Author Topic: 8 Player  (Read 1844 times)

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: 8 Player
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2010, 05:57:17 PM »
I miss hosting H2H very much :(
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2010, 06:02:03 PM »
No more freeby's from HTC.  They are cashing in now.  They need it to pay for the commercials. 

I don't blame them, i'd do the same.  :D
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline DdogfightD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 06:02:07 PM »
I remember 8spade when he was in H2H I used to hate him for running down my dora in his la7 and I'd be typing abuse to him like a n00b!! I also used to give a guy called raptor an unjustified hard time for owning me in his 38! was such a n00b! unlimited ammo sprayyyyy  :lol good times
I know i guys named raptor for sure and 8spade sound familiar! lol wow man i miss it even more now! xD I alsow LOVED!!! the race track cuase! so fun! I knew the cuase like the back of my have and evey one hated me cuase i was the best at every track but the jeep! (Never mastered that.. :( ) just peace it  :neener: n fly!  :airplane: WHHEEEE :x

Offline DdogfightD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2010, 06:03:30 PM »
No more freeby's from HTC.  They are cashing in now.  They need it to pay for the commercials. 

Well... when the get the cash! I guess they might bring it back!! I HOPE!!  :D

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2010, 06:07:08 PM »
Well... when the get the cash! I guess they might bring it back!! I HOPE!!  :D

After years of hard work, they deserve it.  :salute

Grats HTC.  :salute
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2010, 06:13:12 PM »
I know i guys named raptor for sure and 8spade sound familiar! lol wow man i miss it even more now! xD I alsow LOVED!!! the race track cuase! so fun! I knew the cuase like the back of my have and evey one hated me cuase i was the best at every track but the jeep! (Never mastered that.. :( ) just peace it  :neener: n fly!  :airplane: WHHEEEE :x
dude, put the gameboi down an pay attention in class. Your spelling kind of sucks  :frown:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2010, 06:38:05 PM »
Raptor huh? Why didnt you walk all over him? He flies with a mouse for crying out loud. He is probably the worst pilot in our squad.

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2010, 08:42:13 PM »
Yeah,  15 bucks a month is a good value. Personally though, my money was much better spent when the game was 30 bucks a month. Sure it was twice as much money, but the gameplay was 20 times better. Now, I wouldnt play if it was $9.00 a month, I have no interest in airquake. At least in H2H a good host could set up a fun arena, and boot people who didnt play well with others. Now- ya pays yer money & ya takes yer chances,
Just to many killjoys able to come up with $14.99. Horde on!                                 :bolt:

Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2010, 08:55:28 PM »
I still say raptor sucks.

Offline DdogfightD

• Zinc Member
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2010, 09:11:26 PM »
I still say raptor sucks.
Lol, you just made me remeber him more haha what a guy i loved watch some people get own'd by him he sucked! lol letting people know he play'd with a mouse and they'd be like Wow hes good then i'd be killing him like 10 for evey 1 he gets if hes lucky haha  :lol

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2010, 09:17:50 PM »
Err..Ok. Now im confused, I literally hurt my brain reading that. I think I tore a tendon.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2010, 09:30:08 PM »
HTH was a controled envierment. still some of the funniest stuff happened in there
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2010, 09:50:34 PM »
Lol, you just made me remeber him more haha what a guy i loved watch some people get own'd by him he sucked! lol letting people know he play'd with a mouse and they'd be like Wow hes good then i'd be killing him like 10 for evey 1 he gets if hes lucky haha  :lol

Troll.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2010, 02:27:23 AM »
Troll.

I get the feeling those two names are the same person.
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2010, 06:22:27 AM »

HTC was pretty clear in why they shut it down - and it wasn't a move to generate cash flow, unless you want to define protecting your core product's reputation as "cashing in".

<S> 
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue