Author Topic: Scoring question  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Scoring question
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2009, 01:17:30 AM »
Wrong! I get attacked a lot at 25k... even 32k! I also do the attacking and even with a P-51 engaging bombers at 30-35k is a difficult task that requires patience and strategy. I would think the P-38 would be ideal for this but I also know P-38 pilots are not known for patience or strategy.  :D
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2009, 01:28:02 AM »
I would think the P-38 would be ideal for this but I also know P-38 pilots are not known for patience or strategy.  :D

You're right. We get laid far more often and don't have time to climb to 32k every sortie.

I also do the attacking and even with a P-51 engaging bombers at 30-35k is a difficult task that requires patience and strategy.

Ah, you're a P51 stick, that explains the altitude. Carry on! :devil
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 01:32:26 AM by Delirium »
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2009, 01:51:14 AM »
You're right. We get laid far more often and don't have time to climb to 32k every sortie.

Ha! You pimple faced noobs never get laid and you dont know the difference between a woman and your right hand!  :devil
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2009, 01:44:28 AM »
Who wants to climb to 25k? Heck, most of us in fighters never get over 10k! If the guy in the bomber wants to climb to 30k and bomb, he might as well do it offline because no one is going to bother him.

i was reason for hq change and 163/ everyone complained about loseing dar for 2 hrs. you couldn't resupply dar old days if on \ly 3 dars dead hq still up. kev367th and i us to call up fighters kill 3/4 hq blind then land 4 or 5 kills each. and of cousre i flew 30k would go afk wait hr come back kill hq 3/4  and laugh at crys. was fun till 163 came in the game and hq changed.  nemisi in old days wasn't instant calibration only a few could do it right. Most would hear 30k bombers inb hq alot on 200 saying u can't bomb from that alt till they kept losing dars. and i've been around well before aces high and always could shoot its not hard. and i can show you 8 u cheat have aimbot this weak alone and thats from low bombers....... lol

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2009, 01:48:30 AM »
with a P-51 engaging bombers at 30-35k

:huh
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2009, 04:07:17 AM »

:huh

Ha! Yes an empty bomber is not only fast it climbs pretty good too so if they are at 18k when you launch in a P-51 they will be higher when you catch up to them. I am not someone that attacks from dead six (patience) and yes it eventually ends up being at very high altitudes and deep behind enemy lines but I do really enjoy fighting bombers at high altitude.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2009, 04:08:57 AM »

i was reason for hq change and 163/ everyone...

Now that makes you out to be here for one reason only and no I dont believe a word you say... not even the parts I can understand.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2009, 05:11:50 AM »
i was reason for hq change and 163/ everyone complained about loseing dar for 2 hrs.

Wow! A single guy responsible for AH a huge AH gameplay change. I vote you most influential player ever!  :rock

:rolleyes:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2009, 06:54:20 AM »
Wow! A single guy responsible for AH a huge AH gameplay change. I vote you most influential player ever!  :rock

:rolleyes:

Hey now. Why don't you do a skyrock type poll and nominate the guy... looks to be the fashionable thing to do.  :D
See Rule #4

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2009, 07:02:26 AM »
Hey now. Why don't you do a skyrock type poll and nominate the guy...

I can't do that, because I would be one of the contenders. It was me alone who caused the Arena Split of 2006

:D
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 07:06:56 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2009, 07:14:18 AM »
I can't do that, because I would be one of the contenders. It was me alone who caused the Arena Split of 2006

You better edit that quick... There are quite a few who'd want to make snail salad out of you for that! :O
See Rule #4

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »
1ST thing you do so you can score-turn off your computer-stand up-go out the door-go find a chick easy as that to score  :cheers:  :aok
am i the only one to get this?  :huh  :headscratch:
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2009, 03:51:40 AM »
According to the "Treaty of Panay" I am no longer allowed to 'score' (outside of my own house anyway) and Im happy with that... really.  :D

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2009, 11:13:41 PM »

Lusche i take it you were not herewhen u could kill HQ 3/4 and team could not resupply. I would go noe to HQ kill ot 3/4 and boards were full of crys. KEV367th would gun for me after hq down we would kill fighters and goons.  once people learn secret ways into HQ so enemy never saw you team swere losing radar with no resupply. Thats when yhey harden some strats. {maybe wasn't just all me but i did start it, and was doing it everyday just to hear the whines)another game chage wasstopping guys from upping at friendly base shooting own hangers to increase hit %fighter mode. Caught VOSS in a hanger shooting it at our base (we were same team) looked at his hit % in fighter it was 93% so i uped in fighter mode shot hanger and found out how his hit % was that high.

btw old days u could go all the way HQ never flash a base most all maps. Some if you flew off map guys couldn't shoot u. some of these maps we still use today but now u need 2 sets lancs and hq can be resupplied now.

p.s.do you really think i would come on bbs and tell story if not true. LOL i can imagine grief i would get if i did. lol
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:19:19 PM by rod367th »

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2009, 12:40:12 AM »
Now that explains it! It wasnt anything you were doing (as lame and gamey as it was) it was a bug in the game that caused the changes and not you! And here I was beginning to believe you really are as significant as you think!  :rofl

EDIT: I just came to realize you were (in a very basic sense) taking advantage of a bug in the game and worse you were making fun of the people reporting it to HTC. What is really funny is a lot of time has passed by since then and you still think it makes you look important?  :rofl
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 03:21:55 AM by Chalenge »