Author Topic: OFFICAL DAYTON 2010 GATHERING THREAD!!!!  (Read 52632 times)

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
Re: OFFICAL DAYTON 2010 GATHERING THREAD!!!!
« Reply #225 on: April 30, 2010, 03:55:15 PM »
Well chef I was gonna do it, but I took a lighter approach. But you definitely aren't the only one that it bothered

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
« Reply #226 on: April 30, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »
Rule i never saw any dang rules! of course if i did i sure as heck couldnt have read them because my eyes were way too blurry!

only rules there are ...... were there to have fun! no tough guy attitudes and refrain from being like me (and cussing a-hole) away from the kids!

OH and piss on Shawks leg every chance ya get!
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #227 on: April 30, 2010, 08:09:23 PM »
Rule i never saw any dang rules! of course if i did i sure as heck couldnt have read them because my eyes were way too blurry!

only rules there are ...... were there to have fun! no tough guy attitudes and refrain from being like me (and cussing a-hole) away from the kids!

OH and piss on Shawks leg every chance ya get!
And put "stuff" on Betty's Head? :O :rofl :O
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2010, 08:20:17 PM »
Ok let's lighten up ... maybe "what are the rules" meant "is there anything I need to know" like no shirt no shoes no service ... maybe the decision between which bathing suit to bring lies in the rules that at some places a thong is not allowed. Could also be a smoker and what if there was no smoking on the grounds then he would not have to buy extra cigarettes and waste the room bringing them when they won't get smoked. How about no grilling or no charcoal grills? I have been to places they are not allowed and then what a waste all that food he may have brought would be if they were not allowed.

When we started this Get Together at my house 5 years ago I wish that question was asked by a certain someone who had no respect for "rules" for himself or his child whom will remain nameless those few of you who know pleasekeep it to yourself this was to make a point not bash anyone. Yes, all turned out great and it was an awesome time so no harm done.

Haven't you people ever called ahead to a place you were going to find anything out so you didn't look under or overdressed or like an doofus in a place that prefers no cut offs and there you are at the local wally world with you cut offs showing that purple glitter thong with the carton of smokes in the car you can't use buying proper clothes so you can keep your reservation?

Usually I check the internet for the facility and see there restrictions if any however, that part of the site is under contruction so I guess if I have never been there before I would of had to ask Betty too!

JEEZUS people LIGHTEN UP!

Maybe he was going to bring everyone kitten and needed to know if animals were allowed? If he doesn't show now cuz you all scared him away YOU OWE ME A KITTEN!!!

Unless your one of the ones who never call ahead and end up at wally world ... and we have all seen those people.

*If you haven't here you go ...
 http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

:noid

Can't wait to show hubby he is wrong there are people wound tighter then me Woooooooooo!! Yayyyy I get to say I TOLD YOU SO!

Offline badger8

• Copper Member
« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2010, 08:58:17 PM »
Maybe he was going to bring everyone kitten and needed to know if animals were allowed? If he doesn't show now cuz you all scared him away YOU OWE ME A KITTEN!!!

FOR THE RECORD I WOULD LIKE A PUPPY .... :aok
" WHEN YOU'RE HAVING A BAD DAY AND  IT SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE ARE TRYING YOUR PATIENCE, REMEMBER IT TAKES 42 MUSCLES TO FROWN, AND 4 TO PULL THE TRIGGER OF A DECENT SNIPER RIFLE."

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2010, 10:59:45 PM »
Actually, I may have a batch of kittens ready by then. My little momma kitty is about to drop any day now.
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #231 on: April 30, 2010, 11:25:00 PM »
When we started this Get Together at my house 5 years ago I wish that question was asked by a certain someone who had no respect for "rules" for himself or his child whom will remain nameless those few of you who know pleasekeep it to yourself this was to make a point not bash anyone. Yes, all turned out great and it was an awesome time so no harm done.

oh oh...i know who ur talkin bout, we wont mention names though!!! *grin*

FOR THE RECORD I WOULD LIKE A PUPPY .... :aok

coprhead has puppies! he could bring ya one dan!

michelle, im not sure if DMGOD was bein a smart donut or not, however, he did ask me about how bad the cops were and stuff, he asked me few weeks back to post the rules because the rules that i had told him (stated in red text) didnt seem to make the gathering sound much fun, i may have taken what he said wrong but i do not think i did, i could be wrong. anyways, its written in red text so that it will catch his attention along with everyone else's that may have the same question.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #232 on: April 30, 2010, 11:46:36 PM »
"michelle, im not sure if DMGOD was bein a smart donut or not, however, he did ask me about how bad the cops were and stuff, he asked me few weeks back to post the rules because the rules that i had told him (stated in red text) didnt seem to make the gathering sound much fun, i may have taken what he said wrong but i do not think i did, i could be wrong. anyways, its written in red text so that it will catch his attention along with everyone else's that may have the same question"

Guess I should of called sooner dammit!!

Ok ok to end my frustration may I beat that boy of yours for hanging up on me? LOL

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #233 on: May 01, 2010, 01:55:58 AM »

Ok ok to end my frustration may I beat that boy of yours for hanging up on me? LOL

yes! lol :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline hawk36

• Zinc Member
      • http://sunnygeek.org
« Reply #234 on: May 01, 2010, 09:57:29 PM »
 :aok the Hawk will be there. :airplane:

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #235 on: May 01, 2010, 10:02:26 PM »

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: May 01, 2010, 10:54:02 PM »
Wifey is training me to set up the white-trash-winnebago (pop-up camper) Normally I'm not allowed to touch it....She prolly gonna stand back 20' and stare holes thru back of my head if I mess up....lotsa pressure :uhoh
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #237 on: May 01, 2010, 10:56:21 PM »
Lol beej I think those take more work than a tent :)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #238 on: May 01, 2010, 11:01:18 PM »
create great memories 
Pucker up SHawk im coming to see you sexy :devil
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #239 on: May 02, 2010, 12:13:03 AM »
 :confused:
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA