Author Topic: Film of my kills in my Wirbelwind  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Film of my kills in my Wirbelwind
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 05:43:31 PM »
Ack... by now you should have come to the very firm conclusion that there is absolutely positively NO LEVEL at which anyone can have an intellectual discussion with Zeta. Regrettably the possibility has been denied to everyone for all time.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 05:54:13 PM »
What Challenge said!  "IN SPADES" !!!
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 06:03:09 PM »
additionally: if you can't get how making elements of the game harder for newbies during their free look .... can turn into less new customers......you're hopeless.

Oh, so to gain more customers, which leads to more income, you must make a game that is so easy they can step right in and become a vet?  You need to make a game so easy that ANYTHING is possible for ANYONE without any time and dedication to learn?  Sounds to me like the main problem that lies in the world as a whole.  Everyone is looking for the easiest way to gain something (like money, or in a game's case skill) by doing the least amount of work.  Get over yourself, dude.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 09:01:51 PM »
when you start off your posts with misinformation  ....I lose interest in anything else you have to say.  isn't that AK AKs internet 101 game?

additionally: if you can't get how making elements of the game harder for newbies during their free look .... can turn into less new customers......you're hopeless.

relax man....it's just font.

When you start your posts with ignorant claims and silly theories...1d10t is all that comes to mind...but I had to give you a chance to put some hard evidence on the table.

Fact: the only elements that new people are looking at in this or any other "flight sim" (you seem to have forgotten that aspect) are the aircraft and the difficulty has increased over the years to the point where more people are playing more difficult flight sims than ever before.

Not sure why anyone has done anything more than post "you're a n00b" to any of your threads...it's very obvious that you're intellect is as lacking as you're ability to adapt.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 09:03:49 PM »
Oh, so to gain more customers, which leads to more income, you must make a game that is so easy they can step right in and become a vet? 

we gotta bleeder !!!!

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 09:07:27 PM »
When you start your posts with ignorant claims and silly theories...1d10t is all that comes to mind...but I had to give you a chance to put some hard evidence on the table.

Fact: the only elements that new people are looking at in this or any other "flight sim" (you seem to have forgotten that aspect) are the aircraft and the difficulty has increased over the years to the point where more people are playing more difficult flight sims than ever before.

Not sure why anyone has done anything more than post "you're a n00b" to any of your threads...it's very obvious that you're intellect is as lacking as you're ability to adapt.

you mad?

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 09:10:21 PM »
you mad?
Not in the least...ignorant humans and pretentious children just puzzle me.

Still waiting on that marketing evidence...you haven't even presented a good theory yet...get with it.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 09:27:20 PM »
Not in the least...ignorant humans and pretentious children just puzzle me.

we could bring a class action suit against high tech......then have our lead attorney's petition an applicable court to compell their statistical information relating to historical data......... and the past, present and future ratios of free users who don't become customers.......as in that data would be the answers you're looking for....

or...

you could just trust me......and get a life.

Still waiting on that marketing evidence...you haven't even presented a good theory yet...get with it.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 09:34:39 PM »
we could bring a class action suit against high tech......then have our lead attorney's petition an applicable court to compell their statistical information relating to historical data......... and the past, present and future ratios of free users who don't become customers.......as in that data would be the answers you're looking for....

or...

you could just trust me......and get a life.

Class action lawsuit?  Honestly, it would be thrown out as frivolous as there is nothing that requires HiTech to make the information you request public.  

Trust you?  That's funny, especially since you've provided absolutely nothing to back up your wildly inaccurate assertions.  You should follow some previous poster's advice and stop digging this hole you've dug for yourself.

ack-ack
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 10:12:31 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 10:03:55 PM »

Class action lawsuit?  Honestly, it would be thrown out as frivolous as there is nothing that requires HiTecht to make the information you request public. 

Trust you?  That's funny, especially since you've provided absolutely nothing to back up your wildly inaccurate assertions.  You should follow some previous poster's advice and stop digging this hole you've dug for yourself.

ack-ack

I figured out your problem........ satire goes over your head.