Author Topic: Perk the Spitfires  (Read 7300 times)

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
Re: Perk the Spitfires
« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2010, 09:23:21 AM »
I think cobras's off his rocker...is there even a rocker that he should be in anyways? :noid
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: March 21, 2010, 09:27:45 AM »
 :rofl rockets and D.VII? WTF kind of duel was going on here?  :rofl  :rolleyes:

I never heard of someone calling someone out in a duel and then wanting them to dump all their ammo in the ground either.  :headscratch: This watermelon is comedy gold!  :banana:

« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:48:31 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: March 21, 2010, 09:56:41 AM »
pm sent
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 12:19:04 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: March 21, 2010, 03:08:21 PM »
This thread is epic.

Kingcobra FTW?!?!?

:rofl
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline xthecatx

• Zinc Member
« Reply #109 on: March 22, 2010, 03:32:59 AM »
NO  :mad:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2010, 01:41:06 AM »
"There is always a small microcosm of people who need to explain away their suckage."

Ack-Ack ... we gonna see any film ? ... or are you trying to save him from further embarrassment ?

Due to popular demand, I bring you an Ack-Ack Production of..."Bring the Amber Lamps!: a.k.a "Why are you being so hostile bro?"

If anyone downloads and watches these films hoping to learn something from my awesome flying, look elsewhere.  The only things these films are good for is laughs, lots of them.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2010, 01:51:47 AM »
......Popping popcorn while I wait for the D/L to finish... :x
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2010, 05:37:24 AM »
That's just....

:headscratch:
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2010, 07:36:57 AM »
 :rofl Woot! I needed a good laugh to start the day :rock

Cobra...dude, change your name. If anyone is in need for a shade, it is you bro. If you really want to win fights you have to look a trainer up. I don't know what was funnier, the chat or the flying. You bit off a tad bit more then you could chew huh?  :rofl

You know what though? The sad part is that they're hundreds more just like him  :cry  It looks like he came straight out of Modern Warfare  :rolleyes: You could tell right away he hadn't been taught much. Well, until the duel anyway  :rofl.
Guys like this IMO, is why so many folks get sick of the game play. Kids that think they can up a Spit or 51 and just clean house and when they find out it's not that easy, they'll up a cannon bird and go for the face shots. Unbelievable  :salute

Lighten up Francis

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2010, 09:00:10 AM »
Simply speechless on this one... :uhoh

Me too. Can we just agree that this is retarded and move on?

I mean, this is just dumb not that there's anything wrong with abject stupidity. It's a mode of thinking and behavior of equal valdiity to many in the pantheon of public faces.

The originator complains that "he's tired of...". Last I checked, his whimsical feelings had little bearing on the objective performance of the AC in question nor do they, in and of themselves, justify changing the whole freaking game.

Fly a Spit. See what it's like.

I, for one, am sicking of upping a Spit and losing a wing to every passing clown in a P-47M or Typh. Low and slow, I can work with them. But you don't always choose your opponent when you fly a Spit.

I still love the 109s and D9, just to tell you I'm not solely flying Spits.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2010, 12:45:27 PM »
well I think im dumber now for watching that absolutely clueless individual, ACK ACK you got way more patience than I do,  I :salute you.

oh ya can you get me a lag-switch, I will pay whatever it takes :rofl

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: March 23, 2010, 01:37:28 PM »
:O LMFAO...I thought I had brass testicles hunting AckAck in his 38...you would have been better off taking on Shuffler first, he might be just a tad easier...at least you would learn something before you got to AckAck.

Shuffler's a tad easier? I was on his six... once. I survived a dogfight with him... for a little while.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2010, 01:41:25 PM »
well I guess I'm different then most, when I know there is a good stick on opposite side I want to get into it with them, for there lies the way of uberness  :D

fighting one that can own you over and over, maybe he will be kind enough to tell ya what can be improved in your game :x

About 5 years ago, I fought someone that is renown for being very good,  6 times I tried to kill him each time he handed me my arse, around 4 years later, I met up with him in the MA, I happen to have ALT on him but he has a couple friendlies with him, I killed him and his two buddies I was in a hurri2, so I head for home I look back and see a Hurri2 has rolled after me, I stay on my RTB route till he gets within 2k, we are at equal E-states, I do a shallow split S, and engage him, it was a good fight but he went down, it was same guy, one of the best days in AH for me.

Never back down from a fight NO matter who it is with, best way to improve your game :aok

Amen.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: March 23, 2010, 01:49:33 PM »
one obvious thing is the planes dont handle as they do in real life

Really?

So, you have a lot of stick time in Spits and '38s, then?

Pardon me, I think I need to go clean myself up.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2010, 01:52:18 PM »
Then you won't learn anything at all. Except how to play with yourself. :joystick:

Something tells me expert level has already been reached in that endeavor.