Author Topic: Brackets!!  (Read 1847 times)

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
Re: Brackets!!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 08:00:02 PM »
Wow what an upset, who would of thought #9 Northern Iowa would have taken down #1 Kansas, I had Kansas in the Final Four.

It is no surprise that KU is out early in the tournament. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 08:02:09 PM »
It is no surprise that KU is out early in the tournament. 
I don't know, I think just about everyone would of had them making the Final Four, hell at least the Elite 8.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 08:22:41 PM »
I give up  :lol
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 08:23:54 PM »
Glad I didn't do one this year. I had Villanova in the Sweet 16 for sure as well in my mind. What a phenomenal year to be a bracket buster team(s).
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 08:35:07 PM »
My bracket is already toast......
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 08:57:08 PM »
I don't know, I think just about everyone would of had them making the Final Four, hell at least the Elite 8.

In the last 10 years, how many times has KU been favor to go to the final four but failed to do so?
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 09:30:09 PM »
In the last 10 years, how many times has KU been favor to go to the final four but failed to do so?
Yeah I understand that, but I was just saying who saw them getting knocked out this early, let alone by Northern Iowa, but it's been that kinda tourny this year, lots of upsets.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2010, 10:47:47 PM »
Yeah I understand that, but I was just saying who saw them getting knocked out this early, let alone by Northern Iowa, but it's been that kinda tourny this year, lots of upsets.

Please do not feel i was challenging you.  I asked that to anybody because it seems that every time KU is favor to make it to the final four or win the whole thing.  They have a bad habit to screw up except he one yea hey actually won it.   
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2010, 11:17:05 PM »
Please do not feel i was challenging you.  I asked that to anybody because it seems that every time KU is favor to make it to the final four or win the whole thing.  They have a bad habit to screw up except he one yea hey actually won it.   
No man it's cool, I didn't take it that way, it's just with how good they did this season I figured them to make it a lot further then just today, but that seems to be the theme of this years tourny, no ones guaranteed to make it far with this many upsets going on.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 11:20:34 PM by trax1 »

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2010, 04:05:31 PM »
No man it's cool, I didn't take it that way, it's just with how good they did this season I figured them to make it a lot further then just today, but that seems to be the theme of this years tourny, no ones guaranteed to make it far with this many upsets going on.

It will be interesting this year.  I see one maybe two 1# seeded team making it to the final four. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2010, 06:44:37 PM »
Ahh, that was heart breaking for Texas A&M, I'm sure Waffle's screaming at his T.V right now.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2010, 06:50:30 PM »
This is the worst year I've ever had since I started filling these things out in 87.   I no longer GAF about.   It's been sunk like the Titanic.  :rock

It means I can spend time doing other things.........until this time next year. :furious
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2010, 07:02:13 PM »
This is the worst year I've ever had since I started filling these things out in 87.   I no longer GAF about.   It's been sunk like the Titanic.  :rock

It means I can spend time doing other things.........until this time next year. :furious
Yeah I think just about everybody's in that same boat this year, unless they had a crystal ball, or just got really really lucky.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2010, 07:41:46 AM »
As of Sunday in the tournament the Big Ten teams were 7 and 2....the Big East and ACC have been smoked.

What happened to the Big East and ACC?  As conferences go this looks bad for both the Big East and ACC.  I think it will come down to Syracuse and Duke.

Calipari in 3 years as stated earlier in the Post will be recruiting drivers for the Iditarod.....he always leaves his former Coaching job before

the office boyz from the NCAA arrive to slap penalties on the school he formerly coached for recruiting violations.

Calipari stays one step ahead of the Law.  :bolt:
- The Flying Circus -

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010, 08:25:13 AM »
What happened to the Big East and ACC?  As conferences go this looks bad for both the Big East and ACC.  I think it will come down to Syracuse and Duke.
Thats who I have in the championship on my bracket, with Duke winning.