Author Topic: I try to explain some stuff to ACK ACK here  (Read 590 times)

Offline kingcobradude

• Nickel Member
I try to explain some stuff to ACK ACK here
« on: March 21, 2010, 02:21:30 PM »
1. My style of fighting is boom and zoom
2. I primarily fly bombers, or aircraft outfitted for ground attack
3. if 2 pilots start a dogfight with a HO, chances are it will end with a HO
you want to duel me again, Ill fly a b25h, and you can come after me with whatever you got
CO, Druileáil Teagascóir, and Lámh Cathaoirleach Ginearálta of the Irish Air Force

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Re: I try to explain some stuff to ACK ACK here
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 02:26:09 PM »
you want to duel me again, Ill fly a b25h, and you can come after me with whatever you got
:huh  :confused:  :rolleyes:

Pure comedy gold here folks...

Stay tuned for more.... :cheers:  :aok
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 02:28:46 PM »
LOL the films should be great. :lol
See Rule #4

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 02:29:17 PM »
Two things:
1) ignore AKAK
2) IN
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline kingcobradude

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 02:31:00 PM »
Two things:
1) ignore AKAK
Thats my plan
CO, Druileáil Teagascóir, and Lámh Cathaoirleach Ginearálta of the Irish Air Force

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 02:40:33 PM »
Two things:
1) ignore AKAK
2) IN

LOL again predictable.
See Rule #4

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »
Just wow. It's sad you don't have the incentive to learn from more experienced and senior players.

Do you have an younger brother? Maybe by the name of legoman?  :lol
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 02:46:19 PM »
Thats my plan

LOL!!  Good luck with that!

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 03:07:48 PM »
This is uncalled for. Grow up and learn to take your loses like a gentleman and maybe, just maybe you might learn something about this game AND life.

I was really hoping you wasn't the twitty child you act like. Shame on me for thinking you had some sense.

I'm IN
Lighten up Francis

Offline skribetm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2010, 03:14:31 PM »
so, who ho'd who?  :lol
IN!

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 03:17:44 PM »

No, your fighting style is not 'Boom and Zoom' or even close to it.  All your fighting style comprises of is you only attempting to HO at the merge, extend level (no Zoom back up) and then turn 180 to go for a HO.  What was sad was that you attempted this while I flew a D.VII and you in a P-38L.  Took you what, 2 or 3 passes before you finally got me with a HO shot.  Again, there was no "BnZ" in your attacks.  Just HO, extend, turn back and HO again.  

I guess that explains why you tried to HO me with HVARs on the merge.  That did get a chuckle of out me.

If one pilot starts the fight with a HO, the 2nd pilot has an easy kill.  I showed you that repeatedly.  

When you were HOing like you were at the merge, you're essentially surrendering the fight really before it starts.  Look how easy it was for me to immediately reverse on the merge and saddle up on your six.  You lost whatever advantage you may have had with your tactic, you surrendered positioning, altitude (with your HO diving merge) and gave me your six.  The only thing you gained was energy (speed) but it was useless since you had nothing to use it on.  On the other hand, after your merge I had all the advantages and the fight was mine to do what I wish to you.  After your merge, all I needed to do was do a basic Immelman Turn to reverse my course.  This gave me the advantage in both altitude, positioning and potential energy.  Since you dove, I now had the altitude advantage, since you didn't try and create any seperation at merge and I did, I was able to position myself to avoid your head on merge and place myself above you.  I also had the energy advantage even though I wasn't as fast as you were.  The reason why I had the energy advantage despite being at a lower energy state was I had potential energy, meaning I could if I wish, trade my altitude advantage for energy.

That's how I handed your bellybutton back to you each time.  

you want to duel me again,

Honestly, you're not worth the time or effort and it's clear that you have no desire at all to raise yourself beyond the status of cannon fodder.  Unfortunately, you had a different agenda coming into our duels and it wasn't to learn anything.  You only wanted to 'win' and then be able to post how you beat me, that was your only sole motivation, you had no desire to learn and try and better yourself.  I had gone into these duels with the intent of helping you learn something but it after the 1st duel, I realized that you had different reasons for the duel.  If you wanted to learn something, you wouldn't have insisted on trying to stack the fight so much in your favor that I wouldn't even have a chance at winning.  You insisted that I flew the Brewster (despite already agreeing to what planes we'll use), you then insisted on my flying a D.VII while you flew the P-38L, you then insisted that I dump all of my ammo into the ground so I would enter the fight without ammo.  When I told you the only place my ammo will be dumped is into your plane, you then insisted that I don't shoot at you and I only fly in front of you.  You would also call "Break" when I got on your six and started hitting your plane, declaring how if I don't follow your 'break' command I would automatically lose the fight.  Hell, you even tried to claim a victory when I augered after shooting you down so I could replane quicker without having to RTB.

When it became clear that I was wasting my time with you and you didn't want to learn, I figured I would at least try and get something out of it by working on my gunnery.  That's when I started to see how many parts of your plane I could shoot off or damage before putting you out of your misery.  

Ill fly a b25h, and you can come after me with whatever you got

What will you do with a B-25H that you couldn't do in a fighter, except try and HO on the merge from d3.0 out?  Are you under the impression that by flying a B-25H, you'll suddenly fly like an ace?  Or is it because you'll insist that I fly a WW1 plane or dump my ammo out so I can't shoot at you?

I tried to help you but I will not make that mistake again.  I haven't posted the films of our duels on the forums because I didn't want to embarrass you but now I'm figuring I might as well share the comedy that are these films and post them.  If anyone can come away with something from watching these films, it might as well be a smile and a laugh.

ack-ack
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:23:43 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2010, 03:21:09 PM »
Ack Ack check your pm.
See Rule #4

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 03:38:08 PM »
I lol'd for a third time at this guy...
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2010, 03:42:20 PM »
     KingCobraDude...have suggestion for ya.

Change the name and start over...as it stands now you're going to be the in game joke for
a long long time  :uhoh

80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2010, 03:46:00 PM »
(long post of stuff)

ack-ack
[sulu]Oh my.[/sulu]
Petals floating by,