Author Topic: OFFICAL DAYTON 2010 GATHERING THREAD!!!!  (Read 52679 times)

Offline SWhavoc

• Zinc Member
Re: OFFICAL DAYTON 2010 GATHERING THREAD!!!!
« Reply #420 on: June 02, 2010, 08:01:12 PM »
Ok I'm a day late from posting this but better late then never.  Last year I donated a keg of beer and a keg of rootbeer to the campground for everyone.  This year I'm donating beer but I'm still trying to figure out what to bring down.  I'm currently looking into bringing down 2 pony kegs.  The choices would be Molson, Blue Moon, Leinenkugel, Magic Hat, and Great Lakes Brewing Company.  I can also do quarter barrels of Miller Lite, Coors Lite, and high life. Now if we don't want to go the draft route I will donate 20 to 40 cases of assorted beers. 

Betty now has my company order book.  There are 50 pages of goodness in there.  I will take special request orders if there is anything you find in the book you want.  I do sell sparks, so you can save a ton of money on a case buying it through me and you won't have to transport it. I do sell Four loko which is a 24oz can of flavored 12% alcohol. I have also told Betty I am willing to eat $3 on a case of beer if you chip in on a bag of ice.  I will be taking orders up until July 1st. 

I'm not making any profit on this, i'm just simply trying to help everyone save a few bucks.  I know its rough times right now, and every little bit helps.  I need alittle bit of help on trying to figure out what to bring down, weather its keg beer, or bottles and cans.  So any advice would gladly be appreciated.  The keg of rootbeer won't be making it down this year, but I have a nice big bottle of Moonshine for everyone.  I'm gonna be coming down with Real this year, so we are gonna try and make extra room to bring down beer t-shirts, Beer glasses, beer bar mirrors and some other small stuff to raffle off so everyone can win something. 

Any questions send to Betty. She will be able to hook you up with the price book, and she will contact me if there are any other questions that need to be answered.  Please do not pm me on here. I'm working 95 to 100 hours a week right now and taking care of my sick father.  Betty has my email she will pass it on to anyone that needs it.

Can't wait to see everyone this year. 

SWhavoc

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #421 on: June 02, 2010, 08:48:22 PM »
Any kegs of Miller Genuine Draft or Yeungling?

Looking forward to seeing you again Havoc.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline SWhavoc

• Zinc Member
« Reply #422 on: June 02, 2010, 10:38:53 PM »
Sorry Yeungling has not made it to ohio yet.  There is a respect between Great Lakes and Yeungling brewery. Great Lakes agreed to not enter PA until Yeungling was ready to enter into Ohio.  We do have the new Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster Ale and it is so Yummy.  Not is good as Christmas Ale but i'm addicted.  As for MGD. If Miller Makes it I can get it.  So if I need to bring a special order of MGD down just let me know.  I will put it on the list.  See ya in 42 days bro

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #423 on: June 03, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »
Sorry Yeungling has not made it to ohio yet.  There is a respect between Great Lakes and Yeungling brewery. Great Lakes agreed to not enter PA until Yeungling was ready to enter into Ohio.  We do have the new Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster Ale and it is so Yummy.  Not is good as Christmas Ale but i'm addicted.  As for MGD. If Miller Makes it I can get it.  So if I need to bring a special order of MGD down just let me know.  I will put it on the list.  See ya in 42 days bro

No Yeungling  :O

The travesty...........

Leinenkugel, Magic Hat, Great Lakes  ?      :x   :rock :x   :rock :x

Miller, coors, Molson (owned by coors now)?    ....................

I'd rather whizz on an electric fence.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #424 on: June 03, 2010, 03:26:12 PM »
I'll take some Four's Havoc.   Let me know what I owe ya.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #425 on: June 03, 2010, 03:59:20 PM »
This list is for those who want to bring what they would like to "share" with the campers and/or party guests:

Suggested items only. If anyone has any suggestions to add to the list let me know.

Matches
Flashlight - SGY
First Aid Kit -  SGY & ebdfd11
Insect repellent
Mosquito Fogger
Sunscreen - SGY
Lantern
Candles - SGY (candles)
Trash Bags - SWchef
Water
Charcoal - SWchef
Lighter Fluid - SWchef
Cooler
Can Opener - SWchef
Toothpicks
Sandwich Bags
Camping Pots w/Lids - SWchef
Coffee Pot - SWchef
Frying Pan - SWchef
Ice
Bottle Opener - SWchef
Plastic Spoons, knives, Forks - Betty & ebfd11
Napkins - Betty
Paper Plates - ebfd11
Plastic Cups - SWhavoc

Anyone contributing to the "meal plan" feel free to bring anything not listed just let me know and I'll add it:
(no need to add what you are bringing for only yourself this is a list to share)

Muffins
Chips
Peanut Butter & Jelly
Coffee - SWchef
Powdered Drink Mix
Fruit (apples, pears) - SGY
Ketchup - Betty
Butter
Mustard - Betty
Cheese - Betty
BBQ Sauce
Hot Dog Buns - Nefarious (5 pkgs.)
Hamburger Buns - Nefarious (5 pkgs.)
Bread - Nefarious  (3 lvs. white)
Hamburger Patties - Betty
Hot Dogs - Betty
Brats - SWchef (along w/Brat Buns)
Sausage Links - Betty
Eggs
Bacon
Hashbrowns
Potato Salad - Betty
Mac Salad - Betty
Pork Tenderloin - ebfd11 (approx. 30lbs.)
Powdered Sugar - SWchef
Steak - Digr1 (2or3 family pkgs.)

