Author Topic: Backround Music  (Read 981 times)

Offline Alpo

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: Backround Music
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 08:28:40 AM »
I have an Audigy ZS 2 sound card.

It came from one direction while flying a TBM on the deck in the middle of the ocean.

Yeah... last night I was checking this.  Upped from a CV, siren going off.  Twenty-five miles later, siren still blaring in my ears.  As I moved my view around, I discovered that by looking left (I'm guessing away from the CV bridge and the siren), the sound stopped.  Straight ahead, back, and to the right... siren.

I've even turned the sounds all the way off in the master volume control.  It is as if there is no controlling sounds on my machine now. :uhoh
SkyKnights Fighter Group -CO-
R.I.P.  SKDenny 02/03/1940 - 02/19/2012

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 07:02:44 PM »
there's a control for the air raid siren in the game sounds options.  just move it to zero also there's an entry for some kind of title music or something.  I forget what its called just check toward the bottom and move it to zero.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2009, 08:57:15 PM »
At least you guys are hearing music...I just keep hearing, "Changeup your shoe flew by my plane when you got blown up!" or, and I love this one, "Changeup, your plane keeps making and exploding sound...can you get that fixed?", LOL
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2009, 11:06:05 PM »

I have the EXACT issue (and have had for quite some time), except no sound pack in place on the new version.  Launch from a base under attack and you can hear that bloody siren for thirty miles.  I've gotten so accustomed to it, I couldn't even tell you if it eventually shuts down but I believe it does.

Skuzzy pointed a finger at my Turtle Beach Riviera sound card but that's what I have for now.

alpo i had the turtle beach riviera sound card and the sirent drove me crazy to where i pulled it out of my computer stepped on it and went and bought a different brand.  told it what i did to the riviera sound card and havent had any problems since then :)

semp

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 01:51:04 AM »
dang sorry i didnt read this earlyer. i know that is USRangers sound pack. i had to do the same thing when i downloaded them :aok
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline wardog38

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 06:25:34 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 08:47:22 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »
lol wardog u must realy like the rule #4.  I seen 2 posting today where u mentioned it.  I think the other rules are getting jealous.

semp