Author Topic: bye bye for good i'm deleting my forum account.  (Read 3717 times)

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
Re: bye bye for good i'm deleting my forum account.
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2009, 05:18:02 PM »
i see him in mw..........he flys under legoman, and bender.
It used to be Legomasr.

I remember trying to help the OP when he first started in the TA. He couldn't figure out how to start his engines. I told him to press E. Five seconds later he was "yelling" about how to start his engine. Eventually he got it figured out. Next he wanted to know how to talk with us on VOX. After five minutes of a group troubleshooting session, he finally told us, "Wait, I need to have a mic?" (minus the punctuation)  :rolleyes:

I saw him a few days later and was asking for someone to help him get better at dogfighting. I offered to help him out and upped a Corsair, after giving a wiseacre remark. Don't really remember what happened after though, aside from not listening to advice I tried to give. Basically stuck on stupid.

If you really are going to call yourself a Lego Master, at least act in a way that does not verify the fact that your Ritalin dosage isn't high enough. See ya troll, or is this one of those "I'm saying that I quit just to see if people will miss me," threads? So, what happens after WW2OL? Battlefield 1943? Halo? [Rooster] of Dooty? Or whatever the super violent video game is that 12-year-olds play now.

didn't know people hated me so much. :o :cry
These guys don't hate you, they have all been frustrated by you at some point or another, or you simply were never memorable enough to be known by them. If you had read through all of what they said, you would have understood that point. See Ritalin remark above. If you want to know someone who hated you, try talking to me.
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2009, 07:17:26 PM »
Would someone please break this guys legs and spear his side so we can pull him down off his cross.

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2009, 07:40:00 PM »

To quote Eddie Izzard, Being cool is a pursuit of youth.  Just a big circle, On This side | you got looking like a dckhead....then you got sort of average...then cool, cool cool, Hip and groovy, Looking like a dckhead!  But they don't realize they're that close to hip and groovy, but you can't back in.  Everyone is going the other way 'round.

So he has to go to average then back to Cool then hip and groovy. :)
Not trying to call him a dckhead, but you get the idea, he has to go the other way round that circle, can't go from this attitude to Hip and Groovy.

haha this explains soo much, one of my bestfriends was kinda cool, but only wen hed say funny things it was cuz he was bein a dckhead. hints my friends nik name was "dckhead"
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2009, 12:39:15 AM »
I think after "bender" he was Mustang2... and possibly one or two others. 

***G3-MF***

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »

"Shane....................Come back Shane"

:aok Great Movie
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2009, 10:51:31 AM »
Yawn......
:disclaimer: 79% of all my posts are Sarcastic.  It's too much work for me to point out which posts are sarcastic and which aren't, so I'm going to use this signature to reduce overhead and sarcastic post identification time consumption or SPITC for short.

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »
was nice in the beginning, how ever things have gotten bad in the last 2 months so i've decided to change to WW2 combat online in hopes that more people will accept me. )people who read this post keep in mind that spying is wrong and pointless and is a reason i am leaving.  :salute all!!

I accept you for who you are son now shut the piehole and get me a beer....

froger
frogs are people too

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2009, 07:05:37 PM »
mmMMmmm beer
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2009, 05:51:10 PM »
.........people who read this post keep in mind that spying is wrong and pointless and is a reason i am leaving.  :salute all!!

Since your leaving and have closed your account, tell us who it was, better yet PM me the details.......  :devil

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2009, 05:53:47 PM »
Since your leaving and have closed your account, tell us who it was, better yet PM me the details.......  :devil

Umm I believe he said he was spying.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2009, 05:58:19 PM »
 :huh Sounded like he was leaving because of someone else doing it, but oh well, someone will fill his shoes soon.

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2009, 06:03:13 PM »
:huh Sounded like he was leaving because of someone else doing it, but oh well, someone will fill his shoes soon.

lol Who knows :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2009, 06:05:44 PM »

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2009, 06:08:13 PM »
NVM

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2009, 06:08:46 PM »
Ah well one less ack runner, and rammer.  AMF, so long, good bye, Dont let the door hit you, adios, hasta la vista.  One less ace pilot, to ram, run to ack, and then complain about it, when someone hits him on accident after you apologise on 200 for doing it.   :cheers:
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.