Author Topic: Your Favorite NFL Team......  (Read 25585 times)

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
Re: Your Favorite NFL Team......
« Reply #1020 on: February 07, 2010, 09:10:26 PM »
Never heard of it, does it match the score as well or just the win.  

EDIT:

I found what you were talking about.....  Interesting.

Annual EA Super Bowl simulation
Every year since 2004, shortly before the actual Super Bowl, EA Games has run a simulation of the Super Bowl using the latest game in the Madden NFL series and announced the result. EA also releases a computer-generated description of the simulated game as if it were a summary of the real Super Bowl. The results of the simulated and actual Super Bowl games are listed below.

2004 - Patriots 23, Panthers 20[34] (Actual Score: Patriots 32, Panthers 29)
2005 - Patriots 47, Eagles 31 [35] (Actual score: Patriots 24, Eagles 21)
2006 - Steelers 24, Seahawks 19 [36] (Actual score: Steelers 21, Seahawks 10)
2007 - Colts 38, Bears 27 [37] (Actual score: Colts 29, Bears 17)

2008 - Patriots 38, Giants 30 [38] (Actual score: Giants 17, Patriots 14)
2009 - Steelers 28, Cardinals 24 [39] (Actual score: Steelers 27, Cardinals 23)
2010 - Saints 35, Colts 31 Actual score: (Saints 31, Colts 17)
[/color]

FIXED   !!!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!     

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #1021 on: February 07, 2010, 10:40:44 PM »
damn the 49ers didnt go again  :frown:
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #1022 on: February 08, 2010, 06:38:04 AM »
FIXED   !!!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!     

What? Was there a game?

Oh yeah, that little Stupor Bowl Thingie... File under "last years news".

Enjoy it, Dadsguns. At least you're not one of these insufferable BandWagoneers. Next year, we'll do it all over again and I give the Aints a 1 in 32 unconditional probability of repeating.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1023 on: February 08, 2010, 07:35:22 AM »
congrats to all our resident saints fans.............and thanks for bringing the lombardi back to the NFCS...

you cats have the tools to keep this going for a number of years.......

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #1024 on: February 08, 2010, 07:45:54 AM »
congrats to all our resident saints fans.............and thanks for bringing the lombardi back to the NFCS...

you cats have the tools to keep this going for a number of years.......

Good Point: AFC Skumdawgs were DENIED!!!

As for the dynasty, doubt it... There's, imj, too much player mobility for that anymore. In a way, I think they've overdone the parity thing. Staff no longer hang around long enough to give a team an essential character. I miss that from the old days.

But, yes, The Aints fans should enjoy a day of drunken revelry. It's been a long time coming. Que ironia, btw, that Archie Manning never got his ring and that the Saints would win it at one of his boy's expense...
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #1025 on: February 08, 2010, 08:56:23 AM »
I enjoy reading the start of this thread up to this point, and knowing what we know now. 
I always believed we had a shot with this team, they finally had it together and seen things from them that would never have been attempted or accomplished in the past.

<S> to The Fans that stood behind their teams win or lose, that's what makes a true Fan.  I should know, been there for many years on the losing side.

Its been a wonderful ride for the Saints and I am ecstatic beyond words.  We can finally put away those paper bags for the moment and sit back and say we finally made it.

This surely ranked as one of the most exciting games I can remember in the SuperBowl that's for sure. 

See you next Year!!!   

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #1026 on: February 08, 2010, 01:54:21 PM »
I enjoy reading the start of this thread up to this point, and knowing what we know now. 
I always believed we had a shot with this team, they finally had it together and seen things from them that would never have been attempted or accomplished in the past.

<S> to The Fans that stood behind their teams win or lose, that's what makes a true Fan.  I should know, been there for many years on the losing side.

Its been a wonderful ride for the Saints and I am ecstatic beyond words.  We can finally put away those paper bags for the moment and sit back and say we finally made it.

This surely ranked as one of the most exciting games I can remember in the SuperBowl that's for sure. 

See you next Year!!!   

Indeed. It's not like it was a "blowout" like the score kind of shows. It was very good game and until that last play the Colts did have a slim chance, thats what makes a good game.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Chalk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1027 on: February 08, 2010, 03:47:39 PM »
Saints