Author Topic: It's going to far...  (Read 2840 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
It's going to far...
« on: April 20, 2010, 06:53:04 AM »
... and I'm starting to get worried now.

I dreamed about AH last night.
I know, that happens to many players after a few hours/days of playing too much .

But I wasn't dreaming about swirling dogfights or titanic tank battles.

I dreamed about stumbling across a list of additional perk bonus modifiers! All had been implemented long time ago, they were just not mentioned in the help pages. And I found out everybody knew about them but me! And it was a major embarrassment to me...  :o

I'd say I'm going insane... if I weren't already  :x

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline AApache

• Nickel Member
Re: It's going to far...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 07:00:07 AM »
Don't feel bad Lusche . I woke up one morning to my wife looking at me going WTF is a dweeb ??? And what HO were you dreaming about ??  Dangit I had to explain to her what HO  meant and she still didn't believe me. I heard about that crap for 2 weeks !!!  :noid   So who the heck are you banging in your sleep ? Woman!! a HO is a flight manuver ..... "YEH  RIGHT... you PIG"  !!   Finally I let her play the game and she finally appologized LOL !!! :bolt:           So don't feel bad at all bro !!  HEHEHE
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 07:18:32 AM by AApache »
"WE WEREN'T ASSIGNED WE WERE REQUESTED"....Lt.Col.Benjamin O. Davis of the Tuskegee Airmen 

https://youtu.be/B2sDNT91Rzw

https://youtu.be/KaufhZv84Gk

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 07:06:33 AM »
WOW! :O I dreamt I had a list of additional perk bonus modifiers, I was hiding from Snailman.  :uhoh
Lighten up Francis

Offline Gr8pape

• Copper Member
      • Swamp Revel Computers
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 07:08:51 AM »
Don't feel bad Lusche . I woke up one morning to my wife looking at me going WTF is a dweeb ??? And what HO were you dreaming about ??  Dangit I had to explain to her what HO  meant and she still didn't believe me. I heard about that crap for 2 weeks !!!  :noid   So who are you banging in your sleep ? Woman a HO is a flight manuver ..... "YEH  RIGHT... you PIG"  lol !!   Finally I let her play the game and she finally appologized LOL !!! :bolt:

That is freaking hilarious!!!
I would rather try and fail, than not try at all. (paraphrased)
F.D. Roosevelt

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 07:16:49 AM »
Must be something in the air, I had a dream about sinking a cruiser in my P-47.  I did take one down before going to bed, but in my dream I was able to turn after sinking the boat and kill the F6F that was chasing me instead of it ripping my tail off.

:airplane:  

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 07:19:57 AM »
I had a dream I was that little guy sprinting around with a 240B from MW2..............I woke up drenched in sweat
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 07:20:35 AM »
WOW! :O I dreamt I had a list of additional perk bonus modifiers, I was hiding from Snailman.  :uhoh

Not a dream Uptown.  I saw you bury them outside a Bish Vbase last night in LW Blue. :lol

Too funny Lusche!  Or is it... :uhoh
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2010, 07:24:46 AM »
I was digging a latrine in hopes of improving the air quailty in Bishville  :D
Lighten up Francis

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2010, 07:44:19 AM »
No worries lusche, it happens. :headscratch:......it could be worse, you could have been dreaming about World of Warcraft.
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 10:15:20 AM »
Don't feel bad Lusche . I woke up one morning to my wife looking at me going WTF is a dweeb ??? And what HO were you dreaming about ??  Dangit I had to explain to her what HO  meant and she still didn't believe me. I heard about that crap for 2 weeks !!!  :noid   So who the heck are you banging in your sleep ? Woman!! a HO is a flight manuver ..... "YEH  RIGHT... you PIG"  !!   Finally I let her play the game and she finally appologized LOL !!! :bolt:           So don't feel bad at all bro !!  HEHEHE

:lol
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 12:33:08 PM »
:rofl this just made my day :aok
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 12:40:06 PM »
... and I'm starting to get worried now.

I dreamed about AH last night.
I know, that happens to many players after a few hours/days of playing too much .

But I wasn't dreaming about swirling dogfights or titanic tank battles.

I dreamed about stumbling across a list of additional perk bonus modifiers! All had been implemented long time ago, they were just not mentioned in the help pages. And I found out everybody knew about them but me! And it was a major embarrassment to me...  :o

I'd say I'm going insane... if I weren't already  :x

Now you know why I asked. (see poikies thread)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 12:47:30 PM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 12:43:55 PM »
You wouldn't happen to be taking Chantix would you Lusche? Sounds like some of the dreams I've been having since I started taking that stuff...it can be very funny stuff.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2010, 12:46:00 PM »
You wouldn't happen to be taking Chantix would you Lusche? Sounds like some of the dreams I've been having since I started taking that stuff...it can be very funny stuff.
i heard that stuff makes ppl flip out
-AoM-

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2010, 12:49:31 PM »
I was digging a latrine in hopes of improving the air quailty in Bishville  :D

??? Everybody knows, 20 mil is the best way to improve the air quality in Bishville.

Actually, Bishville is a really nice place. It's only real drawback is that it's a Bish-infested land.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.