are.

I look forward to when the Arabian Knights and the Checkertails can work together again.

To Viper61, Lowtec and the rest of the 325th,  :salute.  You guys  :rock.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:56:01 AM by WxMan »
AKWxMan
Arabian Knights

"The money you payed earns you nothing. You paid for many hours of entertainment you received, and nothing more." - HiTech

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Re: <S> 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 12:47:08 PM »
For those that have worked with the 325th before, I'm sure you know what I mean.
I sure do.  :salute
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Viper61

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 12:49:51 PM »
WaMan and the AK's:

Thank you sir.  The 325th VFG had a great time working with the AK's you guys really make this look easy.  And your band of killers can really wreak anyones day.  When the FSO side assignments come out your squad is always the one I look for and hope to god your on our side  :lol

Please pass along a BIG  :salute to the rest of the AK's.  You guys really make this look easy when your in the fight.  Likewise your squad made it easy to coordinate and fly with.  Your squads timeliness to the fight and coming exactly where you were needed and at the right altitude pulled our bacon out of the fire as well during the last engagements near A49.

To the Hellcat Fighter Group, Free Spirits and Precision squads attacking A11 last night  :salute to you as well.  Your squads made a great effort but you ran up against 2 squads (medium and large) that fought as one (very large) coordinated element.

To AKDogg:

I still have a .50 cent bounty on your head at the next jeep race  :D

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 12:52:43 PM »
AKWxman said it all clearly.  A big  :salute to the 325th for thier abilty to scout!!!!!!!!
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline CUTT

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 01:18:31 PM »
WaxMan and the AK's,
I'd like to point out that Viper and lowtec are military pros that are masters of planning maneuvers. Most of you probably don't know me as CO of the 325Th because I work from behind the scenes. I give Viper61 full kudos for all of our success :aok Along with people like lowtec and Swoop73 my job is effortless! Thank you for the kind sentiments we appreciate it very much. :salute I'd like to add that working with you fine gentlemen was a privilege we all enjoyed!

<S> Cutt
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 01:23:17 PM by CUTT »

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 01:30:35 PM »
I'm not sure what your Mutual Admiration Society is all keyed-up about.  I mean your 29 combined fighters flying together at A11 (A6m5b, Ki-84, & Ki-61) vs. the daunting 8xF4U1a of HCFG?  Or was it the fearsome 8xB-25c of (+) Precision?  Or was it the 5 or so uber P-40s from VMF-101 (Nightmares) 30 minutes later (some of which "Vanished without a trace" at time of engagement)?  Or is it that you managed to lose only a combined 9 a/c when facing 13 fighters, 8 of which were tethered to icon range of BUFFs?  Or is it because you got to see your individual & squad names in lights?  Please enlighten us as to the reason for the excessive bon homme that is being displayed here.

:devil
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 02:00:15 PM by vonKrimm »

Fight Like a Girl

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 02:27:09 PM »
Wow, vonKrimm...

We actually have a couple of squads that show teamwork and respect - as opposed to the normal MA "mine mine mine" mentality - and you feel the need to spew your vomit at them.  Perhaps your frustration had clouded your judgement when you felt the need to make your post, I don't know and frankly don't care; it was uncalled for.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 03:18:05 PM »
Please enlighten us as to the reason for the excessive bon homme that is being displayed here.
History VonKrimm. WxMan pointed out the coordination and communications of the 325th. Many squads know what he is talking about. How many enemy's they faced or the success of their mission has nothing to do with his praise.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 03:43:44 PM »
Wow, vonKrimm...

We actually have a couple of squads that show teamwork and respect - as opposed to the normal MA "mine mine mine" mentality - and you feel the need to spew your vomit at them.  Perhaps your frustration had clouded your judgement when you felt the need to make your post, I don't know and frankly don't care; it was uncalled for.

History VonKrimm. WxMan pointed out the coordination and communications of the 325th. Many squads know what he is talking about. How many enemy's they faced or the success of their mission has nothing to do with his praise.

Hooked two (well, only Dot really; dad provided a summary of the spirit in the posts)!  And I even put in a  :devil

BTW Dot, you obviously do care, else you wold not have felt the need to use such invective as "vomit", much less personaly attack me.  Why the need for you to escalate a friendly ribbing into a flame attack is beyond my ken.

Myself and many other members HCFG have flow alongside the AKs in the MA & FSO, we enjoy them tremendously (I particularly enjoy Tazz and Dogg myself, despite the latter shooting me down last night).  We have less exposure with the 325th but having not heard them derided by others, I will go with "good eggs" without any reservation.

So next time, your Dot-ness, check yourself (and the emoticons) before attacking an individual.

Fight Like a Girl

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2009, 03:52:49 PM »
I'm not sure what your Mutual Admiration Society is all keyed-up about.  I mean your 29 combined fighters flying together at A11 (A6m5b, Ki-84, & Ki-61) vs. the daunting 8xF4U1a of HCFG?  Or was it the fearsome 8xB-25c of (+) Precision?  Or was it the 5 or so uber P-40s from VMF-101 (Nightmares) 30 minutes later (some of which "Vanished without a trace" at time of engagement)?  Or is it that you managed to lose only a combined 9 a/c when facing 13 fighters, 8 of which were tethered to icon range of BUFFs?  Or is it because you got to see your individual & squad names in lights?  Please enlighten us as to the reason for the excessive bon homme that is being displayed here.

i've flown with the 325th in the fso's.

i've heard the communications of other squads. the 325th takes the cake. the comms are ALWAYS professional. the flying is the same.

my squad from mw joined the fso's, and due to the comradarie of the 325th, i chose to continue flying with them, rather than my own squad.

they're a great bunch of guys, they help each other out all the time, they show teamwork of a level that i think is almost impossible to achieve in an online game......

stop bein mad, and just congradulate them on a job well done.

the numbers aren't important. the allies had superior aircraft, and had they worked together, and flown their planes proplery, this frame could've turned out much different.
i only wish i could've made it on for this.

<<S>> guys..........excellent job!!!!

poop!

just read your other post........o well........ :aok
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 03:54:47 PM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 03:58:34 PM »
poop!

just read your other post........o well........ :aok

lol, this is why I like you, despite your being from "joi-zey", you use "poop" in posts also.
 :salute

Fight Like a Girl

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 04:19:57 PM »
lol, this is why I like you, despite your being from "joi-zey", you use "poop" in posts also.

yea......i missed the humor in the first one...it's been a long day here....i thought ya were really ripping into them.............then i read your second post, then i "got it"   :rofl

sorry bout that chief   :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 07:06:36 PM »
BTW Dot, you obviously do care
Yep I do.

So next time, your Dot-ness, check yourself (and the emoticons) before attacking an individual.
:o
Didn't see the humor - just the words.  Sorry.  :salute

PS.
 poop
   :D
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 08:06:41 PM »

BTW, that was 8 sets of b25's which means 24 b25's and 8 f4u-1a's for a total of 32 aircraft.  I believe between the checkertails and the AK's we had a max of 29.  Now we all know Japenese planes are very prone to fire/engine hits.  We lost alot of the zekes from our squad to the b25's guns because of engine hits, fire etc..  Rest were from mistakes on landing or getting shot down by fighters.  We not only engaged u guys, we engaged p40's, p38's and more f4u-1a's after we rearmed from attacking the first wave.  We had a bsy night.  <S>
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2009, 08:56:43 PM »

bythe way......there's nothin wrong with bein from joizy!!!!!!

we have brown water on our beaches, and we have running water that glows in the dark!!! :noid :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"