Alcohol:

SWhavoc:
I'm currently looking into bringing down 2 pony kegs.  The choices would be Molson, Blue Moon, Leinenkugel, Magic Hat, and Great Lakes Brewing Company.  I can also do quarter barrels of Miller Lite, Coors Lite, and high life. Now if we don't want to go the draft route I will donate 20 to 40 cases of assorted beers.  
Betty now has my company order book.  There are 50 pages of goodness in there.  I will take special request orders if there is anything you find in the book you want.  I do sell sparks, so you can save a ton of money on a case buying it through me and you won't have to transport it. I do sell Four loko which is a 24oz can of flavored 12% alcohol. I have also told Betty I am willing to eat $3 on a case of beer if you chip in on a bag of ice.  I will be taking orders up until July 1st.  
I need alittle bit of help on trying to figure out what to bring down, weather its keg beer, or bottles and cans.  So any advice would gladly be appreciated.  The keg of rootbeer won't be making it down this year, but I have a nice big bottle of Moonshine for everyone.  I'm gonna be coming down with Real this year, so we are gonna try and make extra room to bring down beer t-shirts, Beer glasses, beer bar mirrors and some other small stuff to raffle off so everyone can win something.  

Beer - VonMessa (2/3 cases, homebrewed, picked up by Digr since Von will be with Iron Maiden instead of us  :rock)

All I need is a post listing what you want to bring and how much. Then I'll repost the list with it added so we don't have this quote every other post.
Thanks!!
 :salute
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 04:35:13 PM by shegotya »

Offline SWhavoc

• Zinc Member
« Reply #426 on: June 03, 2010, 04:01:31 PM »
Miller Coors merged 3 years ago.  Molson bought Coors brewing Company back in the 80s. The new company is called MBCB Company. Its a big mess. There are know more America beer company's owned by there original America owners. The only thing left that is American are your micro brews. Magic Hat is a beer out of Vermont. They are a Happy IPA beer. They promote there beer with safe sex. Leonie is out of Wisconsin. There Summer Shandy beer taste like Fruit Loops. Great Lakes Brewing Company has been in Cleveland for over 25 years. They make the number 1 selling seasonal beer in the united states called Christmas Ale.  

Four Loko comes in seven flavors. Fruit Punch, Lemonade, Blue Raspberry, Grape, Orange, Watermellow, Cranberry mix with Lemonade. There all 12%.  I personally like the Fruit Punch and the Lemonade. Case price is $19.14 for 12/24oz cans. Just let me know what flavor and I will write it down.  I will have invoices for everyone so they know they were charged fair. Remember I will knock 3 bucks off your bill if you donate a bag of ice.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 04:05:28 PM by SWhavoc »

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #427 on: June 03, 2010, 04:01:47 PM »
I could bring the "campfire gas", my "rings of death" and chemlights to put on them. :rofl :noid :rofl
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #428 on: June 03, 2010, 04:42:35 PM »
Miller Coors merged 3 years ago.  Molson bought Coors brewing Company back in the 80s. The new company is called MBCB Company. Its a big mess. There are know more America beer company's owned by there original America owners. The only thing left that is American are your micro brews. Magic Hat is a beer out of Vermont. They are a Happy IPA beer. They promote there beer with safe sex. Leonie is out of Wisconsin. There Summer Shandy beer taste like Fruit Loops. Great Lakes Brewing Company has been in Cleveland for over 25 years. They make the number 1 selling seasonal beer in the united states called Christmas Ale.  

Four Loko comes in seven flavors. Fruit Punch, Lemonade, Blue Raspberry, Grape, Orange, Watermellow, Cranberry mix with Lemonade. There all 12%.  I personally like the Fruit Punch and the Lemonade. Case price is $19.14 for 12/24oz cans. Just let me know what flavor and I will write it down.  I will have invoices for everyone so they know they were charged fair. Remember I will knock 3 bucks off your bill if you donate a bag of ice.

