Author Topic: Ted Nugent  (Read 9973 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: Ted Nugent
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2010, 03:22:40 PM »
I am very famous to 9 Soldiers whose lives I totally dictate for 12 hours a day, seven days a week.  Other than that I am a complete unknown, a footnote in history about doing nothing

It sounds like you maybe more infamous than famous  :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2010, 07:31:46 AM »
Dear AcesHigh community,

I sit here this morning with my head hung low in shame and embarrassment. For it has come to light that Ted Nugent is in fact NOT a subcriber to AcesHigh. I hereby pledge to you all that I will refrain from posting information on these fine boards until I have all the facts first.
     I am quite saddened by these turn of events, as not being a fan of modern rock and roll music myself, can understand the excitement of such a person in our game, as I hear he is a very talented drummer.

My sincere apologies.
                                                                                                     Signed,
                                                                                                                 J.Morrison  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2010, 08:49:02 AM »
Dear AcesHigh community,

I sit here this morning with my head hung low in shame and embarrassment. For it has come to light that Ted Nugent is in fact NOT a subcriber to AcesHigh. I hereby pledge to you all that I will refrain from posting information on these fine boards until I have all the facts first.
     I am quite saddened by these turn of events, as not being a fan of modern rock and roll music myself, can understand the excitement of such a person in our game, as I hear he is a very talented drummer.

My sincere apologies.
                                                                                                     Signed,

Leave it to the French to install internet connections in their coffins  :aok

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2010, 09:07:41 AM »
 :rofl OUI
Lighten up Francis

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2010, 11:06:31 AM »
Richard Simmons used to play but he doesn't any longer.  You guys may remember him, flew under the handle "Storch".

ack-ack
:rofl :rofl

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2010, 11:21:08 AM »
:rofl ur a jerk infidelz :aok but yeah, the squelch button does come in handy. if llogan DOES go to GWBush then ill use it daily :cheers:

:airplane: Why is he a jerk? There was a guy playing using the
name Barack Obama.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2010, 12:23:12 PM »
Dear AcesHigh community,

My sincere apologies.
                                                                                                     Signed,

Just curious, what made you think Ted Nugent played AH?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Soup Nazi

• Zinc Member
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2010, 12:26:36 PM »

ack-ack
Do you question it? If so...NO SOUP FOR YOU! ONE WEEK!

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2010, 12:28:30 PM »
Who is Ted Nugent is he a rapper :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2010, 01:02:54 PM »
Who is Ted Nugent is he a rapper :old:
what a horrible attempt at trolling. good lord kid, cover the hook next time  :rolleyes:
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2010, 01:04:46 PM »
what a horrible attempt at trolling. good lord kid, cover the hook next time  :rolleyes:

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!1!!1!!

BiPoLaR's in my head!!!1!!

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2010, 01:18:47 PM »
:airplane: Why is he a jerk? There was a guy playing using the
name Barack Obama.
:huh please say that was sarcasm flyer...please... im begging you... i made a joke... :rolleyes:
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2010, 01:33:58 PM »
Do you question it? If so...NO SOUP FOR YOU! ONE WEEK!
Hello LTARsoup :)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2010, 01:35:22 PM »

ack-ack
Actually, to be perfectly honest, I heard he does play. But I heard it from a guy, that heard it from a guy. So you know what that's worth  :lol  It would be too cool to know for sure, but if proof ever came to light the man would never get a moments peace. The way folks spam 200 channel when HiTech or Skuzzy logs on would be nothing compared to a Ted Nugent or
Billy Gibbons flying around in the MA  :rolleyes:
But, Ted if you're out there the Nasty Deadmen always have room for one more old rocker in the line-up. Membership will only cost ya 1 slightly used guitar pick  :D  
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 01:37:55 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2010, 01:40:49 PM »
Actually, to be perfectly honest, I heard he does play. But I heard it from a guy, that heard it from a guy. So you know what that's worth  :lol  It would be too cool to know for sure, but if proof ever came to light the man would never get a moments peace. The way folks spam 200 channel when HiTech or Skuzzy logs on would be nothing compared to a Ted Nugent or
Billy Gibbons flying around in the MA  :rolleyes:
But, Ted if you're out there the Nasty Deadmen always have room for one more old rocker in the line-up. Membership will only cost ya 1 slightly used guitar pick  :D  
Ted if your out there, i own you. Ill just ask derek if Ted plays :)