Author Topic: What do you listen too when fighting in AH?  (Read 2318 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: What do you listen too when fighting in AH?
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 04:27:30 PM »
My mic recently broke, and thus saying stupid jokes over squad chann is not really an option when fighting, as such I've gotten back to listening to music as I play, what do you guys listen to when your  preparing to slaughter the 'red guy'?

So your crappy, barely audible microphone broke, wonder why, it seemed like such high quality!   :lol

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 04:29:35 PM »
My children fighting.  No wait, I was confusing 200 with them.  :t

:rofl
David (Daddy Rabbit) Jester
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

Offline chewiex

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 04:34:22 PM »
Lamb of God, Pantera and Mudvayne and occasionally some old New Kids on the Block. LOL :x :banana: :joystick: :airplane: :x
A8Chustr (Formerly A8Chewey, DasChewy) ..for a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor. Lamb of God, Omerta from "Ashes of the Wake".

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 04:36:21 PM »
some old New Kids on the Block.

i just had to swallow a lil puke.....
-AoM-

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 04:40:27 PM »
two words: IRON EAGLE>>>>>YAAIRRQ!
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2010, 04:42:55 PM »
So your crappy, barely audible microphone broke, wonder why, it seemed like such high quality!   :lol

lol I know you loved that thing.... maybe my next mic will come with a 'remix360' button... music and voice for the price of one!
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2010, 04:52:43 PM »
The dulcet tones of the wife-ack constantly reminding me that I've never grown up.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2010, 04:56:51 PM »
I've paid a lot of attention to the standard game sounds, adjusting the engine noise so it's _just_ loud enough to hear the subtleties when I have the master volume cranked WAY up. Most other sounds are kept very low, too, so nothing is too loud in routine situations. But I have a few things set to REALLY be heard when I have emergencies like bullets slamming into my beloved P38, or wind noise and fuselage stresses, etc. I love the way my heart leaps right out of my chest sometimes, with the dynamic violence of the simulated experience. When carefully optimized, AH sounds can significantly increase sensory input to the pilot, increasing competitiveness and situation awareness. For me and my fun, I don't want any background music interfering with that. Sound is a tactical weapon, just as useful as flaps or view zooming, etc. I don't want to waste it....

Just my way of thinkin'

-Peabody-

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2010, 04:59:34 PM »
I've paid a lot of attention to the standard game sounds, adjusting the engine noise so it's _just_ loud enough to hear the subtleties when I have the master volume cranked WAY up. Most other sounds are kept very low, too, so nothing is too loud in routine situations. But I have a few things set to REALLY be heard when I have emergencies like bullets slamming into my beloved P38, or wind noise and fuselage stresses, etc. I love the way my heart leaps right out of my chest sometimes, with the dynamic violence of the simulated experience. When carefully optimized, AH sounds can significantly increase sensory input to the pilot, increasing competitiveness and situation awareness. For me and my fun, I don't want any background music interfering with that. Sound is a tactical weapon, just as useful as flaps or view zooming, etc. I don't want to waste it....

Just my way of thinkin'

-Peabody-
:aok
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2010, 05:11:25 PM »
I listen to Gucci, Lil Wyane, and Waka Flaka Flame.  :rock
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline chewiex

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2010, 05:20:42 PM »
i just had to swallow a lil puke.....

:lol :lol :lol Trust me when I say that I was joking! :lol :lol :lol
A8Chustr (Formerly A8Chewey, DasChewy) ..for a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor. Lamb of God, Omerta from "Ashes of the Wake".

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2010, 05:32:11 PM »
Especially when I'm flying Jugs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech

Offline jay

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2010, 05:48:23 PM »
iron maiden,pink floyd,led zeppelin,ace of spades,metallica (before they started to suck),and i cant remember the rest
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 06:12:23 PM by TwinBoom »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Vuokko

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2010, 06:22:03 PM »
Lentotaitoahan minulla ei koskaan ole ollut - vaan eipä sitä taida AH'n kaltasissa airquakeissa paljoa tarvitakaan. On toi reaktionopeus ollu aina aika heikko.