Author Topic: AoM Challenge  (Read 12172 times)

Offline Viperius

• Silver Member
Re: AoM Challenge
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2010, 03:25:01 PM »
Fellas, fellas, this is a good natured challenge.  All of the posts in this thread and the other threads leading up to this point have been friendly and good-natured punctuated with smileys, etc.etc.  Even the 200 banter last night was in good fun for everyone involved and nobody left with their feelings hurt.  Let’s keep it that way.  K?  K.  
:aok

I am looking forward to these duels  :D

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2010, 03:31:11 PM »
Three wing squads get no respect I tell ya!   :furious 

:banana:
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2010, 03:31:17 PM »

I am looking forward to these duels 

me too
-AoM-

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2010, 03:37:09 PM »
I didn't realize The Few was a tank squad.

I'm gonna try to be the voice of reason (instead my usual voice of insanity  :aok )

Seems to me like you just keep coming up with reasons not to fight the DFC (the guys who are actually pure dogfighters). If you refuse to recognize that these are two separate wings then it's not The Few's problem.

AoM is a pure dogfighter squad. The FEW DFC wing is the same, so fight them if you want a nice matchup. You just seem to be trying to play the angles here. I don't believe you're dumb- not to realize that these are two seperate wings.  The DFC is the wing that's up for these sort of challenges.. you can't really drag people who aren't up for it into things.

I know AoM is the best individually skilled squad that The Few DFC could face (despite neither of us being sdl champs but that's a different game). So I don't know what your problem of facing the DFC? What are you tryuing to prove, that you have better depth than us? While avoiding the fact that we might have the better top tier sticks?

I'm not gonna disagree that you have more depth
you have been around way longer as a pure dogfighters squadron.. meanwhile the few has revolved around recruiting people from a significantly smaller player pool until recently. Squads change and evolve.. times change. The Few DFC is the evolution of the few.

and lets put things into perspective here, this is a computer game.. there's no monetary reward and any psychological rewards are on the slim side. It's most definitely detrimental to the physical side of life!(seated sedentary activity not so good)   :lol

So, the only thing you're gonna get out of it is a bit of fun and excitement.. the best way to go about it is to fight the best that's on offer. That'd be the few DFC, and for the few it'd be the Muppets (excluding ink  :D)..

(unless  you're embarrassing enough to hang a videogame koth plaque on the wall ala bruv119 and kazaa  :neener:)

anyways, enough instigation and mediation from me.
sort thing amongst yourselves now kids, and have fun!  :airplane:  :salute

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2010, 03:39:11 PM »
Anyone care to wager how many...see rule # messages this thread gets?
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2010, 03:40:58 PM »
Rumble I dunno where you're going with this...we challenged the few dfc.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2010, 03:42:09 PM »
All of the posts in this thread and the other threads leading up to this point have been friendly and good-natured punctuated with smileys, etc.etc.  

All you guys have to do is recruit a few more excellent sticks from other squads and then fight us, beat us and brag about it and make little insinuations all over the BBS for weeks afterward – you know how to do that, you did it with the TJ and Grizz matchup.  :D

tbh just because you dress your hurtful condescending words up with a smiley doesn't make it alright  :frown:

(I should know, I'm an expert at this  :devil :devil :lol)

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2010, 03:43:30 PM »
Rumble I dunno where you're going with this...we challenged the few dfc.

Yea and instantly amended the challenge when you felt it didn't fit your terms and advantages. (I'm just providing information so that you can make an actual considerate and fair challenge for both..)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 03:46:33 PM by RumbleB »

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2010, 03:45:57 PM »
We want it to be an even 10v10?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2010, 03:46:38 PM »
I'm gonna try to be the voice of reason (instead my usual voice of insanity  :aok )

Seems to me like you just keep coming up with reasons not to fight the DFC (the guys who are actually pure dogfighters). If you refuse to recognize that these are two separate wings then it's not The Few's problem.

AoM is a pure dogfighter squad. The FEW DFC wing is the same, so fight them if you want a nice matchup. You just seem to be trying to play the angles here. I don't believe you're dumb- not to realize that these are two seperate wings.  The DFC is the wing that's up for these sort of challenges.. you can't really drag people who aren't up for it into things.

I know AoM is the best individually skilled squad that The Few DFC could face (despite neither of us being sdl champs but that's a different game). So I don't know what your problem of facing the DFC? What are you tryuing to prove, that you have better depth than us? While avoiding the fact that we might have the better top tier sticks?

I'm not gonna disagree that you have more depth
you have been around way longer as a pure dogfighters squadron.. meanwhile the few has revolved around recruiting people from a significantly smaller player pool until recently. Squads change and evolve.. times change. The Few DFC is the evolution of the few.

and lets put things into perspective here, this is a computer game.. there's no monetary reward and any psychological rewards are on the slim side. It's most definitely detrimental to the physical side of life!(seated sedentary activity not so good)   :lol

So, the only thing you're gonna get out of it is a bit of fun and excitement.. the best way to go about it is to fight the best that's on offer. That'd be the few DFC, and for the few it'd be the Muppets (excluding ink  :D)..

(unless  you're embarrassing enough to hang a videogame koth plaque on the wall ala bruv119 and kazaa  :neener:)

anyways, enough instigation and mediation from me.
sort thing amongst yourselves now kids, and have fun!  :airplane:  :salute

well last time I tried to edit out my post so I didn't get skuzzied...damn I was to late.

this time I will just say like others have said.

I cant wait to cross paths, outside your hording in MA's. :aok

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2010, 03:54:32 PM »
Skuzzy,

I apologise if any of the DFC's members are breaking the forum posting rules which you have set.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 04:01:06 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2010, 03:55:53 PM »
well last time I tried to edit out my post so I didn't get skuzzied...damn I was to late.

this time I will just say like others have said.

I cant wait to cross paths, outside your hording in MA's. :aok

Anyone who fought me in aces high knows that I wasn't a horder.

I preferred to vulch and sit in field ack. My favourite was to send join requests to AoM members and pretend I was the one flying the plane and landing all those kills!

as for outside of MA.. Honey, I'm sure you can't wait for the embrace of my manly muscular arms around your supple female body. .  :neener:

Offline DadRabit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2010, 03:56:40 PM »
 :x

keep posting spikes.  me likes the avatar  :D

:salute
David (Daddy Rabbit) Jester
S! 68KO
S! A8WB
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. Ronald Reagan

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2010, 04:03:14 PM »
THIS THREAD FTW

*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2010, 04:08:59 PM »
 :lol   someone let rumble out of his cage and he hasn't been fed for 2 years  :uhoh
The Few ***
F.P.H