Author Topic: Getting Old  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
Re: Getting Old
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 11:28:22 PM »
Delete it.    Your better  :aok than this , and definately better than the little kid in the film.

:salute

quoted for truth :aok

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2010, 11:42:00 PM »
Delete it or it makes you look like nothing more than an attention seeking drama queen.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2010, 12:00:07 AM »
I watched 10 minutes of the first film.  Entertaining stuff right thar!

Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2010, 12:46:23 AM »
lol nice ganging :rofl

I will stop right there.......

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2010, 01:13:34 AM »
After 5 years or so i have only taken 1 leave of absence cause i got tired of all the B/S and such.
   Politics and drama detract from what i am here for, that's to have fun.  I don't read news papers or watch the news on TV.
that crap just makes me mad so when the game gets heavy and i get caught up in the in game barff i hit the squelch button and move on. i never tune in to 200 and try to salute when i can.

I don't need to watch the films, it's always the same B/S over n over again.
  A squad is like a motorcycle club, it's a dictatorship not a democracy and over time things happen. everyone's the boss. 
 This type of thread has been beaten to death so many times it's not even amusing anymore.

Life is short, why moan about a few tards that are more than happy to indulge your anger bro.

I'M just sayin.............. froger

frogs are people too

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 02:35:03 AM »
See Rule #8
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 08:28:59 AM by Skuzzy »
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 03:03:16 AM »
If those guys have any good character about them will leave twitchy alone to get on with his thing now. The deed is done and the split is evident, to make things difficult for twitchy now is not needed, he already has a huge job on his hands of starting a new squad, not an easy task to accomplish. Titchy, don't react to them man, it's what keeps them coming back for more, i know it is hard not to but you must ignore it.  I stayed well clear of the huge thread on this subject a few months ago but now I'm gunna voice my opinion like it or leave it.The whole thing is going well beyond pathetic now, just leave twitchy alone and grow up.

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2010, 03:19:11 AM »
haven't watched the film but going to say good luck twitchy.

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 05:17:41 AM »
Just to understand the situation..... They started a squad called "Pigs on the wing"?
Even though you already have a squad by that name?

Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2010, 07:33:53 AM »
twitchy bro this is not the way to go about it you know it. you also know i stand behind you and will help in any way posible however this thread is only going to get locked and not going to do you any good :salute
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 07:51:06 AM »
lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme

Hey whin....erm twitchy try using the "SQUAD" channel. You know the one highlighted red? Guuss what, none can use but you and your squad. See how that works.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 07:55:34 AM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2010, 07:56:10 AM »
Just to understand the situation..... They started a squad called "Pigs on the wing"?
Even though you already have a squad by that name?

No, the founder of the squad left and when he came back he found the squad had changed and they voted him out. He refuses to let go and some of them refuse to let him hold onto anything remaining from the squad.

If I was in charge, I'd tell both sides that if the nonsense isn't stopped, anyone having the 'Pigs on the Wing' for a squad name would be result in an immediate ban. Then again, I should probably defer to King Soloman.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 07:57:55 AM by Delirium »
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!