Author Topic: Rooks don't give a $&%# anymore.  (Read 5659 times)

Offline wsveum

• Zinc Member
Re: Rooks don't give a $&%# anymore.
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2010, 09:15:10 AM »
I will say that in the year and one half that I've been playing this game, I have seen a change in play. But I change with it. What the style of play is this way in six months it might be another style. Plus if you start trying to take bases when no one else seem to not be doing. You will get some people to come along. So you can get your style of play going in you area. You are not playing against a computer so that each day and even each hour the play can be different. That is what makes this game great. Some days I do not like the style of play so I just do my own thing. It is all about what mood I'm in after a day of work. It is most of the time very relaxing for me to play each day. To get out of the real world. That is why I do not have 200 tune in. I play for my enjoyment. If I was not hook on this game and I had started reading these forums first I might not have joined. Because a lot of people just cut down whatever someone has to say. But it is what you call freedom to say what you want. So the forums are the real world thinking and I try and keep the real world out of my game play. But it is hard to do. But this is just my thinking. Aces High is a good game to get out of the real world for me.
AKA: Bison

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2010, 09:22:31 AM »
:rofl :rofl

This thread made my day.

Look man, I try to herd cats sometimes. Sometimes it works. Sometimes im just talking to my own arse.
People pay money to play this game. So whatever they want to do, is kewl with me. I like to win, but at the end of the day coming here and biatching about it is a total waste of time. Not to mention you look stupid. But hey, you do you, as a friend of mine would say.
Lighten up, you'll live longer. Trust me.

Floatsup
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 09:33:34 AM by 4deck »
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Wreked

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2010, 10:11:10 AM »
God this game completely sucks now. none of the Rooks care if we get our butts kicked to hell and gone. The game doesn't seem to have any point anymore.

AHA - FINALLY!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Our Knight 5th column activity starting to work - got dem ROOKies feeding on each other!  :x

We'd do the same for the bish but they so full of them selves it ain't worth it!!   :neener:

....cheers eh! :D

***Knight 5th column guerilla - spreading fear and dissention far and wide - dysentery too!! :devil
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 10:34:43 AM by Wreked »
HO is a HO is a HO!!
You can lead a donkey to a FACT - you just can't make them think!

cheers eh!!

Offline RaptorL

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2010, 10:20:46 AM »
alot of your posts made me laugh :rofl keep em coming this is getting good. :rofl

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2010, 10:31:24 AM »
They just need a General to motivate them and give them orders. Somebody to tell them, in caps preferably, to stop having fun and win the war.
:rofl :rofl :rofl
-AoM-

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2010, 10:44:22 AM »
Does anyone have a tissue??? Ohh and I will reiterate what was said in earlier post.

WHAAAAAAA
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2010, 10:51:40 AM »
You could always try to wIN the war in the WWI arena. :aok
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2010, 11:18:41 AM »
AHA - FINALLY!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Our Knight 5th column activity starting to work - got dem ROOKies feeding on each other!  :x

We'd do the same for the bish but they so full of them selves it ain't worth it!!   :neener:

....cheers eh! :D

***Knight 5th column guerilla - spreading fear and dissention far and wide - dysentery too!! :devil
(Image removed from quote.)
this is where my sheep went! :cry warning master! meltdown imminent! good K9!
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2010, 12:24:00 PM »
You can always go Bish or Knits. Not saying that to be spiteful. It is a valid option. When the folks I like to fly with weren't up I would often head to Bishland to help take a few basis. Another thing about the rooks is that many of their players aren't win the war types and it seems to me they don't stay on for hours at a time like some in the other countries. Neither of these things are bad. It is just the way it is.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2010, 01:27:00 PM »
The rules for being an armchair general within Aces High;

1. YOU MUST USE CAPS FOR EVERYTHING ON CHANNEL 2!

2. You must alternate between exclamation marks (!) and one digits (1) at the end of every sentence!!!!111!!!

3. You must fore go the use of the S keyz and use Z keyz instead.

4. You must repeat everything twice.

5. You must know that any difficulty can be solved by adding another 30 guys to your NOE mission. Continue to use caps to announce your mission on channel 2 until you get the number needed.

6. Excessive use of hypothetical questions directed at nobody. "Ummm rooks, why is 65 ord not porked we have a cv their!!!!1!!!1!" (added by Trotter)
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2010, 01:28:01 PM »
You can always go Bish or Knits. Not saying that to be spiteful. It is a valid option. When the folks I like to fly with weren't up I would often head to Bishland to help take a few basis. Another thing about the rooks is that many of their players aren't win the war types and it seems to me they don't stay on for hours at a time like some in the other countries. Neither of these things are bad. It is just the way it is.
Something tells me even if he did switch he will still have that meltdown. The OP needs to stop being a chesspiece superhero and realize that the war never ends. There will always be bases to be taken and guys to shoot down for 15$ a month.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2010, 05:10:14 PM »
This man makes some valid points.........   :aok

Something tells me even if he did switch he will still have that meltdown. The OP needs to stop being a chesspiece superhero and realize that the war never ends. There will always be bases to be taken and guys to shoot down for 15$ a month.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2010, 05:14:00 PM »
The rules for being an armchair general within Aces High;

1. YOU MUST USE CAPS FOR EVERYTHING ON CHANNEL 2!

2. You must alternate between exclamation marks (!) and one digits (1) at the end of every sentence!!!!111!!!

3. You must fore go the use of the S keyz and use Z keyz instead.

5. You must know that any difficulty can be solved by adding another 30 guys to your NOE mission. Continue to use caps to announce your mission on channel 2 until you get the number needed.

6. Excessive use of hypothetical questions directed at nobody. "Ummm rooks, why is 65 ord not porked we have a cv their!!!!1!!!1!" (added by Trotter)

7. If said armchair general does gain alt with said horde mission then once all 30 planes make their first pass to drop hangers AT LEAST ONE hanger must still be up so that said general can use more caps to express his displeasure at the hangers not going down.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2010, 06:15:05 PM »
7. If said armchair general does gain alt with said horde mission then once all 30 planes make their first pass to drop hangers AT LEAST ONE hanger must still be up so that said general can use more caps to express his displeasure at the hangers not going down.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

8. When in the presence of thus said general, thou must always remember to bring a bomb to kill that gv in town and waist ammo to kill buildings so thy master can taketh the field with pride and honor. When this order is disobeyed, thou will suffer the consequences incurred by his wrath with repeated insults of everyone wanting to fly and furball aimlessly with no teamwork what so ever.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline RaptorL

• Copper Member
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2010, 07:46:25 PM »
 :rofl