Author Topic: Hangars and Ack Reupping  (Read 5538 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Hangars and Ack Reupping
« Reply #165 on: November 13, 2009, 05:03:59 PM »
Well, I know it sounds crazy, but you could up from a nearby field to defend the base. Upping from a capped field and getting picked or vulched is a little masochistic anyway.

Ardy has an interesting idea about the number of planes a hangar could produce until a resupply is in though.
-Twitchy

ahhh but to some people that is their kind of fun, not really mine, but for some.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: November 13, 2009, 05:11:48 PM »
I think a more integral supply system would be cool.  maybe not necessary forced to resupply by air but could you imagine if to take a base you didn't need to flatten the town at all, instead you just had to cut off the supply lines and 'starve' the opposing side out of the base. For example, if the supply lines to a base is cut, then your fuel/ammo supply dwindles until you can't up a airplane from the base or roll a gv from it. This would have a 'more realistic' twist to the scenarios.

I'd have to see a more in depth explanation on your idea and maybe if you and your squaddies think it is good, you could craft up something organized and well presented in the wishlist forum, Hitech will definitely take a look at it.

All I know is that the current system is as stale as year old bread.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: November 14, 2009, 09:36:22 AM »

All I know is that the current system is as stale as year old bread.

(gritting teeth becuse I am agreeing with Grizz)I am looking forward to the changes to come.  Stale with mold. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!