Author Topic: Don'tcha think it's wierd...  (Read 877 times)

Offline Erkel

• Copper Member
Don'tcha think it's wierd...
« on: December 17, 2009, 09:36:29 AM »
That Rooks can get 163's out of an airbase next to the Knight HQ but Knights can't get 163's out of their uncapturable bases on the other side of the HQ!

Just ad it the the list of mysterious circumstances surrounding the "myth" that Rooks have something going with HT...
What if the Hokey Pokey's REALLY what it's all about...

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
Re: Don'tcha think it's wierd...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 09:39:56 AM »
Oh boy here we go with accusations LOL  :noid! This phenomenon happens on occasion! It will get fixed!
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 09:42:46 AM »
It is a well known fact that when HT is online, he only flies rooks.  Who knows what other secret weapons those have available to them  :(

Not fair if you ask me but hey, if I owned the game, I would take care of my country first too
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 09:43:52 AM »
You mean the Rooks captured the one Knight base that has the 163's enabled in it.  Gee, yes, that is some conspiracy you have right there.  Apparently the field with the 163 is not one of the uncapturable fields.

Just the other day a player accused us of being Bishop because we would not allow him to cuss on the radio channel.  Imagine that!

Then there was the time when we got accused of being Knight because another player ranted he had discovered the Knights could get one shot kills and he could not shoot down the Knights!  Oh, by the way,...he was Knight.

Oh the horror!  Oh the drama!  What will we do!?!?  So many conspiracies, so little time.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 09:47:51 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 09:47:34 AM »
You mean the Rooks captured the one Knight base that has the 163's enabled in it.  Gee, yes, that is some conspiracy you have right there.  

Just the other day a player accused us of being Bishop because we would not allow him to cuss on the radio channel.  Imagine that!

Then there was the time when we got accused of being Knight because another player ranted he had discovered the Knights could get one shot kills and he could not shoot down the Knights!  Oh, by the way,...he was Knight.

Oh the horror!  Oh the drama!  What will we do!?!?  So many conspiracies, so little time.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

i love it, deeply dark sarcasm  :rolleyes:  :rock

:aok
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 09:49:54 AM by dhyran »

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline Vadjan-Sama

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:14 AM »
I love when HT is on-line, we can have the F-15's.

:noid :noid :noid
"I wish people would use the wish list forum to post their brilliant ideas, and be smart enough to not post all their stupid ones.

But I am under no disillusions of my wish ever being fulfilled."

HiTech

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »
The great Cz conspiracy lives on!

Ludere Vincere

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 09:51:24 AM »
Yes, it was sarcasm.  Why players feel the need to stir the pot, instead of actually making a positive contribution is beyond me.

A simple, "Hey guys, none of the uncapturable fields on terrain xxxxxx, in sector xx.xx, has a 163 enabled, but a capturable field does." would have been welcome in the "Bug Report" forum.

The question was "Don'tcha think it's wierd...".  So I stated what I think is wierd.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 09:53:07 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 09:53:11 AM »
You mean the Rooks captured the one Knight base that has the 163's enabled in it.  Gee, yes, that is some conspiracy you have right there.  Apparently the field with the 163 is not one of the uncapturable fields.

h4xx0rz  :noid
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Ruler2

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 09:56:19 AM »

The question was "Don'tcha think it's wierd...".  So I stated what I think is wierd.

On that note, dont'tcha think it's weird that IL2 kiddies try to say their game is better than this? They are SADLY mistaken for another game apparently.  :devil

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 09:59:52 AM »
 :uhoh :rolleyes: :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 10:02:17 AM »

Eventually, the signature quality quotes will have to stop, I'm almost out of room.

:lol
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 10:07:10 AM »
Personally I think it is wierd someone picked the name erkel.   :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »
Oh boy here we go with accusations LOL  :noid! This phenomenon happens on occasion! It will get fixed!

Actually it will not get fixed because the player was so busy making accusations and being paranoid, we are missing the information to fix it.  Terrain?  Arena?  Sector?  Shoe Size?  Ok, we do not need the last one, but you get the drift.

Sort of like calling the fire department and saying, "It's ON FIRE!  It WAS ARSON!  He is getting away!" and hanging up.

See, that is another thing that is wierd.  Why be all paranoid and not be explicit with the information?

Anyone wish to offer up the information?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 10:21:15 AM »
Actually it will not get fixed because the player was so busy making accusations and being paranoid, we are missing the information to fix it.  Terrain?  Arena?  Sector?  

(...)

Anyone wish to offer up the information?

Maybe take a look at the bugs forum? ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman