Author Topic: Muttley  (Read 3641 times)

Offline MutleyBR

• Copper Member
Re: Muttley
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2009, 05:01:10 PM »
Doing a sweep over the AH Forum, I see a spot below and dive in to check...

Hi! I'm the original AH II Mutley. Been here since AH, then AH II Beta. That BR in my Forum name, stands for Brasil(yes, with an S, please). :)

This handle is a real life nickname, which was given to me by some students when I was Ground School Instructor for an airline. If you know the"Wacky Races" cartoon you can figure why they called me Mutley... I thought appropriate to use it in AH as well.

It was nice to see this thread, because one day this MuTTley copy cat went on 200, saying HE is the original one... I just answered what I said before. That I've playing for a long time here etc, and those who know the "Wacky Races" cartoon know that there's only one Mutley, hehehehe.... :lol
And turned, Ignore Mode on. Yes he is a pain.

It's true, have been receiving some flak these days because of the copycat. Here's a sample...

One if these days we were on our way to attack the incoming enemies, and someone is talking to a Rook pilot, named "Padre", and calls him "Sir". Padre, politely, says, "Don't call me Sir." Being the clown I am, I could not resist and say 'Call him "Your Holinness..." ' hehehehehehe(Mut's laugh) :lol
Padre didn't like it very much and started a sermon... I feel embarrassed, and think, maybe that wisecrack was a little to much...

Then, BoxBoy28,  talks to me in squad freq, explaining  Padre had confused me with copy cat...

This copycat thing was starting to  annoy me...
But... On the other hand, it was nice. To see all the friends who come to support me. Am feeling much honored by their friendship and attitude.

Was also glad to see that Orion, is using my JABO gunsight in his P-38 of doom. If anyone wants to use, it, here it is, just save to your AH II "sights" folder and select  it for the plane(s) you want to use it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jzq3dydf1d/mutley_dred_B.bmp

And here's an audio that I wish enemy could hear. Specially, the end....

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ztizndiymzj/The REAL Mutley.wav

And I cannot resist...

To Shuffler who said "poor guy just has some wierd squaddies.  Neener! Neener!",  Why poor guy? If I'm the wierdest of them all??? :x :x

Take care all, sorry for the long post and check your 6! :aok
(When you hear that ominous laugh while your perked plane is going down in flames, don't blame Karaya...)

Mutley

« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 05:48:12 PM by MutleyBR »
"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan properly."
Nick Lapos, chief R&D pilot, Sikorsky Aircraft

"To go up, pull the stick. To go down, pull the stick back harder..."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2009, 08:49:00 PM »
haha nice reply Mut <S>
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline mcboi

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2009, 10:08:37 AM »
yeah that muttley guy with 2 "t's" is a clown. when i heard him on 200 the other night crying because he got owned by a squaddie of mine for covering my 6, i about fell out of my chair lmao. i had to check the roster and saw that there were 2 mutley's to make sure . "Mutley" i was almost in shock because i know you are a pretty respectful pilot in here <S> but then was relieved when i saw it was some other clown named "muttley" giving himself a bad name. all in all though i have to admit i get a real kick when some clown goes on 200 and starts beating his chest about how good he is but all the while is typing from the tower just after getting shot down  :rofl that is the only reason why i even tune to 200 is to get a quick laugh when someone starts crying

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2009, 06:55:13 PM »
lol u should hear Tripl5 aka Midevil2. go off about nothing. one day he was whining on range, i told him to stop then he started complaning about me tell him him that nobody wants to hear him b and moan!  :noid
OEF 11-12

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2009, 07:01:30 PM »
lol u should hear Tripl5 aka Midevil2. go off about nothing. one day he was whining on range, i told him to stop then he started complaning about me tell him him that nobody wants to hear him b and moan!  :noid

you should hear him in the MW arena.  Always telling people to get skill after he gets shot down.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2009, 03:19:31 PM »
Hey Mutley,

I'm glad thats cleared up,I couldnt believe the guy causing grief was the same Mutley I know...

:salute

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2009, 06:00:18 PM »
OK I'm going to jump in because Muttley with 2T's is a Squaddie, and has yet to know he's being trashed in the forum.

He's a really nice guy. You have a question about the game, computers in general or anything else, he will be the first to help.

Trash talking in the MA is done for many reasons. Some times it's frustration and ego, but sometimes it's has a purpose which I will, in this case, divulge.

On the night in question [that started this thread] I was flying with Muttley and many other Knights in a really great 40 plane furball at 5-10k with the Red Enemy [honestly, Rooks or Bish they're all the same to me  :devil] The strengths are pretty even depending on who's dead at any given minute.

