Author Topic: Zone question and City comments  (Read 255 times)

Offline mia389

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Zone question and City comments
« on: December 03, 2009, 11:21:22 AM »
When a cities zone base gets captured by the enemy and the city moves away from the front and you recapture that base does the city move back to the front?

I am loving the high alt fights. Can there be a bigger perk on the 163 now? Enemy flys sectors to get to our city. We see the dar so start to climb in our prop planes early. They get to the city to get eaten up by 163s. I kind of feel bad for them. I think the 163s will make them go somewhere else.

I have not even flown Ju88s to a city yet. I will get slaughtered  :eek:

Fuel:  Now that we are flying farther distances fuel is playing a bigger part. Time on station is very limited once you climb to 20k for the bomber intercept. I would like to see 1.5 multiplier. Been flying mostly the Ta152 because it gives me lots more TOS.

Resupply:  When radar factory is down to 50% this effects the fields radar when being hit. You can bypass this by resupplying the field correct?  Is the strat resupplyable?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 11:29:28 AM by mia389 »

Offline mia389

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Zone question and City comments
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 10:49:36 AM »

When a cities zone base gets captured by the enemy and the city moves away from the front and you recapture that base does the city move back to the front?

Resupply:  When radar factory is down to 50% this effects the fields radar when being hit. You can bypass this by resupplying the field correct?  Is the strat resupplyable?

Still looking for answers to these questions if anyone can help