Author Topic: For any wishing to make a few mil  (Read 1102 times)

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
For any wishing to make a few mil
« on: November 12, 2009, 09:47:42 AM »
  :pray Well I was praying for a miracle and low and behold in my EMail, comes pennys from heaven.   :rock

BS Email Start

Alex Hens & Associates

16 cricklewood Broadway

nw2 4se

London, UK.

To be precise, I have been contacted by Miss Mary Sliy a 21 years national of Sierra Leone whose family was affected by tragedy in her country and presently taking asylum in London .

Having solicited my assistance to retrieve her late fathers fund valued UD$5.5 Million being proceeds from the sales of diamond and deposited with a diplomatic security company here in united kingdom for possible investment and her relocation to your country to further her education and settle down for the rest of her life. In view of the global awareness of similar mails associated with scam, Mary Sliy decided to go through my law firm because nobody might want to believe her predicament and been skeptical to go into wrong hands.

Having verified all the documentation presented before me as regards to the fund deposit with the diplomatic security company to ascertain that it is not with a fraudulent intention, I wish to humbly solicit your assistance to partake in retrieving her late father's fund by transferring all legal right and privilege to you as the benefactor. The money in question was deposited with a security company as family treasure and valuables.

A formal agreement has been reached with Mary Sliy that for your assistance you will be entitled to 30% of US$5.5Million,10% goes for my legal services and retainer ship while 5% will take care of all expenditure in the cause of this transaction and 55% will be meant for Mary Sliy for Investment.

Kindly contact I immediately indicating interest by furnishing me with the information stated below;

Full names:

Fax number:

Cell number:

Nature of job/position:

Marital status:

And your address:

To enable me carry out the legal documentation via my email: alexhenns@mailbox.co.za or alexhensassociate@googlemail.com on the receipt of your response I will send you the documents pertaining to the deposit of the fund.

God bless you.

Alex Hens Esq.

BS Email End

Needless to say I sent an email back, that simply said SHOW ME THE MONEY. with the real video attached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaiSHcHM0PA

Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
Re: For any wishing to make a few mil
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 10:55:06 AM »
Congratulations.  when will you stop smoking that weed?
Oaktree

56th Fighter group