Author Topic: Memorial Flight Attackers  (Read 5307 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Re: Memorial Flight Attackers
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2010, 01:37:53 PM »
having a big memorial flight in a main arena on a busy evening is like putting out a fly strip next to a heap of festering garbage.  You have got to expect that you are going to get some stuck flys.  (No insult intended)

Schedule memorial displays for the SEA or just have fun with it in the MA and expect to get hassled.  
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2010, 01:39:03 PM »
that's not even the issue anymore though..these punks lowered the bar even further by coming into this thread and laughing about it.

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2010, 01:39:38 PM »

Pot:Kettle:Black

I call Bull**** on you as well, kid...

you apparently attacked some of the planes in the flight..and now you and you pal are doing here as well.  there's much more at play behind your contempt that you may be willing to admit to yourself.

HAHA "kid".  No I did not attack any planes.  Yet I find this all very amusing.   Perhaps I should apologize for NOT thinking this is anything more than just a game. Haha, I don't think so!!!   Why so serious?!?!?1 :)

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2010, 01:41:54 PM »
HAHA "kid".  No I did not attack any planes.  Yet I find this all very amusing.   Perhaps I should apologize for NOT thinking this is anything more than just a game. Haha, I don't think so!!!   Why so serious?!?!?1 :)

your constant "haha" is your tell.

if you're not physically a kid..you most certainly are emotionally... but I'm sure you and the family already know that, right tina?

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2010, 01:43:47 PM »
MENTAL NOTE: Do not play cards with ZetaNine, it's all he thinks about!   :cheers:

your constant "haha" is your tell.

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2010, 01:44:05 PM »
Was that a burn?

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2010, 01:44:30 PM »
    I came on late and saw a huge blob over a Rook base. I figured it was just a big horde so I upped a plane and started for it. It was talking to a squaddie who informed me what was going on. If not for him I probably would have been ignoring the <S> Vega's and attacked. It can happen...if it had been a friday and I was drunk...good Lord.

~AoM~

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2010, 01:46:12 PM »

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2010, 01:49:21 PM »
I had fun flying my 51 amongst friend and foe alike. Was trying to give that poor nit 38 a show :lol

:salute Vega

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2010, 01:49:52 PM »
Haha you are so jaded... and sooo serious

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2010, 01:58:36 PM »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2010, 02:00:06 PM »
JunkyII is a TARD and should be GAYng raped for the next year  :aok   :bolt:
I totally agree with you on this but not for last night. :D Junky probably attacked the EPIC! :rolleyes: Tuesday Night Rook HQ horde raid.
Interesting taking place around the initial starting time of the Bish DHBG VEGA Memorial flight. If you followed 200 you could probably figured which and where. Tried to get to the Mem flight just kept getting discoed or jumped lol. :rolleyes: As for trooper2 vulching lined aircraft hmmm. I got 1 rook  I can now use for bait! ;) Still think SEA would've been a better place.IMO
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2010, 02:03:38 PM »
Damn, I left again just as the drama happens  :(

#1 hold it it special events or TA, it was not wise to do it in the MA.
#2 OMG showing respect thru a video game is hardly honor and certainly takes very little effort
#3 If it was respect you wanted to show, buy a plane ticket and go to the mans funeral proper like! sitting at a computer desk drinkin whiskey and eatin cheetos is hardly true respect and honoring :aok

Personaly I didn't know him as I would say most of the population also didn't know him.

For me honoring one who passed means HONORING that pesons LIFE not so much the mourning of their passing.

This should have been private for the folks who were really touched by this persons life!!

LMFAO

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2010, 02:07:36 PM »
In my opinion, if this thread continues, it will be remembered more then the memorial flight will be.  How about we remember what the flight was for, and not dwell on a couple of guys that took advantage of it.  I think jumping in on it was wrong, but the flight was for Vega so why doesn't everyone dwell on that.  Lesson, there will always be someone to rain on your parade.  Right or wrong, remember what the parade was for and honor them accordingly.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 02:10:00 PM by canacka »
71 Squadron RAF

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2010, 02:07:48 PM »
+1  this is a game, why so serious?

Why do you keep responding to everything with the "why so serious?" line?  Lots of us here have flown with each other since the early to mid 1990's and some even longer and we pretty much know them well and have gone through their hard times (divorces,deaths,job losses,births of children, computer breakdowns, and other calamities).  We do take memorial flights seriously and just because you are either a blithering idiot or just an uninformed newbie, it's no excuse to continue responding to post with the same old line.  I would recommend that you purchase a "clue-Rake", then you might understand just why we are serious.

All the Best...

Jay

PS.. I believe that "NoBaddy" once opened a "Clue-Rake" online store and it may still be in operation.
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!