Author Topic: new strats vs old  (Read 827 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: new strats vs old
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2009, 02:55:09 PM »
Cant you stop the 163s by porking the fuel at the 163 base? I sure saw a lot of rooks going for the fuel at 11 yesterday!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2009, 10:48:40 AM »
Only takes the gas down to 75%, which is still more than enough for them to get you.

Besides, you forget that attacking the very base 163s up from is even LESS likely to suceed than attacking an HQ is....

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 12:36:05 PM »
Only takes the gas down to 75%, which is still more than enough for them to get you.

Besides, you forget that attacking the very base 163s up from is even LESS likely to suceed than attacking an HQ is....
actually it is not i have done so myself 2-3xs since the update even made it home to land 7 kills from doing so  :D
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »

We made a mission once (71 Squadron) and before we were able to rtb for home, they were already replenishing themselves! Our hours wasted, our many lost bombers, many lost fighters, amounted to nothing. By the time we (the survivors) landed there was no change. It had no impact on ANY of the knight efforts to take other fields, it had no effect on anything with "the war" at all.

It's pointless, especially with the absurd distances required.

You didn't have fun?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)