Author Topic: Holy Horde.  (Read 3714 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: Holy Horde.
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 08:45:33 PM »
Falcnwng:

Via PMs today I learned that my remarks in this thread struck a nerve with you, along with how I'm clueless and need to grow up.  Well, my friend, if comments like the one I made really just made you shed a tear, let me enlighten you.  If you don't want your name or your squad's name connotative with the issue at hand there's a simple solution--don't do it  :aok.  Not just calling you and your squad out, but those that also partake in said "hording."  Also, if letting little pixelated names, those that you may never meet, ruffle your feathers am I really the one that needs to grow up when I know I'm a teen and you're what....40?

That is all.

#S#

Banshee7
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 08:54:24 PM »
As i was in my 152. I climbed to 5k and swung back around. They dove on town and I gto about 3 or 4 of them before I was dogpiled.

well i pulled your stats and you have exactly ONE kill in a ta152 as of my post....

best of luck with this idiotic post...at least try not to lie in a way that is so easily checked...

and yes i do believe that is a port/airbase....where were the 90+ rooks while this huge darbar was launched??? 

suffering fools is the part of this game that is hardest to take..... :rolleyes:
LMAO, such moments as these are too few :aok
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 08:56:14 PM »
Did someone sneeze cranberry juice in the screen?
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 08:58:47 PM »
So many targets... you lucky bastage
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 09:05:43 PM »
Looks like the 80th. 
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 09:08:25 PM »
Did someone sneeze cranberry juice in the screen?

"Bloodclot"...
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 09:55:03 PM »
Your dar dots are that tiny? That's a pain.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2009, 03:09:35 AM »
Falcnwng:

Via PMs today I learned that my remarks in this thread struck a nerve with you, along with how I'm clueless and need to grow up.  Well, my friend, if comments like the one I made really just made you shed a tear, let me enlighten you.  If you don't want your name or your squad's name connotative with the issue at hand there's a simple solution--don't do it  :aok.  Not just calling you and your squad out, but those that also partake in said "hording."  Also, if letting little pixelated names, those that you may never meet, ruffle your feathers am I really the one that needs to grow up when I know I'm a teen and you're what....40?

That is all.

#S#

Banshee7

Well lets put the facts out on the table again shall we anklehumper?

1.  You WERE a member of BoPs
2.   You left as many have to find other fun in the game...no hard feelings
3.  You would fly on our channel as other ex-bops do when you would fly bish..again totally cool
4.   You began trying to "run" missions and got minimal participation from the squad
5.   You began showing up with alt to oppose BoP missions and bragging on 200 about killing us....this OFTEN occurred shortly after being on our channel/country and seeing us post aforementioned mission....
6.   The guys decided they didn't want you on channel anymore and told you as much...
7.  You ACTUALLY seemed shocked by this???
8.  Your own squad leader at the time (Karaya) kicked you out of his squad (303rd) because of some of these behaviors...
9.  You began pm'ing me and sending me BBS messages asking for my advice on what to do...
10.  I politely told you that you were too young and needed to give it time.  Leave the squad alone. Go away etc etc..
11.  You, acting like the teenager you are, have no concept of what that means and continue to show up on our channel and have been consistently told you are not welcome.
12.  TONIGHT you begin pm'ing me about it AGAIN...I waste my time time telling you that making snide comments about BoPs on the BBS and then wanting to hang out with us doesn't work.  You again act shocked so I end the session by telling you that you are clueless.
13.  You then tell me that IF i am a doctor for real then you are going to give me some of my own medicine...i guess this post is what you were threatening???

I love the BoPs....I don't mind our name being associated with anything that we do for fun.  YOU are a squad ankle humper of the truest sense...so when YOU post about our squad it IS annoying since you eagerly participated in ALL our missions and would STILL if we hadn't kicked you off channel and made clear you weren't welcome.  I still have the private  BBS messages you sent me and I have todays film when you were pm'ing me if you would like any of these posted....

Dismissed :t

« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 03:11:48 AM by FALCONWING »
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2009, 03:16:29 AM »
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline batch

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2009, 03:21:48 AM »
"theres nothin like wakin up with a Dickens Cider" - Dickens Fruit Stand

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2009, 03:38:07 AM »

And why would anyone WANT to up to defend against it?  Not a lot of fun fighting against 5 enemy let alone 50+  :rolleyes:

Not so fast my friend...This was tonight....yes..those are 3 1/2 darbar of rooks rolling 141...but WAIT a doggone minute!!!  Is that Bish pilots rolling out of 141 and defending against gv and air assault?????  I TRIEd to stop them...I tried to tell them it wasn't fun ( i told them Fuge would roll his eyes at them)....but they insisted on defending against enormous odds!!!!!  Its too bad our dar wasn't working so you could see how many rook planes were in the air...

INstead those crazy bish fought back...killed the troops at the vbase...sent 5-6 guys to drop ord/fhs at the nearest rook airbase...and watched the rook darbar dwindle to nothing.....the Bish also took the southern vbase about an hour later...

The ONLY difference between this screenie and the one originally posted was that there were 3 times as many rooks attacking a small field (gvs dont add to the radar so there were probably more) AND GHI called it out and the bish responded by upping to meet the attack in force...BTW the rooks did drop fhs but those crazy bish kept upping anyway...

LUCKILY... Nex/StokesAK was on the rooks side and I tried to contact him via ch 200 to encourage him to post a screenshot.  For some reason (probably racking up those 152 kills at 5k) he didn't respond.... :rock
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 04:02:08 AM by FALCONWING »
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2009, 04:46:08 AM »
Sheesh, dunno what the big deal is - every country has a horde depending on what time players are on.

As for the getting personal etc, who the hell cares - if you have fun flying in a horde, help yourself, if you have fun killing a horde, help yourself.

Can fighting a horde get annoying - yes, but its a freaking game - play how YOU want to play, and let others play how THEY  want to play.

How exactly is this tirading at each other on the boards helping???? Anyone feel better for it?, or just feeling annoyed etc?

Sheesh,

just my 0.00002p worth,

Wurzel

(oh, and its the Holy Horde of Antioch actually  ;) :D)
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2009, 06:19:35 AM »
Falconwng, nice screen shot from the Bish side.  I saw that fight evolve over a few hours starting with a Rook CV near 141.  First, Rooks were vulching 141 and ignoring high Bish inbound from the north, and their CV was sunk.  Immediately afterward, there was a big bish strike into 140, which took out the vh and the fh's, but the town was never down.  Once it was clear 140 wasn't going to be captured, the Bish were showing up at 151, and all of the Rooks who had been defending 140 upped at 151 together (or so it seemed).  Sometime after that is when I think you took your screen shot. :)

Part of the reason for why there were so many of us in the area was circumstance.  The first place I went when I logged on was 99 because a squad mate was there, but when it was a few of us versus a dozen high P-51s, a couple 190s and 4 262s, I said "screw that" and landed wheels up to avoid the vulch.  So I moved to TT, but the fighter hangars were down.  Then I went to a field where some rooks were fighting Knights, but the fighter hangars were down.  I almost logged at that point, as the only fight with fighter hangars and a full enemy dar bar also had big sectors of friendly dar bar.  These fights would be more fun if it weren't for the semi-retarded behavior you see on both sides.  I can't tell you how many times someone came in to shoulder-shoot my targets last night while a 2nd bandit was lining us up, and on multiple occasions I dragged 5 or 6 Bish toward higher friendlies who came to my help.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2009, 07:15:07 AM »
I missed a Wirbel feast at the all you can eat buffet.   :cry
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2009, 07:38:41 AM »
I think we found out who was part of the horde!!!!!
:rofl :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)