Author Topic: Joy Stick Problems Please Help  (Read 487 times)

Offline Viper0070

• Zinc Member
Joy Stick Problems Please Help
« on: October 26, 2009, 03:36:30 PM »
I have 2 joy sticks now and I am having a problem keeping both working at the same time when hooked up.  One is a Thrustmaster T 1.6000 and its been working fine until I got a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 installed today.  I got both sticks working ok but when I switch from the Sidewinder back to my Thrustmaster I lose the Elevator,Rudder,Throttle and Aileron Settings on my Thrustmaster and i have to re-program the four settings again to make the Thrustmaster work again?  Is there a way to save the settings on more that one stick at a time?  I have both hooked up to the USB at the same time.  I thank you for any Help you can give me on this.  Viper

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Joy Stick Problems Please Help
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 05:22:20 PM »
check out this thread it refers to what u need.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,276438.0.html

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 03:18:58 AM »
as far as i know you can only use one joystick in each mode
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 06:42:45 AM »
Actually you can program several sticks in as long as the analog inputs remain on the primary.
Second one can be setup for trim or many other functions.
Plus all the other throttles, and buttons will work.

What you can't do is set 2 sticks to both have analog X,Y,Z doing pitch, roll and yaw.

Sent PM, Let me know whens a good time to hook up viper. We can DO this stuff!  :)

« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 06:44:54 AM by Ghosth »

Offline Viper0070

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 08:06:42 AM »
Dear Ghosth i want to Thank you so much for your phone number and offering to help me with this problem.  I used the Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 USB joystick last night and i don't really like the feel it has compaired to my Thrustmaster 1.6000. So i am going to sell the Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 USB joystick and stay with my Thrustmaster for now.  I wish CH made a joystick with the rudder in the stick because i have Polio and can't use my legs for the rudder. i did buy a x52 pro but it only worked for 10 minutes before it stopped working and i was scared to buy another x52 pro.  Thanks again for wanting to help.  have a great week....Sammie....Viper

PS. I Also want to Thank All of You that have Replied to My Need of Help and for All the Friends i have made and had fun with since i joined Aces High. There is a Lot of Very Special People here in Aces High.....Thank You....Sammie...Viper :)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 12:34:55 PM »
Has anyone used the microstick of the CH Pro throttle for rudder? That might help our friend Sammie here.  :aok
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Viper0070

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 03:07:33 PM »
Chalenge Thank you my Dear Friend...You have Helped me so much and I am really Enjoying myself with Aces High and all the nice Guys here.  Everybody have a great Day and Thank you....Sammie....Viper :)