Author Topic: getting accused of cheating  (Read 3294 times)

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
Re: getting accused of cheating
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2009, 08:13:15 PM »
I have one of my squad members that plays on a sat connection and yes he does warp! There's nothing he can do about it especially when there is heavy cloud cover! I can tell you that it is as bad for him as it is for his opponent! When I encounter a warping opponent I will just break off my attack and engage another target! If it's the only one I will either land or leave!  :neener:
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Offline FireDrgn

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2009, 08:41:26 PM »
You sound like my Cousin Pitt from Phoenix Arizona:lets shoot them lets kick them..... :mad:

Hmmmmm i do live in Arizona  somewhere :noid
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."   I am not a teacher.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2009, 09:27:01 PM »
Hmmmmm i do live in Arizona  somewhere :noid

Me too.. somewhere
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2009, 09:34:18 PM »
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline Jackraid

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 12:22:25 AM »

Your a good stick Greens....they were probably crying in the tower.   :salute

Offline kamori

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 12:44:30 AM »
Just remember who did the accusations He is the biggest JOKER of the game..

KAM

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2009, 02:39:38 AM »

Your a good stick Greens....they were probably crying in the tower.   :salute

:rofl
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2009, 03:04:22 AM »
Couple of fun facts....

a) I nevered accused you of cheating, believe me, your not on that level.

b) your connection was wicked horrible, Ive fought you before and waxed the floor with your face.(yes.. this means p38 vs la7 or whatever crapcraft you decide to fly). This afternoon, your connection was beyond bad.  I have seen you solid before.. I was simply telling you your plane was making shots that werent there.  2.0-2.5k shots with 50 cal causing me to explode.. sorry.. been here too long.

c) if youd like to see the film I was talking about.. just ask... ;)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 03:08:59 AM by Lazerr »

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 03:54:39 AM »
Couple of fun facts....

a) I nevered accused you of cheating, believe me, your not on that level.

b) your connection was wicked horrible, Ive fought you before and waxed the floor with your face.(yes.. this means p38 vs la7 or whatever crapcraft you decide to fly). This afternoon, your connection was beyond bad.  I have seen you solid before.. I was simply telling you your plane was making shots that werent there.  2.0-2.5k shots with 50 cal causing me to explode.. sorry.. been here too long.

c) if youd like to see the film I was talking about.. just ask... ;)

Post it.  Greens needs to see that he actually does warp BAD sometimes.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2009, 04:07:56 AM »
guys i do not cheat. i don't even know how to post pictures or make an avatar. i am relatively new to this game. why when i shoot a enemy down i get accused of warping or cheating?. yet when the enemy shoots me down no problem there. most times its a few pings and i am dead. sorry if i do warp. i live in alaska for the billionth time. just a poor old eskimo trying to have fun like you guys. playing cartoons insteada watching them. to the 2 guys who accused me of cheating, i do not cheat. i wouldn't even know how to program a cheat. although i may have seen cheaters i will never be one. <S> god be with you guys and family during holidays.
Old eskimo say, no sweat off chin.... mean no icesickle to remove in morning! :aok

:rock

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »
Post it.  Greens needs to see that he actually does warp BAD sometimes.

I agree. This is what I was getting at with my post. Greens needs to know how bad he warps at times and either try to fix it or log out of common courtesy.  Joeblack should do the same.

Greens, there are three types of cheating allegations that happen in this game. One is from being an uber stick, the other is from having a bad connection, and the third is being an average to above-average-but-not-uber-stick with an inconsistent connection. I'm afraid that you fall into category three.  Don't confuse what akak is talking about with what happens with you. If you get your connection sorted and you still get accused of cheating, then congrats. Until then, swallow the tough pill called Reality - ppl will not respect you until you respect them by logging when you have a terrible connection and only fight and pwn them when your connection is steady.

P.S.  Let's hunt some whales sometime.  :rock    
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2009, 07:25:24 AM »
Here we go with this "human nature" compulsion to run the BBS with this problem. There is an email address to use instead. :huh :headscratch:

And the human nature to moderate what is not theirs without understanding the subject
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2009, 07:37:04 AM »
And the human nature to moderate what is not theirs without understanding the subject

Pwnt.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2009, 08:57:05 AM »
lol..  will upload when I get home from work.  The smack talk after having a f4u fly past you backwards for a kill is the hilarious part.

I can honestly say he wouldnt get close to a gun solution, even in the furball/MA situation, without the connection handicap.  Dodging high guys is getting too easy for me.

Offline AApache

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2009, 09:22:43 AM »
 :salute  :cheers:   Greens all that means is you just kicked someones TEETH in and the taste of your boot is alittle sour  :devil  Don't sweat the small stuff bro. Keep it moving  :aok  Trust me if you cheated COAD and G33K would be all over it :noid  Loose no sleep my brother. See ya online and Happy Holidays to you and your family through the seasons  bro. Turn some heat on in that dang IGLOO MAN !!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 09:27:55 AM by AApache »
"WE WEREN'T ASSIGNED WE WERE REQUESTED"....Lt.Col.Benjamin O. Davis of the Tuskegee Airmen 

https://youtu.be/B2sDNT91Rzw

https://youtu.be/KaufhZv84Gk