Author Topic: Big thank you to Dale “HiTech”!  (Read 799 times)

Offline Mox

• Copper Member
Big thank you to Dale “HiTech”!
« on: March 20, 2000, 10:25:00 AM »
I recently got my CH Products Pro USB Pedals and a F16 Combatstick (I’ll buy the Fighterstick once the USB version is out) and I could not get them to work in AH.

I spent an hour Friday evening trying to get these things to work in AH.  The throttle and the joystick worked great in just about ever game BUT AH.  I noticed NATEDOG was online and I asked him for some help… we tried a few things and nothing seemed to work.  I asked Nate if I should just call him since it would be easier to troubleshoot via voice, and I was surprised with the answer of “Yes , just give us a call!”.  

To make a long story short Dale “HiTech” talked me through several problems that took about 45mins to get the pedals and the joystick working in AH.  Dale helped me on a Friday evening when he was off of work and drinking a beer.  Now that’s what I call support!

Thank’s for all the help guys!

Mox
The Wrecking Crew

Offline Big Mac

• Zinc Member
      • http://None
Big thank you to Dale “HiTech”!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2000, 08:56:00 PM »
That is pretty smart support.  When I first started in AW and it just went to SVGA.  I had all kinds of problems with a video card, can't remember the video card, but I do remember Blue Baron calling me and helping me out.  I stayed with AW for many years because of that!

I have met HiTech but have never needed the kind of support you did, YET.  Atleast I know customer service is alive and well here, when I do need it.

bigmac