Author Topic: generally pee-O'd  (Read 682 times)

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
generally pee-O'd
« on: April 30, 2010, 08:22:10 PM »
been over two months without puter and AH, get it all back up and running tonight, my version is out of date and it won't load the new version, nor can I get to the home site to re-download from there.  There is no justice in the world.  :cry
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: generally pee-O'd
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 08:25:57 PM »
i went right to the download page and clicked it and the download came up  

http://www.hitechcreations.com/frindex.html

click that then click on the downloads hope this helps ya
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 08:35:38 PM »
won't even let me get to the first page.  just times out
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 08:39:06 PM »
reboot your system if that dont help it might be your internet connection, are you on dial-up?  if your using a router power boot it, unplug it for 10 to 15 secs
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 07:19:46 AM »
disable firewall. have to allow it to access new version. should work then

Offline FireDrgn

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 12:11:48 PM »
Sloehand  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<S>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   stop hitting the old puter with hammers and such and you wont need a new one :x

I do feel bad for you ... There was one patch that took almost a minute to download :devil  Muuahahahahaa
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."   I am not a teacher.

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 01:05:13 PM »
Sloehand  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<S>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   stop hitting the old puter with hammers and such and you wont need a new one :x

I do feel bad for you ... There was one patch that took almost a minute to download :devil  Muuahahahahaa

Bastich!  Never liked you.    :D
Jagdgeschwader 77