Author Topic: getting accused of cheating  (Read 3293 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: getting accused of cheating
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2009, 09:27:59 AM »
Grizz and i are called h4xx0rz every single day. We just have great wingman tactics, im good bait and grizz is a perfect shot. :D  :bolt:
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2009, 09:42:02 AM »
and grizz is a perfect shot. :D  :bolt:
He's damn near it.... Like Sgt. York with taters!  :O

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2009, 09:53:46 AM »
He's damn near it.... Like Sgt. York with taters!  :O
im starting to get my aim with the tater down. But thats after hours in the DA with him working on it.

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2009, 10:05:18 AM »
when greens or anyone else warping, if bad, I try to fly away from them..:o)
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2009, 10:08:34 AM »
I would like very much to get good enough to be called a cheater.

:joystick:
Wag more, bark less.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2009, 10:19:05 AM »
when greens or anyone else warping, if bad, I try to fly away from them..:o)

Joeblack, greens and 7EVEN. avoid them. Its like a startrek movie watching the fly around

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2009, 08:29:58 PM »
Bip quit crossing your eyes its no good for the head =P and dam you grizz i still mad at you for killing me tempest now i am flat broke =(  :cry
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2009, 11:31:52 PM »
Yes its a known fact I suck, and dont have any clue pertaining to the game. What was I thinking.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2009, 06:50:50 AM »
For someone with such a crappy connection, Greens does pretty well in the rankings. I don't quite understand that part. Seems to me a poor connection would = poor game play. :headscratch:
Lighten up Francis

Offline tassos

• Nickel Member
      • Free Warbids Arena
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2009, 07:02:05 AM »
Joeblack uses the -100 alt trick,he come out of the ground and shooting you down
green uses the Fish trick! when you get on his six he slap the Monitor with a Big fish the Monitor shake ,thats why he warp.
Highest warpseason is Spring cause of the Beluga...

...take it as a cold Sylvester joke
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 07:05:28 AM by tassos »
Living Aces High from Sep 1999 as ATZE,MrROX,and from Feb 2000 as tassos
Quit: OPEN /Google:48°58'22.40"N 10°8'15.30"E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69CquvLHgY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMCq22Vpa18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXsVxFycRZo
Aces High be a part...

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2009, 09:26:55 AM »
I agree. This is what I was getting at with my post. Greens needs to know how bad he warps at times and either try to fix it or log out of common courtesy.  Joeblack should do the same.

Greens, there are three types of cheating allegations that happen in this game. One is from being an uber stick, the other is from having a bad connection, and the third is being an average to above-average-but-not-uber-stick with an inconsistent connection. I'm afraid that you fall into category three.  Don't confuse what akak is talking about with what happens with you. If you get your connection sorted and you still get accused of cheating, then congrats. Until then, swallow the tough pill called Reality - ppl will not respect you until you respect them by logging when you have a terrible connection and only fight and pwn them when your connection is steady.

Thank you. I'm glad someone else understands this.

Greens, you need to get your connection sorted out or stop playing. Continuing like you do is selfish and abusive to everyone else who plays. This isn't a matter of sour grapes or "OMGWTF how did u kill me u cheater?!?!?", it's a matter of not being able to play the game the way it's intended to be played, i.e., with some remote resemblance to the laws of physics as they are approximated in the flight model. It's extremely annoying even if it doesn't help you at all.

The last time I ran into your hyperspace act you didn't kill me, I just got tired of trying to fight Nightcrawler from the X-Men and exited the fight after being on your six (more or less) for several minutes but unable to get a shot in because your "flight path" was outside the bounds of Einsteinian space-time - and it was ten times more annoying than getting killed by a better pilot who pulled a trick I don't know how to do. I filmed it (which is how I knew it was you), but I deleted the film shortly after as it became plain to me that (1) you warp like that often and are not, in fact, cheating, and (2) you don't have the slightest concern for the trouble you cause everyone else.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2009, 10:40:21 AM »
guys i do not cheat. i don't even know how to post pictures or make an avatar. i am relatively new to this game. why when i shoot a enemy down i get accused of warping or cheating?. yet when the enemy shoots me down no problem there. most times its a few pings and i am dead. sorry if i do warp. i live in alaska for the billionth time. just a poor old eskimo trying to have fun like you guys. playing cartoons insteada watching them. to the 2 guys who accused me of cheating, i do not cheat. i wouldn't even know how to program a cheat. although i may have seen cheaters i will never be one. <S> god be with you guys and family during holidays.

Greens i've seen your minio warps today. They nothing compared to others. I Get called a cheat 2 to 3 times a week. Its a badge of honor,when they can't see they were ones making mistakes and died all they got is you cheat or your shady because it makes thier little brains feel better about thier lack of skill. hell i got one guy comes in arena every day not to fly but to say i'm shady he has films but when asked send film htc please he logs.  So your not only one you won't be last its common in here. If he acusses you of cheating screen shot or send film HTC let them sort it out. :)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2009, 10:48:39 AM »
greens is just laggy as hell, i shot him in the DA last night and he popped about 10 secs later

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2009, 10:53:37 AM »
Its a badge of honor..

No it's not, for the reasons I have already explained here:

Greens, there are three types of cheating allegations that happen in this game. One is from being an uber stick, the other is from having a bad connection, and the third is being an average to above-average-but-not-uber-stick with an inconsistent connection. I'm afraid that you fall into category three.  Don't confuse what akak is talking about with what happens with you. If you get your connection sorted and you still get accused of cheating, then congrats. Until then, swallow the tough pill called Reality - ppl will not respect you until you respect them by logging when you have a terrible connection and only fight and pwn them when your connection is steady.

It's good to see at least LOKI understands what I am saying.  Please tell me that the majority of the player base is not getting so daft as to actually think warping is uber.  Please.  
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2009, 11:36:05 AM »
Actually, neither JOKER or I accused him of cheating.. this thread seems to have drifted into tard-zone.  I think I'd average two-three kills more per sortie if I was flying around backwards and guys didnt know I was shooting at them..

Based of the really childish comments after telling him on ch200, im not suprised he came to the BBS and twisted things this way.  At what point does flying sideways and backwards, having bullets register from 3k count as good?  You guys are easy to impress.  ;)