Author Topic: gadgets and wheather  (Read 1042 times)

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
gadgets and wheather
« on: December 16, 2009, 03:07:09 AM »
What would be cool is having more wheather mostly just stay dark more often and i mean real dark for edleast an hour at sometime and some planes back the had lights so you could see threw the dark with it more dark you wont have good visibilty on enemy planes and it will change missions as we know it cool idea i think what do you think :headscratch:
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline Wobbly

• Copper Member
Re: gadgets and wheather
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 03:49:51 AM »
Game ID: Blimey

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 04:40:53 AM »
What would be cool is having more wheather mostly just stay dark more often and i mean real dark for edleast an hour at sometime and some planes back the had lights so you could see threw the dark with it more dark you wont have good visibilty on enemy planes and it will change missions as we know it cool idea i think what do you think :headscratch:

It's probably because you weren't born yet but we already had night time and it was removed because the majority of the players would log as soon as night time fell.  Oh, planes didn't fly around at night with lights on, kind of made them stick out in the darkness.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 04:43:34 AM »
I'm not sure whether to take you serious or have a good laugh.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 11:13:20 AM »
Stealth, no offense but...you really need to give your wishlist posts more thought than the no punctuation rambling stuff you have been doing. Everything you toss in looks like you're 12 yrs old and typing whatever pops into your sugar overdosed head. Try to use the search function more often too.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline GuyNoir

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 11:17:46 AM »
It really came down to the wire there with it being mid-December and all, but I think you've just won the 2009 Best Wishlist Thread Post, stealth!!  Congratulations!!!   :banana: :x  :cheers:

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2009, 01:54:43 PM »
 :banana:

Christmas break.  Yay!!

Whether it's cold or whether it's hot, we're going to have weather whether or not.

(just not in game)

Go outside.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline fbEagle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009, 03:00:22 PM »
uhhh...  :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch: :huh :huh :huh :huh
<Insert witty remark here>

Offline saantana

• Nickel Member
      • Dywizjon 308
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009, 03:18:58 PM »
Oh man, the original post turned into one big blur halfway through the first line, that could be generalized with one big

BLA

Like some one has said, punctuation is your friend.
Saantana
308 Polish Squadron RAF
http://dywizjon308.servegame.org

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept my faith"

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 03:21:01 PM »
Everything you toss in looks like you're 12 yrs old
He is definitely less than 12 y/o.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 07:14:01 PM »
The bright lights used to see through the dark would have been navigation lights, meant for formation flying. The landing lights would only serve to illuminate trees on the deck, meaning one would either dodge trees with millisecond timing, or fly above tree height. I see what you mean by changing missions...most players would log off at night time. Too dark. Landing at night without landing strip lights is difficult even without being damaged. -1.
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 02:27:42 AM »
It's probably because you weren't born yet but we already had night time and it was removed because the majority of the players would log as soon as night time fell.  Oh, planes didn't fly around at night with lights on, kind of made them stick out in the darkness.

ack-ack
true yes but heres another gadget there was a thing on the right wing of the f6f in the pacfic looked kinda like a drop tank it was a night time radar basically and the alt speed fuel were all lighted up so you could see them

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 02:28:47 AM »
He is definitely less than 12 y/o.
no im 12 just dont feel like i shouldnt use grammer when its not being graded need to get in the habit though what you gunna do

Offline Martyn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 03:10:49 AM »
What's an 'im 12'?

Does it somehow replace a 'dont'?
Here we are, living on top of a molten ball of rock, spinning around at a 1,000mph, orbiting a nuclear fireball and whizzing through space at half-a-million miles per hour. Most of us believe in super-beings which for some reason need to be praised for setting this up. This, apparently, is normal.

Offline SirFrancis

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 04:00:37 AM »
true yes but heres another gadget there was a thing on the right wing of the f6f in the pacfic looked kinda like a drop tank it was a night time radar basically and the alt speed fuel were all lighted up so you could see them

this is terrible unfair to us people who are not familiar with the English language and its own specialties. We are not able to understand what you are talking about. So please use punctuation, so that we are able to participate in your thinking.

So I guess you meant this:  true yes, but here is another gadget. There was a thing on the right wing of the f6f in the pacfic. (It) looked kind like a drop tank. It was a night-time-radar basically. [and] The alt, speed and fuel (instruments??) were all lighted up, so you could see them [at night?].

Am I right?    ;)
‘CO2…makes the planet greener’