Author Topic: Ashes ashes  (Read 584 times)

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Ashes ashes
« on: July 14, 2010, 09:20:15 PM »
  Id like to see town blgds and strats when hit burn ( i know some strats burn, refinery I think) for awhile and then after just glow red/orange. No major animations, just a glowing effect. Then after a while that stops and it looks like it does now when bldgs are destroyed, or even better, blackened.

~AoM~

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: Ashes ashes
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 02:50:45 AM »

wrongway
(I don't need no stinkin' frame rates)
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 06:43:52 AM »
Yea, I always love how the Fuel strat burns when bombed. Idk what like 16 or whatever big fuel storage tanks?

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 06:47:23 AM »
kills my frame rate, but then again i cant remember the last time i actually tried to kill a town.
Strokes

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 08:52:40 AM »
Im not so interested in the individual flames that make the refinery look like a birthday cake. Id like to see the hot coals look glowing from the area. Perhaps that wouldnt be as much a frame hit?

~AoM~

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 01:09:50 PM »
I would love to see cinders floating by as I'm rolling up to the town in my tank.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th