Author Topic: THANK GOD SCHOOLS ARE STARTING!!  (Read 1926 times)

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
Re: THANK GOD SCHOOLS ARE STARTING!!
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2009, 04:27:33 PM »
  Already had 3 different girlfriends,

Good lord man.  :O
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2009, 11:57:35 AM »
Already had 3 different girlfriends

For the love of God man!! Stop being such a man w*ore!!!
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2009, 04:19:09 PM »
Just had our first pep rally. It is never truly the school year unless you have had the "Welcome Back Pep Rally."

I must not easily amused or entertained, but I thought the pep rally was horrible, while most everyone else around me was laughing their heads off.
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2009, 04:19:27 PM »

why would you have a tranvestite in your car?
Chevy Cobalts come equipped with a tranny behind the wheel. :rofl
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »

For the love of God man!! Stop being such a man w*ore!!!

I heard he found out the first 2 were guys.  :P
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2009, 04:24:48 PM »
Just had our first pep rally. It is never truly the school year unless you have had the "Welcome Back Pep Rally."

I must not easily amused or entertained, but I thought the pep rally was horrible, while most everyone else around me was laughing their heads off.
I went to pep rallies, till I got a car. Then I just called them half days. :rolleyes:
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2009, 05:38:14 PM »

Good old Pep Rallies. Can't say that I miss them, what with the football team being treated like kings and worshipped the entire time.
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »
Good old Pep Rallies. Can't say that I miss them, what with the football team being treated like kings and worshipped the entire time.
Nah, our football team is the worst in our area. What we are good at is everything else. There aren't really "kings" at my school, just people who get away with stuff because they don't get caught.
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2009, 07:00:58 PM »
Nah, our football team is the worst in our area. What we are good at is everything else. There aren't really "kings" at my school, just people who get away with stuff because they don't get caught.

Yep, same everywhere. You'll be glad once you graduate, I guarantee it.  College life is just so much better.   :aok
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2009, 07:58:29 PM »
im 15 and dont squeak :) lol. Im not so happy for school starting back... but atleast i wont hear as many 12 year olds lol
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2009, 08:08:54 PM »
im 15 and dont squeak :) lol. Im not so happy for school starting back... but atleast i wont hear as many 12 year olds lol
Freshmen are just as bad. They just stand there in the halls, flapping their gums and chewing their gum as if they were prized cattle. Been late thanks to them twice this school year.

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2009, 08:31:50 PM »
Freshmen are just as bad. They just stand there in the halls, flapping their gums and chewing their gum as if they were prized cattle. Been late thanks to them twice this school year.

Im a junior at my school we have a different building for the freshman... It's prolly the greatest thing ever, unfortunately I have spanish 2 in the freshman building.. It smells funny in there, like rotten eggs and pee..
I love the freshman in the halls though.. Especially the ones that think they are the toejam because they are in high school and dont get out of your way when you walk down the hall...   :furious

I hate freshmen......

MrMeaty
fear the flying black pig

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2009, 08:47:28 PM »
I heard he found out the first 2 were guys.  :P

Gotta watch out for that these days  :eek:
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2009, 09:31:00 PM »
My oldest just started school this past week. During dinner after his first day of school he told me he had a girl friend.. I asked him what her name was and he said he did not know her name and did not have her phone number.. I spent the next few hours explaining the difference between stalking and dating.. He's only 4, I think he'll catch on eventually.... I hope...  :pray
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline DaveJ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2009, 11:01:37 PM »

Im a junior at my school we have a different building for the freshman... It's prolly the greatest thing ever, unfortunately I have spanish 2 in the freshman building.. It smells funny in there, like rotten eggs and pee..
I love the freshman in the halls though.. Especially the ones that think they are the soup because they are in high school and dont get out of your way when you walk down the hall...   :furious

I hate freshmen......

MrMeaty

Yes, a good deal freshman think they are the greatest thing ever and have a cocky little attitude that does not fit their age at all. It seems as the years go by, I find each class becoming less and less mature and not nearly as capable as adapting to the mediocre standards of high school as their predecessors.

Could just be my imagination though!
~DaveyJ~
Jokers Jokers

Noseart