Author Topic: Your dream Car  (Read 4093 times)

Offline Flipperk

• Silver Member
Re: Your dream Car
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2010, 01:02:06 PM »
I shall be test driving a GT later this month...oh yes, it will be mine.

I bow to thee lucky man   :pray
It is 2 Cents or .02 Dollars...NOT .02 Cents!

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2010, 01:04:31 PM »
lol

I saw the thread and was about to post that exact pic you did...odd that it was RIGHT THERE when I opened the page.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Flipperk

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2010, 01:08:18 PM »
lol

I saw the thread and was about to post that exact pic you did...odd that it was RIGHT THERE when I opened the page.

Lol...it was a toss up for me...I love corvettes...but something about that Daytona just gives a smile that a vette just cant...
It is 2 Cents or .02 Dollars...NOT .02 Cents!

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2010, 02:38:24 PM »

Im fortunate enough to own my dream car  :D
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2010, 03:01:39 PM »

Lol...it was a toss up for me...I love corvettes...but something about that Daytona just gives a smile that a vette just cant...

Z06 will be test driven as well, but if the ride is anything like the Vettes I have driven in the past I have my doubts...plus the Maserati GT has 4 seats, which I kinda need.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2010, 03:04:44 PM »

Im fortunate enough to own my dream car  :D

very very very sweet ride!!!!!!! :aok

Offline jay

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2010, 03:13:16 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

1. Ferrari 365 GTS/4 (Daytona Spyder)

2. DeLorean DMC-12

Tronsky

you would be suprised at how under powered the delorean is
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2010, 03:21:05 PM »
very very very sweet ride!!!!!!! :aok

Thanks Ink, alot of blood, sweat and tears ( and money lol ) After my wife and kids shes my pride and joy.

My favorite thing in the world is pulling up next to some teenager in his souped up Japanese car, ( you know the type, the ones that sound like a sick chainsaw)
and they make the mistake of rev-ing their engine. I just pull up a tad so that my exhaust is right about at his driverside window, shift her to neutral and hammer the throttle. You would be suprised how loud that can be, and how the little ricers window shake, im sure ive ruined more than one teenagers underwear doing that  :D.........evil i know, but i dont care :rofl
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2010, 03:22:56 PM »
1998 22B

very expensive collectors car nowadays, but easily the best looking scooby ever made..

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2010, 04:33:08 PM »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2010, 04:37:15 PM »
you would be suprised at how under powered the delorean is

I think it's a safety issue.  Ya don't want to exceed 88 mph in that car.   :banana:
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2010, 04:49:28 PM »
Thanks Ink, alot of blood, sweat and tears ( and money lol ) After my wife and kids shes my pride and joy.

My favorite thing in the world is pulling up next to some teenager in his souped up Japanese car, ( you know the type, the ones that sound like a sick chainsaw)
and they make the mistake of rev-ing their engine. I just pull up a tad so that my exhaust is right about at his driverside window, shift her to neutral and hammer the throttle. You would be suprised how loud that can be, and how the little ricers window shake, im sure ive ruined more than one teenagers underwear doing that  :D.........evil i know, but i dont care :rofl

:rofl :rofl

that's awesome,
 I used to own a 73 challenger with the 340 . as you can see by the gas prices this was a long time ago, I regret selling it to this day

Mopar or Nocar

Offline ToeTag

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2010, 04:58:45 PM »
I didn't include this in my first post because it's not a car.  But, also in the top three:

YUP,......totally stock in and out but with a very big engine and gumball blue paint...and away we :bolt:
They call it "common sense", then why is it so uncommon?

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2010, 05:30:44 PM »

:rofl :rofl

that's awesome,
 I used to own a 73 challenger with the 340 . as you can see by the gas prices this was a long time ago, I regret selling it to this day

Mopar or Nocar

Very Nice!!   Oh to have the cars back that we sold!! 

Heres a good Mopar story for ya, When my wife was born, my Father in Law had to sell ( piece by piece ) His 70 RoadRunner to pay for all the hospital bills. Ive only seen pics of it but man was she sweet.  Her dad and my best friends father use to race back in the 70s when they were young(he had a 70 Corvette ) and my father in law use to wipe his *$&% in the dirt every time.

I would always laugh with my father in law, and ask him if we could sell her and try to get the RoadRunner back. He told me if i could locate it, he would honestly consider it   :D
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2010, 05:47:25 PM »
One day I'll have another one.  Totalled one as a teenager, always wanted to get another one.  Hell, I'm 32 now lol.  

[
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 05:56:35 PM by Urchin »