Magic Hat #9   :rock
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #429 on: June 03, 2010, 08:12:02 PM »
Holiday Inn Dayton Airport

10 Rockridge Rd.

Englewood, Oh  45322

937.832.1234 ext 7151

Judy.sales@dixiemgt.com

GROUP NAME : ACES HIGH

GUEST LIST
1.   BETTY  - CAMPING
2.   SheGotYa, Nghtmare & BabyGotYa - CAMPING
3.   KARAYA  - HOTEL
4.   COPRHEAD - CAMPING
5.   SWCHEF - CAMPING
6.   SWHAVOC - CAMPING
7.   SWTHORN -
8.   SWKILJOY - CAMPING
9.   SHAWK AND ROBIN - CAMPING SATURDAY NIGHT
10.   BOXBOY - CAMPING
11.   BJ229R AND WIFEY
12.   1MADDOG1 - CAMPING
13.   MURDR AND HIS BAND TORN -
14.   PK1 - CAMPING
15.   OLDEMON - CAMPING
16.   NISKY - CAMPING
17.   TODDBOBE - CAMPING
18.   DIGR1 - HOTEL
19.   LYRIC -
20.   RACRX - CAMPING
21.   FORKER - HOTEL
22.   BADGER8 - CAMPING
23.   BEARKATS AND LIL BRO -
24.   JAXXO - CAMPING
25.   REAL - CAMPING
26.   WMSOL -
27.   100HOOCH - CAMPING
28.   NEFARIOUS - CAMPING
29.   HAWK36 -
30.   EDFD11 -
31.   8SPADE - CAMPING
32.   ROLLEASY - CAMPING
33.   EEK - CAMPING
34.   SHAUNBN - CAMPING
35.   SABBY - HOTEL
36.   WMPAC - HOTEL
37.   WMLUTE - HOTEL
38.   PERDWEEB - CAMPING
39.   SUKOV  - CAMPING
40.   FLACKFUD - HOTEL
41.   SINCRAFT - HOTEL
42.   TROOPER2 - CAMPING
43.   WIDELOAD -
44.   BIPOLAR - CAMPING
45.   DMGOD -
46.   MCNASTY AND SONS -
47.   TATERTOT -
48.   NOMDE AND DAD (WWII VET) - HOTEL
49.   ROBERT SHAW (ONLY VISITS SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE PARTY)

info on the campground:

This is NOT a KOA Campground or Public Facility. This is Private Land.
It's called Great Miami Adventures.
Located at 1995 Ross Rd. Tipp City, OH 45371
Sits right on the Great Miami River (Yes, he has Canoe's, Rafts ect. available)
He has plenty of room for several RV's and will be installing 4-5 50Amp services for those.
Tents can go just about anywhere you wanna set up.
Indoor Shower and Bathroom for those who just can't use a PortaPotty  Excuse me?!?!
Multiple Fire Rings along the River.
We'll have a Giant 150 Foot Water SlipNSlide setup Saturday for entertainment
Swings into the River (he got a big hole dug out under it)
Fishing if you like (Bring your Pole)
I recommend Life Jackets if your playin in the water. (Some will be available)
Plenty of Tables and Chairs under Pole Tents (Bring your own Chairs if you want comfy)

this was a copy of what shawk posted last year....

hotel everyone stayed at last summer:
Holiday Inn - Dayton Airport - NW
10 ROCKRIDGE RD
ENGLEWOOD, OH 45322 UNITED STATES

OKIES EVERYONE, WE HAVE PRICES FOR THE CAMPGROUND STUFF...

CANOES – $35.00 FOR 2 PPL
KAYAK – $20.00 PER PERSON
CAMPING - $10.00 PER PERSON/PER NIGHT
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 09:20:22 PM by betty »
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
« Reply #430 on: June 03, 2010, 08:17:21 PM »
Betty I plan on camping.

Trooper2

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #431 on: June 03, 2010, 09:20:44 PM »
Betty I plan on camping.

Trooper2

fixed :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #432 on: June 04, 2010, 02:17:34 PM »
SWhavoc, I'd like to order 2 cases of Coors light and honestly would love to get my hands on any promotional items you can spare. I'd even pay for a mirror or two, neon lit signs, etc. Can you get Butterscotch Schnapps and Irish Cream? 6 Schnapps and 3 Irish if possible. Also, thanks for giving everyone breaks/discounts. Nobody needs to bring any ice. I will pick up the tab on all the ice that is needed for everyone.
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline Little Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #433 on: June 04, 2010, 04:48:07 PM »
NO  ROOT BEER?!?!   :cry  :furious   But I like my keg of root beer all to myself...   :x
Captain of the 125th Spartan Warriors--- SWkiljoy
I just noticed something.....
No wonder Grizz is so good. Living in virtual world must be way more exciting than living in Lincoln Nebraska.

Offline DaPup

• Copper Member
« Reply #434 on: June 04, 2010, 06:43:10 PM »
That's it...it's a definite no for me now!

Sorry Josh, we can start working on next year though now. It would be cool if we planned ahead and were able to get out on the links while there, we'll work on getting your Mom, and my wife, to okay a trip together for next year  :pray

Maddog, I remember that you are from CT bro, Middletown class of '82 ! Damn I'm feeling old  :old: