Author Topic: Industrial Center city blocks ord  (Read 1591 times)

Offline 2Slow

• Nickel Member
Re: Industrial Center city blocks ord
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 10:35:33 PM »
Your drop will be interrupted if you leave the bombsight or cockpit during a salvo drop with delay. Worse, the bombs start dropping again when you return to either cockpit or bombsight position.

Why?  Game thing?  Seems to me that I press the pickle and release, they start falling and should continue even if I leave the the bombsight.  Autopilot continues to work when I went to bombsight or gunner?  The engines don't stop because I am no longer in the cockpit.
2Slow
Secundum mihi , urbanus resurrectio
TANSTAAFL

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2010, 01:07:30 AM »
Hey now, don't quote me if you're going to ask the Why question. I'm happy if I can occasionally answer a What question, which is becoming more rare every day.   :uhoh
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline 2Slow

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2010, 10:11:06 AM »
Hey now, don't quote me if you're going to ask the Why question. I'm happy if I can occasionally answer a What question, which is becoming more rare every day.   :uhoh

Perhaps you may be able to pass this onto the Why staff.  My attempts for their attention has been met with fraught.
2Slow
TANSTAAFL

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2010, 12:18:24 PM »
I did check offline.  It shows 0.8438 of a 1000 lb bomb.  So it looks like a formation salvo of 250 pounders is out.  Formation salvo of 500 lbs (500 x 3) is required.

This seems a bit steep to me.

You think 1500 lbs of explosive is steep to destroy an entire city block?  :lol
I guess so if they were made of paper or straw  :D
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline 2Slow

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2010, 12:45:22 PM »
     You think 1500 lbs of explosive is steep to destroy an entire city block?  :lol
I guess so if they were made of paper or straw  :D

Nope.  I was just looking for an answer.  Paper or straw?  Hmmm...Japan in the 40's?...   ;)
2Slow
TANSTAAFL