Author Topic: Unit integrity & Recruitment  (Read 1854 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: Unit integrity & Recruitment
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2009, 11:29:01 AM »
Chappy,   I'm offended you want to call me Fluffy with ragged edges!   :aok  We at the Claim Jumpers are working on issues and are setting up rules for game play, fair play and respect for others who play.  Our play is all over the board ie.  land grab is the core of Claim Jumpers (thats why the name), but we also have furball days or just wingup days.  It's not just about Aces High anymore.  The friendships extend to RL with beers and NASCAR,  pheasant hunt in KS next week and a few of us roadtripping after x-mas.  Our donations have helped squadies that just need a bump to keep them online or if it ever happens support like that offered with 68KO!  Our new rules may send a few packing or just turn on a light  :angel: but this is being reviewed as we speak.

Chappy, your still invited to hunt!
Becinhu,  it's been an honor working with you for the past few years!
Who's this Stampf guy...does he text?

Flifast

Thank you for what you and your guys did and all the other squads and people when we lost KO, i think it made alot of people realize this is more about making friendships that last for years and years then just a "game", I remember teaching KO how to fly a Bomber in Airwarriors lol he was just coming out of the squeaker years lol, then i had some family problems (deaths) and i lost touch with him for about 3 to 4 years, until i started flying AcesHigh then we ran into each other (8 years ago) joined his squad and flew with him until his death,

Our squad i can honestly say, has the best group of guys that love to fly, we don't care what the missions are even if its a suicide run, it just doesn't matter were having a blast... making great friendships that do carry over into the real world not just online, The 68th is a great squad to fly either for, with or against we like the Fun Factor... :aok
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2009, 01:47:39 PM »
As CO of the JG2, we use a simple test to ensure we are getting healthy pilots.

(Image removed from quote.)

We need our pilots to stay "Regular".
Here is a chart we use to make sure our pilots are in the best health, to ensure
good dogfighting skillz.

(Image removed from quote.)

So, what happens when you have type #1 through type #7 in the same sitting?? :huh

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2009, 01:56:23 PM »
So, what happens when you have type #1 through type #7 in the same sitting?? :huh

We send you over to Assi's house for full clean out, then we have to purge the system.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 01:59:30 PM by CHAPPY »

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2009, 06:17:37 PM »
We send you over to Assi's house for full clean out, then we have to purge the system.

It's important to deeply analyze all recruits.

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2009, 06:49:39 PM »
Plenty of

should do the rest.
 :salute

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2009, 09:24:14 PM »
I have no integrity but my squad keeps me around anyway...just so I can be the poster child for what not to do.  :x :x :x :x
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2009, 09:32:32 PM »
As CO of the 80th I generally like to take a bull whip and give the prospective recruits lashings until they cry.  The last one to wuss out gets in.  I just get more abusive from there.

Such a naughty girl...  :neener:
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies