Author Topic: Pay per month...and future plans  (Read 789 times)

Offline jscharpf

• Zinc Member
Pay per month...and future plans
« on: January 23, 2000, 10:59:00 AM »
Two questions, one on pay and the other on the future of AH:

First of all, I'd like to thank Hitech and Pyro for there great work. This whole experience is so different from AW. I know that you guys actually care about the people that play this game. It's evident in the upgrades, the time you spend online in flight chatting with users,etc..
Besides that, the game is without at doubt THE best WW2 flight sim out there right now.

Two questions:

1. Will I be able to go month to month or do I have to commit to a certain time period? I realize that if I'm switching on and off every month, it might be a pain in the butt for you guys, but I do love this game and want to play it. The price is fair in my opinion, but there will be months, especially summer, that I just won't be on that much. It would be nice to activate and de-activeate my account for a month at a time. If not that, how about 3 month periods?

2. I'm not looking for when here, lol, but in general, what additions do you see, including ground targets/vehicles, ships, etc. I realize that you can't commit to anything,but I'd just like an idea of where you see this going in the future.

Thanks again

rbn