Author Topic: *****FreeBird$*****  (Read 600 times)

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
*****FreeBird$*****
« on: May 18, 2010, 08:05:16 AM »
We are currently looking for pilots preferrably over the age of 14, and also under the age of 18. If you are interested, contact me through forum message, or look for me in the MA. I will look forward to flying with you <S>
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: *****FreeBird$*****
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 12:10:05 PM »
this isnt the same squad as FreeBirds is it. IE FBbob FB
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 12:35:25 PM »
Technically, it is the *****FREEBIRD$***** FBBob is the leader currently. The Junior Freebirds i.e. *****FreeBird$***** is the squad I command. We report to the adult squad. In the game, Senior Freebirds are marked by the upper case FB while the juniors are marked by the lower-case fb.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 01:39:57 PM »
Is this "physical" age or "mental" age because I know a coupe of "FB" mentally should have a "fb" before their name .... LOL j/k. Good to see the squad is looking towards their future pilots.  :cheers:
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 01:43:57 PM »
Is this "physical" age or "mental" age because I know a coupe of "FB" mentally should have a "fb" before their name .... LOL j/k. Good to see the squad is looking towards their future pilots.  :cheers:

Mature mentally.... and vocally, hopefully  :uhoh  :D :aok
 :cheers:
Landing is overrated.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 03:45:03 PM »
Technically, it is the *****FREEBIRD$***** FBBob is the leader currently. The Junior Freebirds i.e. *****FreeBird$***** is the squad I command. We report to the adult squad. In the game, Senior Freebirds are marked by the upper case FB while the juniors are marked by the lower-case fb.

thank you for clearing that up
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 04:10:45 PM »
Any time  :aok
Landing is overrated.