Author Topic: Perk pts in the dueling arena  (Read 2734 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Perk pts in the dueling arena
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2010, 05:49:41 PM »
Skuzzy and HTC in general, ur friend SunBat would like to duel you for an answer.  Yes, I hereby challenge HTC's rep  (whoever that may be) to a duel in the DA for an answer to my question.  I have played this game for a while and have had a few accounts to my name for me, my wife and a few shades here and there for my general enjoyment. I figure all of that comes out to around $2k, US.  I figure that at least entitles me to one duel since I have never asked for anything else all these years.  If I win, u answer, if you win, you remain silent. K?  K.

LOL.  3 open accounts for 4 years would add up to 2k, yikes.  That's a lot of open accounts though.

Offline Ruler2

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2010, 09:07:56 PM »
LOL.  3 open accounts for 4 years would add up to 2k, yikes.  That's a lot of open accounts though.

And just think about tunes... whats he got, 6 accounts?

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2010, 11:54:00 AM »
Skuzzy, I guess you're not going to answer my question, huh?
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2010, 03:32:42 AM »
I spend about 20% of my time in the DA over the last 2 years with one aim - to improve my time in the MA. I've never landed kills in the DA, never gone for a ditch and taken on every red icon I see regardless of plane type, relative alt, relative e-state or worried about who was on my 6 after I had aquired my intended target with the makings of a gun solution.
I just pick a target and see if I can get them - so on and so forth -it's a gunnery and flight model exercise.
But that's not to say my view of the DA is right nor wrong- it serves no purpose to try and alter the world, even the cartoon one. Dodging screaming Temps prepares for dodging screaming 262's when they infrequently come into MA calculations. Trying to out-turn a Brewster prepares for the same situation with Zekes in the MA - because the DA is about the only place in the game where Tempests and Brewsters have a number parity with other planes.
So whilst it was fun having little or no Temps for time, it's not life or account threatening. There's a lot of crew in the DA you never see in the MA, but that's cool. There's a lot of my squaddies who never go into the DA - most of them really.
The DA is what you want it to be  - for me it's my driving range - that's a good enough analogy.
Happy Trails.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU