Author Topic: 1st Nasty  (Read 5378 times)

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
Re: 1st Nasty
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2009, 08:21:25 PM »
HAHAHA this gave me a good laugh, just remember you are still just gunna be Jo schmo private......and you can call me a team leader and respect that position an E-7 gave me :aok
Well Bosco can tie one helluva  sheepknot! :aok he he he .
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #121 on: December 15, 2009, 05:18:40 PM »

The difference is you joined the ROTC and ran a bunch of drills and battalion formations and then called it a day. You think the ROTC is the same as the army, you haven't fought for anything other than merit badges in the army's boyscouts. <S> to Junky all "real" army recruits and vets for fighting/willing to fight for our country. Insulting anyone in the service should constitute deportation. Really I thought you were a decent guy but after this you just make me sick.

MrMeaty
Na, I don't know a SINGLE thing about the Army, and how things are done, I don't know how you guys run your life wile your in active service, since I have 5 friends all active service, one seriously injured from a IED that hit his Humvee wile he was over in Iraq, no I don't know.. I speak to a retired CSM every day that knows a thing or two about active service, who ran 400,000 troops, but he dosn't know either. I speak to a Retired COL who was an advisor to the top Army personal in the Joint Cheifs of Staff, who attended a school, just based on staff breifings and the staff itself, oh and did I forget to mention I am the XO of my ROTC battalion? Oh and did I forget I am in the DEP in the Marines? Oh yea, the day he stops trying to make my decison for me when he dosn't even KNOW me, is the day I will stop putting him on the spot. You guys think I have absolutley know clue what's going on in Active service, and that right there is the biggest joke of all. And by the Way, You Rank right now is what? an E-2? I automaticall get E-2 right after I get out of the boot camp. And you can be dam certin that I will get the same right that you got as a "Team leader? You know what that means, that's a middle command in SQUAD that you may run what? two people? Yea.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: December 15, 2009, 05:21:29 PM »
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: December 15, 2009, 05:37:01 PM »
Na, I don't know a SINGLE thing about the Army, and how things are done, I don't know how you guys run your life wile your in active service, since I have 5 friends all active service, one seriously injured from a IED that hit his Humvee wile he was over in Iraq, no I don't know.. I speak to a retired CSM every day that knows a thing or two about active service, who ran 400,000 troops, but he dosn't know either. I speak to a Retired COL who was an advisor to the top Army personal in the Joint Cheifs of Staff, who attended a school, just based on staff breifings and the staff itself, oh and did I forget to mention I am the XO of my ROTC battalion? Oh and did I forget I am in the DEP in the Marines? Oh yea, the day he stops trying to make my decison for me when he dosn't even KNOW me, is the day I will stop putting him on the spot. You guys think I have absolutley know clue what's going on in Active service, and that right there is the biggest joke of all. And by the Way, You Rank right now is what? an E-2? I automaticall get E-2 right after I get out of the boot camp. And you can be dam certin that I will get the same right that you got as a "Team leader? You know what that means, that's a middle command in SQUAD that you may run what? two people? Yea.
You really manned up and walked away from this one :rolleyes:  Thats good you know those people honestly but honestly a COL isnt anything special to me, actually no RANK makes me lock up at the position of attention.....I talk to Generals almost everyday, the Marine one grunted when I said "Rangers Lead the Way Sir"  :aok   Bragging about knowing people isnt a good thing for when you get in, just to warn you. When you first get in PFCs who earned their rank for a year in and SPCs will mess with you.....where I am E-2s are suppose to stand at parade rest but I say F that because that is a right reserved for NCOs. Your too easy to get heated upp as well, learn to take a joke but dont try to call someone out who does know more about the military then you.......

BTW I have been a PFC for acouple months know looking for a waiver to E-4 but competition in my company is probably the highest in Korea :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2009, 07:26:09 PM »
This thread is ****ing stupid.
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2009, 07:32:50 PM »
This thread is ****ing stupid.

Yeah, starting to smell like a pigsty.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #126 on: December 15, 2009, 07:47:08 PM »
Hmm i smell shades of 1hungauto2th. I could be wrong though.
Would explain the sweet2th-esque avatard.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #127 on: December 15, 2009, 08:02:57 PM »
Another genius comment from the guy that thinks people listen to him :lol

I see you're still bitter at being passed over for a trainer in favor of Silat.  You should learn to let it go, all that hate is gonna burn you up kid.

ack-ack

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: December 15, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »

Chest thumping ? Sounds more like "sack slapping" to me     :cheers:
Ahh I see the light now shreck. It's a vienna sausage sword fight..... :uhoh
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #129 on: December 15, 2009, 09:18:44 PM »
Ahh I see the light now shreck. It's a vienna sausage sword fight..... :uhoh

:rofl :rofl :rofl   :aok   :rofl :rofl :rofl      :bolt:

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #130 on: December 15, 2009, 09:25:31 PM »
I see you're still bitter at being passed over for a trainer in favor of Silat.  You should learn to let it go, all that hate is gonna burn you up kid.

ack-ack

:rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #131 on: December 15, 2009, 09:57:24 PM »
I will always be of the opinion that if you want to change the way the game is played, you do it by how you play, not how you try and convince others to play.

Squads have come and gone, as long as I've been playing, claiming to be the ones who have figured it out first.  Those same flavor of the month squads get replaced by the next one to claim they're the first to figure it out.  Most of us who've been around a while have been a part of that to one degree or another.

Again, if you want to impact on the game, set the example by how you play, not how you try and demand how other people play.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: December 15, 2009, 10:04:47 PM »
I will always be of the opinion that if you want to change the way the game is played, you do it by how you play, not how you try and convince others to play.

Squads have come and gone, as long as I've been playing, claiming to be the ones who have figured it out first.  Those same flavor of the month squads get replaced by the next one to claim they're the first to figure it out.  Most of us who've been around a while have been a part of that to one degree or another.

Again, if you want to impact on the game, set the example by how you play, not how you try and demand how other people play.
I luv you man! :aok

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2009, 04:50:05 PM »
Junky, who do you think your kidding? A General has time for a Corpral, in North Korea? My friend, who is in the Marines, been in it for 3 years now, and is stationed in Hawaii, has only seen 1 General so far. I'm just saying that I'm calling you out on this one. And again, 1 year you finally get PFC, 3 months, I get PFC, I win. and I'm sure I know as much as you know, no matter what you say.

Oh and yes, I have stopped talking about your dumb post, and now I'm defending myself.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »

Spoken like a true tyrant.  Next you're going to be spreading vicious rumors I was fighting on the deck last night.

ack-ack