Author Topic: MW has taken the cake and ate it too........  (Read 6467 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: MW has taken the cake and ate it too........
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 09:14:22 PM »
Poor Skuzzy. I wonder it he gets overtime for this.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 09:16:16 PM »
well i just went in there, haven't been in there all day, there were 10 bish trying to take a knight field, with only 4 knights on (the tyranny of it all)
seems they took the base down out of sequence, as well as the town, so it was pretty easy for the 4 of us to squash the horde! thanks for the kills!   maybe you should watch the film!

Just joking no hard feeling meant to anyone who got killed a bit ago!!!!!!!!!<<S>> for trying, at least someone was.
 I really like to play, i like to get kills and i like to win, I don't always win, I don't always get kills, and I rarely triumph at cartoon warfare, but i think it is or at least should be fun, i am not sure why others think they need to tell people how to play?
 why not just go out and direct traffic or something? it surely is equally as productive!

Lyrica is good for nerve pain :D

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 09:21:43 PM »
Lyrica is good for nerve pain :D
I get on every ones nerves. Yes I know it is for Fibromyalgia.  ;)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 09:31:37 PM »

whats even sader is said squad will put spy or shade to kill on other side to watch what lone defender is doing.Seadog kills gryfn who is flying nit latel;y for score look at tour 120 seadog jumps up ranks and kills and hit % i have a film him upping shooting 24's and comes up 6 sits on 6 empting guns guy never shoots back i make great passes same guy he fires hits  instead of dropping bombs. so i look at scores all hes deaths werre to seadog in midwar and early war. i said something next thing grfyn is his 2nd set bombers to close vbases and he dies couple times to others lol... and i can post 10 to 20 films of them changeing sides giving back cv loc for rest to bomb when i was a nit before when rooks were milkers. then all rooks changed to stans playmates aka biggamer MKA changed sides ghost66 and many more join to milk for perks in main. perks in mid war shouldn't be used in late war and vice versa.

I've never seen anyone from Satan's Angles switching sides to spy but I haven't been flying in the MW too much the last couple of tours.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 10:14:07 PM »
Rodents boys......Ive been on both sides of VF15.  Fighting with and against, so I know of what I speak.  Generally speaking the core of that squad are some of the best people Ive come across in all my years playing this game.

They are as much fun to fight against as they are to fight with.  I have always enjoyed them as fellow AH players.

<S>
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2010, 11:03:02 PM »

I,m proud to say that my squad never hords basses in MW   :neener:

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2010, 11:05:10 PM »
Myself and my squad primarily play in MW as Rook! We, on a regular basis get "horded" by the Knights as a whole not just the Playmates! I myself will not jump on all channel and complain about being jumped on 10v1 or having 12 flights of Lancs at 2k AGL completely obliterate a town and field in 1 pass! I see it as a target rich environment hahaha! Nothing like flying into a flock of lancs with a hvy gun 110G!

There is one player that belongs to the squad mentioned above that seems to whine like a 10 yo school girl when its 5 rooks to 2 knights. His favorite thing to say is "just wait till tomorrow when we have the numbers! Yall will be sorry!" Or "we will take all your fields and reset this map tomorrow when we have the numbers!" or my personal favorite " hoing is ok if your trying to take a field!"

Don't get me wrong about that squad, there is several players that i do respect! One of several is WWhiskey the others just haven't gotten the clue yet!

clue:: ITS A GAME!
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2010, 11:10:59 PM »
now this is funny

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2010, 11:19:15 PM »
I don't necessarily agree with everything they do (but who really agrees with everything???  no one), but I really enjoy flying with VF-15.  I've flown with them on several ocassions, and from what I've seen, they have fun doing what they're doing, the way THEY want to do it, when THEY want to do.  Why would anyone spend $15/month to play by other players' rules?  But, then again, that's just my two cents....

#S#

Banshee7
Tours 86 - 296

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2010, 11:50:56 PM »

a squad of 1?  :lol

and Just IN case!

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2010, 11:58:02 PM »
Rodents boys......Ive been on both sides of VF15.  Fighting with and against, so I know of what I speak.  Generally speaking the core of that squad are some of the best people Ive come across in all my years playing this game.

They are as much fun to fight against as they are to fight with.  I have always enjoyed them as fellow AH players.

<S>

Yep, the core members are a good bunch of guys and I enjoy flying against Alpha, Rodent, WWhisky and Bul1dog1.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2010, 12:09:06 AM »
I hope your first 7 posts weren't as stupid as your 8th.

:aok lmao

frogs are people too

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2010, 12:21:24 AM »
First off, dadsguns, if you want me to watch a film, try to post it somewhere that i don't have to buy something to watch it with, try U tube, that's were i post mine, that's so it is easy for you to watch!
i would imagine it is a good one, but i don't want to get my computer infected with whatever they are selling on that sight!

we always play knights, we hardly ever change, and i really think it is pretty pathetic that those who oppose us think they need to change sides in order to do so!
 just up and go fly around one of our bases and see what happens!
it is a game of mine to make you change sides, just to laugh at you for falling for it!   stick to a side, find some friends, put up a fight, stop whining!!
 if you guys put half the effort into fighting that you do on all channel, 200, or in here,   we wouldn't even be having this conversation!
When you decide how i am going to play, be sure to send my $15  with the orders!

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2010, 12:29:05 AM »
See above...this is the most ridiculous excuse I have ever seen.  So, you try to get someone to switch so you can go take bases while they cant get back for an hour....hmmm, sound like what were all talking about.  As one of the comments stated, there are a few (like 2) of them Nits that are pretty god, the rest of their lot will HO, and HO, and HO.  Not sayin that everyone doesnt or hasnt done it, but everytime...one of em only flies a 110 for that reason.  As my former CO stated...you could have a great fight going and be, well, beatin em down and they will drop the entire base because they cant handle defenders.  Have watched them get tured back in great GV fights only to come back in Dive Bombing Lancs...I mean cmon.  I am with 80% of the others that have posted here.  A few of them are good pilots that I have a great time DFing or GVing agaisnt, but to trick guys into switching sidew so they can take undefended bases???  Im done, think everyone else has pretty much covered it all. 

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2010, 12:33:07 AM »

LoL...Agreed   :neener: