Author Topic: Question about update (In WWII)  (Read 1434 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: Question about update (In WWII)
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2010, 05:59:55 PM »
Has the P-51D been changed? I was chased down by a F4U-1A in level flight. I had alt and was at wing creaking speed at the time. It took about a half sector to catch me but he did catch up. Not much catches up to a pony at that speed.

This thread has nothing to do with this, please start your own thread if you think the max cruise speeds got changed.

don't listen to Grizz, you can talk about this all u want in this thread. You have my permission.   :aok

Edit: as a matter of fact, I hereby declare that this is what this thread is about and Grizz can go start his own.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 06:01:31 PM by SunBat »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Wingnutt

• Silver Member
Re: Question about update (In WWII)
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2010, 06:23:35 PM »
A8 used to have a bug...belly damaged on runway (ANY sort of damage)...if you dawdled, plane exploded

its still there, and for all 190s   if you belly land, even with NO damage at all, you will vibrate for a while and then instant death.

And something is  screwed up..  I took a single ping in the wing of a 51b only damage listed was to 1 gun, but all controls froze and the plane began shaking violently,.. then the wing fell off. .. then I caught fire..

already posted film in other thread titled "something isnt right"

had a similar situation in a D9..  took a hit lost my right aileron, but also lost all control of the plane..  then a few seconds later the propeller broke and both landing gear fell off..  never regained control.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 06:26:45 PM by Wingnutt »