Author Topic: 357th Dragon Tails  (Read 3817 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: 357th Dragon Tails
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2009, 08:59:28 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2009, 09:36:40 AM »
 :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2009, 09:39:52 AM »
 :rofl
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2009, 09:43:36 AM »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2009, 09:47:29 AM »
any idea when 357th FS started using "Dragons"? I could only find references to 355th FG "Steeple Morden Strafers", perhaps it was a vietnam era nickname?

edit:    -=357FG Yoxford Boys=- already make it clear which fighter group they represent, how about [357TH]Death Dragons change your name to [357TH FS]Death Dragons to show which fighter squadron you represent. would make it crystal clear that the 2 AH squads represent completely different historical units...

All they do is fail base captures in 110s and pick, they can't fight. 357th FS would be inappropriate.
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2009, 09:53:57 AM »
any idea when 357th FS started using "Dragons"? I could only find references to 355th FG "Steeple Morden Strafers", perhaps it was a vietnam era nickname?

edit:    -=357FG Yoxford Boys=- already make it clear which fighter group they represent, how about [357TH]Death Dragons change your name to [357TH FS]Death Dragons to show which fighter squadron you represent. would make it crystal clear that the 2 AH squads represent completely different historical units...

The WW2  355th Fighter Group History by Bert Marshall, is "Angels, Dragons & Bulldogs"    That would appear to connect the Dragon to the WW2 357th FS of the 355th FG
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2009, 10:10:51 AM »
That's just wrong Reaper, that's just so wrong..... :eek:
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2009, 10:52:26 AM »
It will be INteresting to see what skuzzy will have to say about your remarks.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2009, 10:59:50 AM »
What a pitiful testament to just how useless (and clueless) many squads are. I'd be embarrassed if I logged on to the BBS and read this classless drivel coming from "my" squad. There are a lot of great squads...this doesn't appear to be one. If I were the Yoxford Boys only reason I'd consider a name change would be someone might confuse them with these guys by mistake.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2009, 11:06:26 AM »
This is a classic purse fight, where all they do is tarnish a name, remind me to steer clear of these clowns.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2009, 11:09:56 AM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol           this is better than 200!
-AoM-

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »
I know greens well and I too am a founding 357th Death Dragons member. I am not surprised some little boy with issues of gender identity would try to emulate us, his heros. After all, he or they can only wear their Batman T-shirts so many times. I bet they have all our posters covering their bedroom walls and take our 357th Death Dragons lunch pails to school. Its nice to see the short bus they take still drops them off in front of their mommy's house. Be safe little ones, practice tieing your little girl shoes and someday you may be a The 357th Death Dragon too!
ALT+F4

is there a permanent full moon or something???

why in the world do you all take this crap so seriously?

just fly, fight, bomb, gv, shoot things, and have fun without trying to ruin others fun.......

<shaking head walking away>

wonder if this dood is someones shade?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 11:13:09 AM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2009, 11:26:35 AM »
.......... .... News Flash...  ... .... Just reported another Squad has laid claim to the 357th Name there will be called The 357th DQ's there willing to fight  and make thereselves a 3lit3 sQuAd.. long live the 357th.......

UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline willy928

• Zinc Member
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2009, 12:04:20 PM »
The "357th Death Dragons" was founded by ex Hellcat FG squad members who walked out on its CO wildcat6 who brought shame and dishonor to many of the squads senior officers. Wildcat6 was later court martialed and executed via a "TeamSpeak" hack by his own squad members in the following months for crimes against humanity, stuffed animals and the neighborhood cat.

Since that fatefull day over two years ago the "357th Death Dragons" have become a legend in the late war arenas, at least in our own minds. Many Aces High members have suffered total humiliation, cried in the fetal position and brought shame to their family honor at our hands. Death by th "357Th Death Dragons" is quick and painful. The likes of "GhostCDB", the nutjob "Tanker", the boy/girl "LtNoob" AKA "GrnEgLjr" and the infamous gender bender "Strokes", have all met a tragic end at the hands of the "357th Death Dragons".

During our biweekly squad nights(LOL, I said Bi) our blitzkrieg tactics take numerous bases, leaving those who dare to defend against us stunned into absolute submission. Most Bish and Knit towns evacuate the women and children in fear they will be taken into slavery. Its a well known fact on our squad nights most players switch sides and play with the rooks to avoid certain death and having their corpse defiled.

The "357th Death Dragons" employee various bounties as incentives for excellance and we have taught many a newby a hard life lesson when they fail to read the "Getting Started" page. Anyone is welcome to join, few have the courage and succeed.

The "357th Death Dragons" consistently ranks in the the top 20 percentile in the late war arena. To be a real man and join the 357th Death Dragons contact our storied CO Limbo0.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2009, 12:14:40 PM »
The "357th Death Dragons" was founded by ex Hellcat FG squad members who walked out on its CO wildcat6 who brought shame and dishonor to many of the squads senior officers. Wildcat6 was later court martialed and executed via a "TeamSpeak" hack by his own squad members in the following months for crimes against humanity, stuffed animals and the neighborhood cat.

Since that fatefull day over two years ago the "357th Death Dragons" have become a legend in the late war arenas, at least in our own minds. Many Aces High members have suffered total humiliation, cried in the fetal position and brought shame to their family honor at our hands. Death by th "357Th Death Dragons" is quick and painful. The likes of "GhostCDB", the nutjob "Tanker", the boy/girl "LtNoob" AKA "GrnEgLjr" and the infamous gender bender "Strokes", have all met a tragic end at the hands of the "357th Death Dragons".

During our biweekly squad nights(LOL, I said Bi) our blitzkrieg tactics take numerous bases, leaving those who dare to defend against us stunned into absolute submission. Most Bish and Knit towns evacuate the women and children in fear they will be taken into slavery. Its a well known fact on our squad nights most players switch sides and play with the rooks to avoid certain death and having their corpse defiled.

The "357th Death Dragons" employee various bounties as incentives for excellance and we have taught many a newby a hard life lesson when they fail to read the "Getting Started" page. Anyone is welcome to join, few have the courage and succeed.

The "357th Death Dragons" consistently ranks in the the top 20 percentile in the late war arena. To be a real man and join the 357th Death Dragons contact our storied CO Limbo0.

"Storied"?    I still the film of his 9 O' Clock merge in the DA.    You guys wouldn't know Excellence if it fell on you.   Congratulations on being the laughing stock of AH.   You guys have worked very hard to have become it.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC