Author Topic: I don't get it  (Read 7875 times)

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
Re: I don't get it
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 11:48:56 AM »
Delirium,

I said:

"or BETTER use this forum to find a solution?"

Who is more blind and ect?

:salute

ps

I will use Bronk's one   :rofl
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 11:53:33 AM by lulu »
mobilis in mobile

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 12:17:42 PM »
The "NOE behind enemy lines" mission is a casualty of this change. Unfortunately it wasn't run very often anyway. Those that ran the continuous "smash and grab" NOEs are the one who brought about the change. I was on that last Sunday that Del was talking about and all you could do was jump from place to place to chase down a straggler or two. There were no fights.

Maybe HT's wife was out of town and  the weather sucked so he couldn't fly his plane so he decided to stop in and try a few fights.... and couldn't find one. The guy that used the NOE as their MAIN mission are the one who have brought about this change. Had they used other missions to vary to attacks and fought it out now and then things may still be the same. I've said it for years on these boards, the players have to police themselves or HTC will do it. They couldn't stop running NOE after NOE and now nobody can run a NOE.

I think once every starts getting out of their GVs (have you noticed thats were most are these days?) and starts flying again your going to see a lot of great battles.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 12:24:34 PM »
I think once every starts getting out of their GVs (have you noticed thats were most are these days?) and starts flying again your going to see a lot of great battles.

I can't speak for anyone else... but I'm Gving most of the time now because I find the dar ranges and the resulting gameplay quite frustrating.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2010, 12:29:15 PM »
I can't speak for anyone else... but I'm Gving most of the time now because I find the dar ranges and the resulting gameplay quite frustrating.
why? you fellers act like its hard to find a fight or am i just lost  :headscratch:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2010, 12:48:20 PM »
Delirium,

I said:

ps

To be fair lulu, half the time I can't figure out what the heck you are trying to say either.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2010, 12:51:38 PM »
As Tralfaz said, last Sunday was a good example. Multiple NOEs, non-stop all day and as soon as the base was taken the NOE group would land and do it somewhere else. Even if the defenders up'd to attack from a nearby base, the NOE lemmings would have already landed.

It was akin to playing 'whack-a-mole' than anything else.

when ya up from that nearby base to go after them, take a goon or 2 with ya. if they've landed, and are headed out for another base......take that one back.
 if they fight, then you got yourself a good fun fight. if not, then you get your base back.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2010, 01:09:19 PM »

What I don't get is all the people jumping for joy over these settings because they will limit the NOE crowd.  For the most part, these same people are those who always say they don't care about winning the war and, if you are to believe them, are ACM masters who could single handedly take down an entire hoard of "skilless dweebs".  If you don't care about winning the war then why care about the NOE base takers?  I don't and haven't cared about either one.  I just want to kill people and blow suff up.

This is extremely inaccurate considering out of all the people i've seen in theses threads that are for the change or that have voiced displeasure with the massive noe types only a handful i would classify as pure "furballers" . Most of them are base takers or just do whatever is fun to them. People like you and kev seem to like to put every good or half decent stick and people who disagree with you into the same group when infact most of the people you've labeled as such are anything but a "furballer" .
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2010, 01:19:26 PM »
NOe's will not ever stop..I also find it funny that someone said."FIGHTS COULDNT BE FOUND"...WOW..really??You mean people who run NOE's are keeping the other 2 sides from fighting??Not everyone on one side or any other joins missions.so there is always a fight going on somewhere..How many to you constitutes a fight??

Here is your "GREAT BATTLE" you are going to see fugitive.You are going to see MANY come into a base,drop hangars,kill town,and take the base...simple as that..The only thing the change in the height of the radar has done is to increase a little time in going and taking down radars,and porking,you going to get fights out of a guy or 2 going in to do that?I log in and I see huge areas of RED dar rings where others are already porking front lines,on ALL sides..expect to see alot of that from now on.

I do not believe the dar rings need to be so big,and not because it hurts my missions,because it doesnt,but because it does somewhat hurt the "SURPRISE" factor of seeing a darbar and not exactly knowing where the con or cons are coming from..For those who ONLY want to fight air to air,it is great..

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2010, 01:30:35 PM »
Im no base taker but the more and more I play I think 100 feet would be alot better for NOE.... The dar rings are all jacked up anyway so theey might as well bring it back to what 13 miles it was?

My biggest concern is strats............we need the little ones back and make them and the big one very important to the fight somehow.

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2010, 01:32:07 PM »

:airplane:-|== Don't care about the low alt but would really like to see the ring back to original size. Seems more confusing now the size it is
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2010, 01:39:49 PM »
     To be fair lulu, half the time I can't figure out what the heck you are trying to say either.

That is exactly the problem I have... no disrespect intended, Lulu. I know English isn't your primary language, but it is very difficult to understand you sometimes.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2010, 02:28:44 PM »
Falcon;

Noone said NOEs were going to stop. They just made it more challenging. If anything it would make the new guys have motivation to be better at the game.

Guys coming in taking down FHs, smashing towns etc will be the outcome yes. Picking the lesser of 2 evils, I would choose the guys coming at alt. It then gives fair warning that something big is coming rather than the old way of " base flashing..could be a NOE..err no just a lone porker" land, bail out or whatever, rinse and repeat.

Just because your side can mount a massive surprise assault doesnt mean you should ALL THE TIME.
Whats funny here is that these squads out there that like to kill things rather than take bases are much more respected. "furballers" hate basetakers and yes, Basetakers hate other basetakers. I wonder why  :confused:
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2010, 02:32:11 PM »
Falcon;

Noone said NOEs were going to stop. They just made it more challenging. If anything it would make the new guys have motivation to be better at the game.

"More challenging" is an understatement of epic proportion.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2010, 02:34:27 PM »
Delirium,

I said:

ps

The solution has been made, so who is blind?

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2010, 03:21:35 PM »
Which part of this was not clear? (to whining ---> to whine)

"Tralfaz, Delirium,

If so, then ?

Call HTC to 'whining' (i not like this term but some of you seems to like it very much) pls change the rules?

Or BETTER use this forum to find a solution?"

mobilis in mobile