Author Topic: getting accused of cheating  (Read 3295 times)

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
Re: getting accused of cheating
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 05:15:16 PM »
Dont worry about it greens.  Warping is one thing, and I have seen you wapr once or twice, but it was not like you were cheating. 
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 05:27:24 PM »
I don't think it's arping.  You have a wicked opening merge, in an F4U anyway.  One second you're comming at them and by the time you're past you've hauled it around and are on their 6.

I've seen it first hand.  Got a film you could post?

<S>

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 05:36:34 PM »
guys i do not cheat. i don't even know how to post pictures or make an avatar. i am relatively new to this game. why when i shoot a enemy down i get accused of warping or cheating?. yet when the enemy shoots me down no problem there. most times its a few pings and i am dead. sorry if i do warp. i live in alaska for the billionth time. just a poor old eskimo trying to have fun like you guys. playing cartoons insteada watching them. to the 2 guys who accused me of cheating, i do not cheat. i wouldn't even know how to program a cheat. although i may have seen cheaters i will never be one. <S> god be with you guys and family during holidays.

Getting accused of cheating in this game is a badge of honor and really says a lot about the person's attitude and skill level of the accuser.  You were on the other night when Pluto called me a cheater for shooting down his Hurricane IIc.  Even after I explained to him how I used his speed against him to gain the advantage and angle for the kill, he still insisted I was cheating and gaming the game.  As I told him, by accusing someone of cheating because you get shot down is just basically telling everyone that you suck and can't face the reality of your suckage so you accuse the other guy of cheating.  It's just the human mind's way of protecting a bruised ego.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 05:38:59 PM »
"Look at me!"  "Over here!"   :banana:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>       :banana:

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2009, 06:02:31 PM »
ty tassos will look into it

No  you won't.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2009, 06:46:26 PM »
Lute cheats i know it!

LOL  :bolt:
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline LCCajun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »
Greens just ignore them man they are more then likely lil kids <S> have fun.
Ingame ID: Cajon

"SlapShot
There is no shame in putting up a good fight and dieing."
"You never know how strong you are til being strong is the only choice you have" Unknown author

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2009, 06:53:21 PM »
99.999% of the time when someone calls you a cheater it's just their way of trying to convince themselves that there is no way they could possibly get killed by YOU! They don't want to face the fact that maybe...just maybe they SUCK. It's more about them then it is you so I wouldn't worry about it. :cheers: :salute

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2009, 06:54:04 PM »
Here we go with this "human nature" compulsion to run the BBS with this problem. There is an email address to use instead. :huh :headscratch:
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 07:11:21 PM »
Getting accused of cheating in this game is a badge of honor and really says a lot about the person's attitude and skill level of the accuser.  You were on the other night when Pluto called me a cheater for shooting down his Hurricane IIc.  Even after I explained to him how I used his speed against him to gain the advantage and angle for the kill, he still insisted I was cheating and gaming the game.  As I told him, by accusing someone of cheating because you get shot down is just basically telling everyone that you suck and can't face the reality of your suckage so you accuse the other guy of cheating.  It's just the human mind's way of protecting a bruised ego.

ack-ack
Exactly AKAK <S> ur an  :angel:
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 07:12:05 PM »
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Wagger

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2009, 07:41:42 PM »
Now I have never been called a cheater yet that I know of.  But I have been known as a HO tard, Ram tard, Alt Monkey, Run baby, and every other insult that you can be called in Aces High.  Answer: And your point is?  Some are just having fun, others trying to get in your head and then those who don't like it because you don't fight their fight.  Ignore it, have fun with it or tune them out.  Enjoy the game the way you like to play it.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 07:44:32 PM »
Now I have never been called a cheater yet that I know of.  But I have been known as a HO tard, Ram tard, Alt Monkey, Run baby, and every other insult that you can be called in Aces High.  Answer: And your point is?  Some are just having fun, others trying to get in your head and then those who don't like it because you don't fight their fight.  Ignore it, have fun with it or tune them out.  Enjoy the game the way you like to play it.

You forgot ack hugger  :neener:
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2009, 07:52:24 PM »
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2009, 08:06:50 PM »
Simple answer: De-tune 200