Author Topic: Looking for new squad - TnDep  (Read 3383 times)

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
Looking for new squad - TnDep
« on: February 18, 2010, 04:31:23 PM »
Im a free agent and am looking for an established squad with atleast 20+ players.  I'm looking to fly more in the mornings and afternoons, so a European squad may fit better but I will not rule out any U.S. based squad that flys alot in the afternoon.  You can pm me or leave a message here I'll keep a check on it. 

Thanks,

TnDep
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Looking for new squad - TnDep
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 04:35:08 PM »
Just my opinion but you might have more success if this was located much lower in the Squadrons forum.
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/board,19.0.html
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 04:36:47 PM »
hey man, 71 squadron flies nits (although no problem if anyone want sto swap sides by themself). Good mix of Euro and US players. Redtop is the CO and we would welcome you to come and tune vox 171 in late war, see what you think. Be warned, mild language and piss taking is expected most nights along with some good fighter sorties. Just say batfink sent you if anyone asks, friendly group, should be fun.

S!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 04:39:15 PM »
Good luck TnDep!  :salute

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 04:40:52 PM »
hey man, 71 squadron flies nits (although no problem if anyone want sto swap sides by themself). Good mix of Euro and US players. Redtop is the CO and we would welcome you to come and tune vox 171 in late war, see what you think. Be warned, mild language and piss taking is expected most nights along with some good fighter sorties. Just say batfink sent you if anyone asks, friendly group, should be fun.

S!

I was about to say your quick off the mark Bat but it seems Skuz is even quicker!!  :lol

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 04:42:53 PM »

S!

rgr that bat sounds like it could be a possible good fit.  I'll come fly with you all for a bit to see if it works.  thx
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 04:48:17 PM »
TnDep,
As a former sqauddie, and friend :) I suggest you give the 71st a shot. When I used to play in the mornings alot when nobody from the pigs were on I found myself flying with the 71st alot, they are always open for visitors. JimmyC, B2B, RTHolmes, Batfink, SnapHook, RedTop, and the list goes on......a bunch of great guys :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 04:51:32 PM »
TnDep,
As a former sqauddie, and friend :) I suggest you give the 71st a shot. When I used to play in the mornings alot when nobody from the pigs were on I found myself flying with the 71st alot, they are always open for visitors. JimmyC, B2B, RTHolmes, Batfink, SnapHook, RedTop, and the list goes on......a bunch of great guys :salute

rgr that Junky thanks for the message <S> You were always my favorite over krupnski lol :) jk take care I'm sure I'll see ya in the DA some  :cheers:
~XO Top Gun~ Retired

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 05:31:48 PM »
Ill plug the 71st as well. Great bunch of guys, and batfink and humble are fun to fly with.

Im waitin for my check guys..

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 06:12:24 PM »
Ill plug the 71st as well. Great bunch of guys, and batfink and humble are fun to fly with.

Im waitin for my check guys..
71st is terrible for giving out checks.....Jimmy used me as bait when I flew with a mouse :D
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 06:35:41 PM »
Well maybe I wont get a check, but surely ill get some of batfinks sweet British lovin. :)

I feel jipped too. Corkyjr makes me pay to fly with them. Something to do with appearance fees.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 06:41:32 PM »
appearance fees.
Waystin2 makes me tell him how sexy he is.... :o
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 07:51:38 PM »
 :lol
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 06:39:12 AM »
Waystin2 makes me tell him how sexy he is.... :o

Tell me one more time Junky. :D

Good luck to you TnDep!  I concur with Junky that the 71st would be a great fit for you if it works.  A good group of folks without a doubt.  But I ask you this...
do they offer free donuts?  :x

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 07:30:05 AM »
lol Way and Thanks alot for everything, you've always been kind.  :salute

Secondly, Krispy Kreme gave me a sponsorship awhile back.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 07:32:07 AM by TnDep »
~XO Top Gun~ Retired