Author Topic: A thought on dropping hangars...  (Read 1365 times)

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
A thought on dropping hangars...
« on: November 06, 2009, 06:13:49 PM »
You know guys, when I go squirrel hunting, I don't begin or end by taking a bulldozer and knocking down all the oak trees.... :devil  :bolt:
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Re: A thought on dropping hangars...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 07:08:13 PM »
You know guys, when I go squirrel hunting, I don't begin or end by taking a bulldozer and knocking down all the oak trees.... :devil  :bolt:
Well, make it fair. Give the squirrel a gun too :D

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 07:31:09 PM »
The simple solution is to destroy the bombers before going back to your furball.  :old:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 08:08:34 PM »
I'll drop em and not feel bad about it.  :airplane:
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 08:37:48 PM »

Well when you go Hanger Hunting you Drop'em all     :devil
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 08:48:02 PM »
The simple solution is to destroy the bombers before going back to your furball.  :old:

I was thinking more of the green guys dropping their hangars...not allowed to shoot down bombers with a green icon apparently  :devil
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 09:56:44 PM »
Whenever I drop hangers behind a furball, it's generally done specifically for the whines. They entertain me.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 11:46:14 PM »
Whenever I drop hangers behind a furball, it's generally done specifically for the whines. They entertain me.

Always wondered what that kid who pulled the wings off of flies would be like as a grownup...

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 11:49:41 PM »
One can already see where this thread will go.... 147,264,645 pages later.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 11:52:58 PM »
Always wondered what that kid who pulled the wings off of flies would be like as a grownup...

:D I actually never tortured anything when I was a kid. Except the hive of fuzzy bumblebees that killed all the chicks in my birdhouse and chased off the parents. Sprayed them with a garden hose for two days before nuking the birdhouse with a baseball bat.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 03:41:05 AM »
Carpet bombing in Lancs, then bailing, then carpet bombing again seems to be the rage in some circles.

By "circle" I have a certain ignominious body part in mind.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 07:09:37 AM »
How you like to play determins what tactics you use, and alot of guys want to pick,vulch, and furball all the live long day.
Hey im all for furballing, but im known for deacking a base..., simply to get some man power on scene so we can get a capture going. (nothing makes people show up at an enemy air base like the words "vulch light is lit!!"

Several times i've been scolded by the guys taking advantage of the ack being down to get em some killz..., usualy its a teenager, and usualy they travel from one vulch fest to the next, whining when the base eventualy gets taken, regardless of who worked to get the field deack'd in the first place.
If they cant hold cap, Rooks grab bombers and start rolling in for the Fighter Hangers, and that makes some guy's LIVID..., "why'd you put the fighter hangers down?" ..., "because im a jerk, and I dont care what you think.", and that puts it in perspective I think..., I paid my monthly bill to get on this game, and ill damn well blow up whatever I please :aok

People are gonna do what they want, and theres no sense getting angry about it, its a game, and you've got to take the good with the bad I suppose.

Spell checker is for Morrons

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 07:14:43 AM »
One can already see where this thread will go.... 147,264,645 pages later.

A Ho/Collision model/ENY/Play my way, direction?

:bolt:

The Few GFC

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 07:30:01 AM »
Thats been the problem for a while now, and remember this is the generation people are letting loose into the world.

First they enjoy pulling wings off of flies....if they can be bothered to catch them.

Next they go into games online and play and do what ever they want with the attitude "I do it because I can, and screw the rest of you!".

Next the venture out into the light. These are the same people who when they see an accident and a woman is hanging out of the car with her boob hanging out they stand around snickering and pointing in stead of trying to help or call an ambulance.

As they "mature"  :rolleyes: Some move into office and again with the attitude of "I do it because I can, and screw the rest of you!" take money to vote bills in that increase taxes for the rest of us.

Aren't you all happy to be alive in these times?  :huh

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 04:18:22 PM »
snip

Some of us know that the reason we can get away with it is the near-total anonymity of the internet, and that as far as the singular reality goes, we're not interacting with "real" people. Some of us.

Also, have you ever wondered if you're actually the only one playing this game, and that the rest of us are all just made up to fleece you of your $15? :noid