Ruining the fun is P-38 [Red Enemy] at 20k. He's hovering above the furball and dropping down for kills like he's bobbing for apples. We watch as the system messages come up:

Orion landed 11 kills in a P-38G
Orion landed 7  kills in a P-38G
Orion landed 5  kills in a P-38G
Orion landed 6  kills in a P-38G

So the Knights start whining and complaining. ALL the knights start whining and complaining about the pick-tard P-38 driver at 20k that won't engage anyone and stay and fight, but instead bobs for apples, refusing to turn and fight anyone if his initial pass comes up empty. Many a plan is devised to get the 38-driver but few want to invest the time to climb to 20k and go after him. It's like a bounty was posted, everyone wants to be the one to get Orion's scalp. [ :salute Orion]
That's when Muttley decides to go on 200 and goat the 38 driver into coming down to fight. And as was observed in an earlier post, there was plenty of 200 trash talking by the 38 driver.

Everyone knows that trash talking by the loser is to try to get the winner into doing something stupid and becoming the loser. I've only been here 4 months and I've figured that out. I was there, that's all Muttley was doing.

I, and no one, faults Lazerr/Orion for picking his way to a 40:1 kill ratio in that furball....that's part of the game. BUT so is trying to goat him into dropping into the furball so the Knights could end his streak of knight scalps.

I'm not sure why this thread was started, but I can see the turn it's taken a turn from game fun to personal. Now you have the facts.

...I'll leave it to y'all to decide. 

I post this in defense of a nice guy. Not to cast any aspersions about Lazerr/Orion who is unquestionably a great stick and doesn't have to explain how he fights in the arena to anyone.

Muttley's Squaddie,

Vinkman
Who is John Galt?

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2009, 06:07:37 PM »
He's a really nice guy. You have a question about the game, computers in general or anything else, he will be the first to help.
Yeah that's because he used to work for Dell and now works for Apple.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2009, 06:14:46 PM »
<snip>

Muttley's Squaddie,

Vinkman

What you don't know is Muttley/WindX has been nothing more than a tool since AW and hasn't changed a lick.  For example, a couple of weeks ago he starts talking crap to me and when I asked him to the DA to show me how he can whip his arse, he just made excuses after excuse (with some insults towards my mother thrown in between excuses) as to why he wouldn't go to the DA.  It's been a pattern from him for at least 10 years and he's showing no signs of being any different.  He's solely to blame for how the community perceives him and frankly, the community is spot on in thinking Muttley/WindX is nothting more than a tool and an unskilled one at that. 

ack-ack

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2009, 06:26:27 PM »
The day your talking about is just one of the several times recently I have witnessed his behavior. I make it a point to squelch him if I see him..... even before he says a word now.

I don't know him and really don't care to know him.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2009, 06:54:09 PM »
What you don't know is Muttley/WindX has been nothing more than a tool since AW and hasn't changed a lick.  For example, a couple of weeks ago he starts talking crap to me and when I asked him to the DA to show me how he can whip his arse, he just made excuses after excuse (with some insults towards my mother thrown in between excuses) as to why he wouldn't go to the DA.  It's been a pattern from him for at least 10 years and he's showing no signs of being any different.  He's solely to blame for how the community perceives him and frankly, the community is spot on in thinking Muttley/WindX is nothing more than a tool and an unskilled one at that. 

ack-ack

x2 and add Shuff's response for good measure. 

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2009, 07:18:37 PM »
What you don't know is Muttley/WindX has been nothing more than a tool since AW and hasn't changed a lick.  For example, a couple of weeks ago he starts talking crap to me and when I asked him to the DA to show me how he can whip his arse, he just made excuses after excuse (with some insults towards my mother thrown in between excuses) as to why he wouldn't go to the DA.  It's been a pattern from him for at least 10 years and he's showing no signs of being any different.  He's solely to blame for how the community perceives him and frankly, the community is spot on in thinking Muttley/WindX is nothting more than a tool and an unskilled one at that. 

ack-ack

Point taken. I'm not denying that trash talking and smart bellybutton comments run like tap water. I'm pointing out that it seems to be part of the culture for some, [I've played plenty of pick up 5 v 5 in Detroit], and shouldn't be the only yardstick by which you measure someone.

With respect, the defense rests. 
Who is John Galt?

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2009, 11:39:39 PM »
this is comical.... :rofl
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2009, 01:31:22 AM »
Muttley is WindX??  Oh please say it's so...

:lol

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2009, 02:28:13 AM »
Muttley is WindX??  Oh please say it's so...

:lol

It's so...

ack-ack