Author Topic: bombing GV's at Vbases  (Read 4810 times)

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
Re: bombing GV's at Vbases
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 09:17:40 PM »
I'm a proud "towerer outer"  :neener:

If you wanna waste bombs on vehicles instead of the hangars, go ahead.

Think of it kinda of like "mini strategic bombing".. VH's are GV factories :)

This is the 3rd complaint thread in as many days about this topic, from people I've never heard of..  I think 2 in here, and one in the wishlist.  :rolleyes:

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline catdaddy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 08:36:39 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 09:59:08 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 08:44:45 AM »
You think YOU do earn any respect the way you are posting here? First post ever a whine, following posts filled with ridiculous and baseless insults?
Nice way to introduce yourself ;)

Oh, and btw... don't you think you are the first one with such a demand... and HT has refused to implement it in the past.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 08:47:56 AM »
See Rule #4

How much do you pay for this game? $14.95?

Kvuo75, how much do YOU pay for this game? $14.95 as well?

Nobody has any right to tell others how to play the game. You may think its sad and pathetic to 'Game the Game', but if he wants to then he can. He pays the same as you or me.

Personally, I'd tower out if I had 4 kills and heard a bomb coming towards me. Darn right I would I'm not just going to sit there and die. I do enough of that in the air. GV v GV yes I'll take the death. Stuka or Divebomber, yes I'll take the death, but if some Lancstuka (Which is gameing the game as well  :aok) wants to drop 14 1000lbers on me, he can waste the lot. Its the way I play, you don't like it? Ask Hitech to raise my payment, cause till he does that, I got the same right to play my way as you do to play yours.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 09:59:20 AM by Skuzzy »
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline ToeTag

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2009, 08:59:38 AM »
The best thing to do is not bomb guys parked on pavement.  This is what I do when I have flown 30 min's in a stuka or b5n to drop gv's.  They can't tower out and you get what your after.  Other than that drop the 4000 pounder on the main pad hanger and you can potentially get 5 kills from the guys that think they are far enough away.   :devil  The same can be said about the complaints for stick stirrers.  If I see a guy or girl playing the gameiness side I avoid them and move on to another target.  Other wise I just get mad and it ruins the game play for me.  Avoid what you don't like about the game and play it so you get what you want from it.
They call it "common sense", then why is it so uncommon?

Offline bravoa8

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2009, 09:05:27 AM »
Why? Because we can. :D

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2009, 09:16:09 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

OUCH! BUT FAIL
Why would you post a video of a child getting hurt like that?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 09:18:04 AM by usvi »
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2009, 09:35:25 AM »

If you have not figured out that IVAN is not quite right in real life (or it's a demented online persona), then my brother we need to talk...
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2009, 09:46:21 AM »
As one of those who may tower out when a bomb is headed my direction and one who regularily bombs GV's I think it's a perfectly legitimate option in the game.

From the GVer's perspective if the hanger's still up then why take the death?  Furthermore, it's to your benefit to make a plane drop it's ord for no return.  Strategically and tactically it's always the best option to tower as long as you're on pavement or concrete.

From a GV bombing perspective, if the hangers are still up I should expect a tower-out.  Once the hangers are down the GVer has little choice but to remain in his vehicle.  Even given that the hangers are still up, as long as the towering GVer isn't on pavement (or concrete) you will get the kill if he towers.

It is what it is.  Learn to deal with it and use it to your advantage from both perspectives.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline bcadoo

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2009, 10:04:45 AM »
I will tower on the runway when the vulch lamp is on as well.
The fight is the fun........Don't run from the fun!
"Nothin' cuts the taste of clam juice like a big hunk o' chocolate" - Rosie O'Donnell

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2009, 10:13:02 AM »
  14.95 will buy you an endless supply. Just find a willing target and drop. Buy two and save even more!

« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 10:14:47 AM by Slate »
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2009, 10:50:47 AM »
Same as the bomb and bail guys or the dude that bails out of an undamaged fighter when you out fly him and it dawns on him he's gonna die.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2009, 10:58:45 AM »
I have noticed the same players over and over towering out when a bomb is headed their way. when you only have 1 bomb this "gaming the game" BS is just that, flaker towers to avoid a bomb only to re-emerge in a flak a second later. why not delay the tower request til AFTER bomb hits the ground and stop the abuse.

How bout trying to attack and kill em in a tank?  Oh wait, thats the problem, you got yourself killed in a tank and your going to take it out on him with a bomb........  :rolleyes:

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2009, 11:11:42 AM »

Why would someone film a video of a child getting hurt like that?

"Water?   Like from the toilet?"

Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2009, 11:24:38 AM »
What is the goal of bombing a GV?  I assume to get rid of him right?  Well, if he towers out, mission accomplished.  Whats the problem again?  I know it can't be score or points so . . .  :confused:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.